SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamtodd - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by handsanitiser Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:48 am

Bobette wrote:
spangler wrote:Taite’s entrance wasn’t a great one. Could it be like last year and she falls for an intruder?

Re: Taite, I haven't watched the episode yet but I think they're probably just getting better at hiding the F1s because they've finally realised people are onto their usual generic formula.  Gotta mix it up a tad.

I wish they would do things differently and make it unpredictable. While I love spoilers and will always try and find them out, it's cooler when it's completely unspoiled/unspoilerable.

handsanitiser

Female Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

teamtodd - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:52 am

Yeah I agree @spangler Taites entrance imo was non existent  laugh out loud it was the Elise entrance!!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:55 am

Yeah it was at the start of the string of short entrances with pretty ordinary music.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:55 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Yeah I agree @spangler Taites entrance imo was non existent  laugh out loud it was the Elise entrance!!

I haven't watched yet but if it's non-existent that doesn't bode well  Suspect

Starting to look at Rob more closely again just in case... Looks like he will get that Ep 3 SD 

I am all for sleuthing it out and will continue sleuthing no matter what  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:02 am

spangler wrote:Yeah it was at the start of the string of short entrances with pretty ordinary music.

Hmmm that's like how Matty J's was, super short.

Did they show Ali talking to Taite during cocktail party? When did he get a rose at RC?

It could be if Taite is F1 Ali is telling the truth it wasn't at first sight and they are hiding it but that's not what they usually do....
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by handsanitiser Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:02 am

I hope Todd is F2. I want him as next Bachelor, we're robbed if Ali chooses him as F1.

handsanitiser

Female Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:04 am

handsanitiser wrote:I hope Todd is F2.  I want him as next Bachelor, we're robbed if Ali chooses him as F1.  

:yes: Todd's perfect for Bachelor. Ali's greatest service will be taking Todd all the way and not choosing him.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:13 am

handsanitiser wrote:I hope Todd is F2.  I want him as next Bachelor, we're robbed if Ali chooses him as F1.  

She won't choose Todd. I will not allow it. Prepared to break into the Ch 10 headquarters cat burglar style and steal all copies of the FRC footage if necessary.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:35 am

Bobette wrote:

She won't choose Todd.  I will not allow it.  Prepared to break into the Ch 10 headquarters cat burglar style and steal all copies of the FRC footage if necessary.
teamtodd - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 3806527698 my time machine bags are packed to make that not happen #Toddforbachie
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:32 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:Only saw Robs convo. Todd seems the voice of reason

Not surprised. His interviews alone gave that vibe. For someone younger he comes off very mature for his age. #TeamTodd  
AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Speaking of voices - what's Rob's like?  Possibility for the Goodbye or no?
I haven't heard Rob's voice yet (only listened to the clip you posted of Todd meeting Ali and talking).

Sounded like Todd's to me. Will have to see if Rob's voice is softer/higher a bit like Todd's is.

@Bobette I've heard Robert's voice and it's even higher pitched a bit than Todd's. Could be Rob saying Goodbye if not Todd at FRC.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:44 am

@AllAboutLove - I'm still watching the episode now but notice Taite also has a high pitched voice, which probably explains why TPTB figured they could get away with putting that bit in the promo.  I think the only person we can rule out is Charlie.  laugh out loud

ETA: Just cross-checked with the promo. I still think it's Todd.

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:51 am

Bobette wrote:@AllAboutLove - I'm still watching the episode now but notice Taite also has a high pitched voice, which probably explains why TPTB figured they could get away with putting that bit in the promo.  I think the only person we can rule out is Charlie.  laugh out loud

@Bobette laugh out loud I didn't hear Taite's voice yet so I agree they knew they could get away with it. Definitely rules out Charlie!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
Imp
brownravens
Popcorn For All
Sprite
ssin0547
spangler
LoveDovez
Storybook
Idlemess
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie