SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HappyThanksgiving - Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:31 pm

Well RS made the correction on the Singapore group date picture that he made a mistake on. He identified the girl as Kirpa someone he just release. if that is her we more or least have the 15 that went to Singapore.

Identified from photos (in airport or in Singapore): Caelynn, Cassie, Demi, Elyse, Hannah B, Hannah G, Heather, Katie, Nicole, Onyeka, Sydney, Courtney.

We know Tayisha made it because of her being in f4. Now Kirpa from RS. The last girl is the one is the pink shorts in that other Singapore picture, I think it looks like Tracy but I am not sure.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

HappyThanksgiving - Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:35 pm

Update from RS:

No pictures got out of yesterday’s hometown, but I’m pretty sure it was Cassie’s. Tayshia’s would be either today or tomorrow. Usually they always take a day off in between filming hometown dates, but, since Cassie and Tayshia’s family I believe live in Southern California, not sure if they would need a full day to prepare for Tayshia’s hometown date. But we’ll see. So either Tayshia’s hometown is today and the final four rose ceremony is tomorrow night, or, Tayshia’s hometown is tomorrow and the rose ceremony is on Saturday. And to be honest, I don’t have any full confirmation that Tayshia’s family actually lives in Southern California, I’m just assuming they do. She works in Newport Beach, went to college in Orange County, lived in Orange County when she was married…I’m just assuming the parents are somewhere close. I’m sure we’ll get our answer soon enough.

With that said, there is some stuff to cover this season for sure. We’re basically 2 weeks away from this season being done filming and I’ve got all your dates and eliminations lined up. After today, you’ll now have all 30 of Colton’s women. Well, 29 of them identified. I can tell you that the 30th girl who I’m not sure of yet definitely got eliminated the first night. So either I’ll find out in the next month, or we’ll find out who she is once ABC releases their bios in December just by using process of elimination. However, she for sure went home on the first night, so I’m not in a major hurry to track down who she is, being that she’s pretty irrelevant to the season. Next Tuesday, I’m going to start filling in some of the blanks for you this season in regards to some of the stuff I’ve been teasing, some of the limo entrances, some of the drama, the villain, front runner, all that. Definitely some poop that went down this season, not to mention some interesting information I received about one of the women, which I will also share next week. So stay tuned.

If I find out who gets eliminated at the final four rose ceremony, I will tweet it out. Also, once I get confirmation about where they’re headed for overnights and final rose ceremony, I’ll let you know as well. At the beginning of the season, I told you I heard they were headed to Asia and Spain. Well, they’ve already been through Asia, so there’s a good chance the overnights and final rose ceremony are gonna be in Spain and/or Portugal is what I’m hearing. Will try to confirm that this weekend.
Source: Reality Steve
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by CalJacob8 Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:00 pm

Is the F4 rose ceremony tonight? Or tomorrow? because someone posted on Reddit that they saw bachelor filming in Newport where Tayshia lives yesterday.

Last edited by CalJacob8 on Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Error)

CalJacob8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:29 pm

I'm thinking it's tonight, and I'm stalking RS's Twitter page to see if he tweets out who gets eliminated.

Edit: Someone also said that they do not film on Halloween, which would have been the day they filmed Cassie's HT. If that's the case, then the RC would be on Saturday, but who knows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:33 pm

Here's our schedule taking into account what RS says. In past seasons when filming HTD's in Cali, there was no day in between the last HTD filming and the RC.

Episode 8 - HTD's - F4 - PER RS(Hannah G, Caelynn, Cassie, Tayshia)
10/26 - travel
10/27- HTD1 - Hannah G: Biringham, Alabama = Vulcan Park and Museum
10/28 - travel
10/29- HTD 2 - Caelynn - Virginia - horse carriage ride through Fredericksburg, VA
10/30 - travel
10/31 - HTD3 - Cassie - Cali - Hunnington Beach
10/31 - travel
11/1 - HTD4 - Tayshia - Cali - Orange County,
11/2 - RC - ELIMINATED:

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:44 pm

Really starting to think Cassie's HTD didn't happen on 10/31 and maybe hasn't happen yet. I posted yesterday (in the Cassie thread) that her sister Michelle was on Instagram all day that day and now I saw their brother's Landon's Instagram he also was out on Halloween with his girlfriend. Plus today Michelle had some family bonding Instagram stories of them getting there hair done today, like maybe getting camera ready. Maybe I am wrong that it didn't happen yet but I am positive it didn't happen on Halloween.

Her is Landon's Instagram to see the picture: https://www.instagram.com/landonrandolph/
Also their mom's one:
https://www.instagram.com/amyrandolph3/

Last edited by smg2587 on Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:49 pm

what do you mean that her sister was on instagram all day?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:52 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:what do you mean that her sister was on instagram all day?  

On 10/31 Cassie's sister Michelle had posted Instagram stories all day and night pretty much showing her location all day. During the day she was at a photoshoot and at night she was hanging out with a friend which the friend also posted about. Pretty much showing she wasn't filming a htd episode from what I saw.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:57 pm

smg2587 wrote:

On 10/31 Cassie's sister Michelle had posted Instagram stories all day and night pretty much showing her location all day. During the day she was at a photoshoot and at night she was hanging out with a friend which the friend also posted about. Pretty much showing she wasn't filming a htd episode from what I saw.
what is the sister's instagram?

I just have a hard time believing that someone's instagram can show what they are doing every second of every day. How many hours is there not a story for?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:08 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
smg2587 wrote:

I just have a hard time believing that someone's instagram can show what they are doing every second of every day.  How many hours is there not a story for?

Her Instagram is: http://instagram.com/michellerandolph

The stories from 10/31 where already deleted because they only last 24 hours but you can see the family bonding ones from today. She is on Instagram a lot but she is a model/want to be actress so it doesn't surprise me. Neither did the photoshoot ones from Halloween. The one with her friend surprised me because they where posted around 9-10 pm pst. which I thought would be around a htd dinner portion. I thought she may be tricking us at first but with her brother post on Halloween as well I don't think there was a HTD that night with Cassie's family that day.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:17 am

smg2587 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
smg2587 wrote:

I just have a hard time believing that someone's instagram can show what they are doing every second of every day.  How many hours is there not a story for?

Her Instagram is: http://instagram.com/michellerandolph

The stories from 10/31 where already deleted because they only last 24 hours but you can see the family bonding ones from today. She is on Instagram a lot but she is a model/want to be actress so it doesn't  surprise me. Neither did the photoshoot ones from Halloween. The one with her friend surprised me because they where posted around 9-10 pm pst. which I thought would be around a htd dinner portion. I thought she may be tricking us at first but with her brother post on Halloween as well I don't think there was a HTD that night with Cassie's family that day.
From all the seasons doing this, there are no certain RULES to the timing of the dinners. We have seen them do lunches, early dinners, late dinners. IMO filming could very well of been long over by 9pm if they filmed it that night. Also, IF they still hadn't filmed their HTD, then that would mean it would of had to either be done today or tomorrow, then another day after that for the rose ceremony. That would put the HTD's time to last 9 days. Personally in all the seasons(even Jill's when there were 5 HTD`s that season) it had NEVER lasted a week. IMO, either A. the filming already happened or B. she's not part of the F4. do you remember was there a period of 4 hrs that no story was done for? I know that when you look at their stories, you can see the hour / time slot stated on the story??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:04 am

@Aunties_Love I don't honestly remember the gap between the last insta story before the friend to the last one that was with her.  Michelle had posted some things between the photoshoot and the friend meeting but those didn't give any real location. Their bother's pic doesn't have a timestamp but I can't see both siblings missing htd, imo.

I really think the might be doing Cassie's HTD today (11/2). Michelle's stories about family bonding/hair salon have both her mother and aunt in them. Also since the salon story Michelle hasn't posted anything and since I followed her that doesn't usually happen. The rest of the family has been very quiet on sm today as well.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
Diana
eirekay
Goldie2
iamreal2u
Billysmom