SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:55 am

Thanks to all of you who live post. I always have to wait until later in the day for it to get posted. I'm in the US. laugh out loud
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:56 am

No probs @LoveDovez
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:20 am

Ep 3 preview

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:57 am

Can't believe I used to like him and now Charlie creeps me out. Something off there imo  Suspect He come across like he is saying the things Ali and the audience want to hear but it's not sincere imo. It's like he's saying every line he can think of to seem sincere and ready but I am not buying it. Exactly what you had posted pre-season @Bobette and spot on about him deleting his couchsurfing account because everything he'd written was the opposite of what he's saying on the show (ie, not wanting to settle down).

Speaking of not buying what Charlie is selling. The edit for him in the next ep showing Charlie when Ali is saying someone who says the things she wants to hear about settling down etc and that they're not what they say they are and the camera pans to Charlie. Totally intentional imo and even though Nathan is disliked seems like he is saying he feels sorry for her if she ends up with Charlie. I think Charlie's edit already is starting to show a change with this next episode and laying grounds for him not being the one.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:28 pm

Well, did you see Chalie's face when Ali walked off with Bill and the Wild Rose? He thought he had it with the lines he fed her. His smile is a smirk because he doesn't believe his own BS

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:40 pm

Yeah his reaction is definitely smirk like he thinks he should have it in the bag Suspect

Finished watching Charlie's date. It's exactly like Jarrod's last year. Height fears etc. Nothing surprising really other than I expected way more but so far Ali is not as into Charlie imo. For how ott she can be, she seems very guarded with him even the kiss it was more him than her. She says things but her body language is not that into him imo. Charlie on the other hand is 0-100 like Jarrod was  affraid 

Already getting a bit 5 stage clinger Charlie and the fact they left in the edit the other guys talking negative about Charlie is very telling to me. Very similar to how the guys were about Jarrod and the edit of Jarrod being pushed early on and then the edit became more negative. Same as at the CP, the music with Charlie and what is being said about him (regardless of who, they're leaving it in the edit). I don't think this is going to end well for Charlie. He's way too OTT.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:51 pm

Watching Ep 1 and 2 and so far out of the contenders Rob gets a lot of ITMs, it's like he is narrating. I'd guess Rob would be [in] the F2 just on that and how much screen time he's gotten since the beginning. Todd and Taite get ITMs too but not as much as Rob (yet).

Ali talks about Taite, Rob, and Todd a lot in her ITMs despite not having had dates with them yet definitely feels like foreshadowing and who she connects with (matches sleuthing and SCs too). 

I noticed the camera at RC panned to Todd, Rob, then Taite. I'm thinking this may be deliberate if they're F3...Taite as F1, Rob as F2 and Todd F3 (I can also see it flipped between Rob and Todd).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:17 pm

Was I right about Ali kissing Taite in Ep.2 from the preview? They have to show something of him to explain how he might be the one

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:44 pm

Ali kissed Rob in ep 2 in the CP segment 

For the GD she did a photoshoot with just her and Taite. Definitely pointed towards him as being a frontrunner as they guys were seen saying "watch out for Taite" as in he could be the one.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:56 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Ali kissed Rob in ep 2 in the CP segment 

For the GD she did a photoshoot with just her and Taite. Definitely pointed towards him as being a frontrunner as they guys were seen saying "watch out for Taite" as in he could be the one.

So, they obviously hid him in episode 1 for the guys to say that. Will watch Ep. 2 later

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:03 pm

I guess they're hiding Taite to follow the storyline, but I watched his entrance on tenplay and it really was quite sweet. I wish that had been shown instead of his gormless expressions.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:02 pm

Idlemess wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Ali kissed Rob in ep 2 in the CP segment 

So, they obviously hid him in episode 1 for the guys to say that. Will watch Ep. 2 later

I think Taite was one that stood out to Ali but not a slam dunk way like many past F1s but do think they didn't focus on him as much as past F1s - then again the first seasons that had F1s in first ep they were either given the FIR (Sasha/Sam Fro) or first rose at RC (Lee/Georgia) but Taite was called much later in the rose ceremony (the latest I've seen for a potential F1). I did notice in the first episode he went right up and interrupted Ali talking with the other guy and just sat down next to her. The other men would ask if they could, Taite made himself at home so he was. Ali did say he made her really nervous but she uses euphemisms for a lot of them so they could have kept that in for his storyboard rather than he's the only she said that about. 

I think after the first episode is when Ali noticed Taite a lot more. At the GD when Taite did the photoshoot with Ali it was more intimate and them close enough to kiss and the guys were watching. Rob made a comment and then Ivan too about Taite being one to watch. I noticed Todd was absent from that (probably getting his face paint off) so he didn't see Taite and Ali together like Rob did. Neither did Charlie. 

For Ep 2 Taite got the second rose after Rob at RC so he definitely moved up the ranks from first episode and will likely have a much stronger edit going forward.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
Imp
brownravens
Popcorn For All
Sprite
ssin0547
spangler
LoveDovez
Storybook
Idlemess
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie