SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HappyThanksgiving - Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jaybird Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:56 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:yay!! something! and it looks good! can i just mention how amazing colton was jumping that gate?! i am impressed! and yes i am here for it all HappyThanksgiving - Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 2498057887

That gate jumping was insane! Serious functional fitness goals he's inspiring :claphands

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

HappyThanksgiving - Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:12 am

Jaybird wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:yay!! something! and it looks good! can i just mention how amazing colton was jumping that gate?! i am impressed! and yes i am here for it all HappyThanksgiving - Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 2498057887

That gate jumping was insane! Serious functional fitness goals he's inspiring :claphands

Right! i think i watched it like 20 times! he makes it look sooo easy..but what added drama to it was chris harrison saying oh f@#k before he did it laugh out loud
loving the look of the season...

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:18 pm

Update from RS:

There is stuff coming when I post the episode-by-episode spoilers that I don’t think you’ll expect. It’s probably one of the bigger stories this franchise has had to be honest. Going to be a major thing talked about pretty much most of the season once it’s shown on the show. Just be patient. It’s coming. I think you’d rather have me be right than to just throw sh** against a wall and hope it sticks. Making sure what I was told is correct, that’s all.
Source: Reality Steve
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:25 pm

Personally I'll take some sh** against the wall right about now, better than no info at all  HappyThanksgiving - Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 1f602

Last edited by yana_bach on Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:41 pm

And then I’ll keep in mind the past history of what booger boy or MF considers big news.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:02 pm

"I have not dated a virgin since I was twelve."
deadhorse :headbanging

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:11 pm

HappyThanksgiving - Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 DsdId76WwAAPrJu

https://twitter.com/themorningtoast

I'm not trying to be mean but this truly might be why he is a virgin. If he was a shy young man he may not have had a lot of confidence with girls--then suddenly he's 20, 21 and how do you explain to girls that you are still a virgin.... Personally, I don't think it's a bad thing but not a lot of young people wait for marriage and it's "uncool".
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:40 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by handsanitiser Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:04 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:
I'm not trying to be mean but this truly might be why he is a virgin. If he was a shy young man he may not have had a lot of confidence with girls--then suddenly he's 20, 21 and how do you explain to girls that you are still a virgin.... Personally, I don't think it's a bad thing but not a lot of young people wait for marriage and it's "uncool".

definitely. and I mean, Colton isn't even waiting for marriage, just the right person, which in some ways is even harder to explain how it's taken him until 26 to find that person. However, if he lacked confidence, that explains everything, because confidence counts for a lot. He still has a bit of a lisp now, I wonder if in high school/college years it was even more pronounced.

handsanitiser

Female Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by CalJacob8 Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:48 pm

Cassie is back home! Her sister posted this on her Instagram story! I’m assuming Cassie got back today or yesterday HappyThanksgiving - Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 D4cd2b10
because her sister has been posting on her IG story everyday and Cassie hasn’t been on it until today.

CalJacob8

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:59 pm

i saw that! sooo sweet i love the sister relationship they seem so close.
i feel like we should be analysing the story? hmmmm is she getting extra love because she is sad and f2 or just i have missed you sis love Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by CalJacob8 Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:14 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:i saw that! sooo sweet i love the sister relationship they seem so close.
i feel like we should be analysing the story? hmmmm is she getting extra love because she is sad and f2 or just i have missed you sis love Hugesmile
I think it’s just some sisterly love! Her sister has been posting on her IG story nearly every day and she hasn’t been on her story until today. I’m thinking she just got home yesterday.

CalJacob8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
Diana
eirekay
Goldie2
iamreal2u
Billysmom