SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:59 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:00 am

Sqt over and after the break is Taites date. Definitely time for two single dates if they wanted to
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:01 am

Sundy wrote:Bill gets sqt
Is it the dancing sc?

The I'd think Todd would get a SD this ep too?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:03 am

Sundy wrote:I think it’s the dancing screencap with Bill. I wonder if it’s Bill that Ali boots tomorrow night and not Charlie. I want it to be Charlie but you never know

You thinking Charlie's SC of paddlebaording may be a FD for F3? It's possible since dancing is Bills last SCs. And he has his ex at the date which is enough for him to go home sooner than later
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:04 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Is it the dancing sc?

They didn’t show it but they did that in Nicks season too. I’m not sure you would have to match the clothes
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:05 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:06 am

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Is it the dancing sc?

They didn’t show it but they did that in Nicks season too. I’m not sure you would have to match the clothes

That's a negatory on the clothes - same shirt on Bill but different clothes and hair on Ali. dizzy

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 9VXNoaW

Source: Tenplay

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:06 am

Looks like different clothes so I'd say Bills dancing is his FD
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:07 am

Oh gosh. I feel like I am intruding on this date. They need to get a room. The music is incredibly sad though
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:08 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Looks like different clothes so I'd say Bills dancing is his FD
Oh yay!  See ya Charlie
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:08 am

Can't believe I spent so much time on the GD trying to see if it would fit for SCs laugh out loud Should have stuck my original thought. SDs. GD. Possible two SDs. All of which originally what we sleuthed/speculated laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:09 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
Imp
brownravens
Popcorn For All
Sprite
ssin0547
spangler
LoveDovez
Storybook
Idlemess
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie