SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HappyThanksgiving - Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by flojo031 Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:18 pm

Okay, so Steve just confirmed earlier that Caelynn is still there, which doesn't surprise me in the least. She'll probably be in the F4 as well. Can we figure out who else is still there based on SM?

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

HappyThanksgiving - Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:58 pm

bluwavz wrote:

Trying to fill up the holes on who was on this Singapore group date now that we know more girls. RS said the one he labeled Caelynn was wrong and since she isn't on this date she must of had a 1on1 that week. It's difficult with only seeing the backs of the heads for half of these ladies. May not be 100% right because I still don't know who 2 of the girls that went to Singapore.

It looks like Courtney between Katie and Cassie. If you zoom in on the picture you see a person with dark skin between the Hannahs, I believe that may be Onyeka. Between Nicole and Colton looks to be Tracy (I amguessing that because the hairstyle and Tracy has some pics with hers style like that).

The 3 between Cassie and Demi are the one I am even less sure about. I have no clue who the girl in the blue dress that RS labeled wrong is. The roots make me think Catherine but I don't have any proof how far she made it. Both Sydney and Heather where seen in the airport pictures and you can make a case for them being in this shot. Sydney may be the one right next to Cassie and Heather being the one next to Demi. But again I am not at all positive that is the case especially not knowing 2 ladies who where top 15.

Do you guys have any guesses on who the rest of these ladies are on the group date.

flojo031 wrote:Okay, so Steve just confirmed earlier that Caelynn is still there, which doesn't surprise me in the least. She'll probably be in the F4 as well. Can we figure out who else is still there based on SM?

Won't guess the F4 but want to try guessing the F6 before we see pictures of them in Denver. The episode 6 rc seems to be done (Elyse and Sydney seem to be eliminated there). Besides Caelynn I think both Hannah B. and Hannah G. are still there. Nicole is still deactivated on instagram and imo looks wise she is the one that most match Colton's past dating type. Thinking Katie M is still there also because they no sm activity and they usually like one of the meet before the night one people in the f4(she is the last shot for that). For the last girl its a pretty big ? because all the girls known to went to Singapore had subtle sm changes but nothing that can say a for sure elimination and there the whole question of what is going on with Cassie's Instagram activity actually being her or not. Not going to guess that one right now. Watch me be totally wrong on the other 5 but thats my best guess on who we are going to see in Denver.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by basefang Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:39 am

have there been any changes to Heathers instagram? Maybe she is one of the 6

basefang

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:49 am

basefang wrote:have there been any changes to Heathers instagram? Maybe she is one of the 6

Her follows gained 2-3 people in the last few days. Those may be reactivations so I am not counting her 100% out yet.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:12 am

Okay I think I figured out who all went to Singapore and some eliminations there thanks to everyone following their sm behavior. A couple of this may be wrong but this seems close. Please correct anything I may have wrong.

All 15 that went to Singapore:
Confirmed in pictures: Caelynn, Cassie, Demi, Elyse, Hannah B., Hannah G., Heather, Katie, Nicole, Sydney and Onyeka. By going by their sm Tracy, Courtney Nina and Devin all got back on social media after filming was known to be in asia. I think Devin and Caelynn got the 1on1s and Devin was eliminated on hers.

Eliminated ep 4: Devin was back online oct 9. Tracy (changing profile pic) and Nina got back online Oct 11 (Devin's being 2 days early can be contributed to being eliminated on a 1on1).

Eliminated ep 5:Courtney,

Eliminated ep 6: Sydney, Onyeka, Elyse

Now I pretty positive Caelynn, Cassie, Hannah B., Hannah G., and Nicole are 5 of top 6.

Now the part I am less sure about than everything else. That leaves Katie, Demi, and Heather. All show some sm movement but can't say for sure elimination. If I where to make my best guest I think Heather is the last in the top 6. Less sm movement than everyone else. I will say Heather seems to be on sm a lot less than most other girls looking at how much she post and follows might be a reason her sm is hard to track.

If I am right and those are the top 6 going to Denver I am even less excited about Colton's season than I originally was. All the girls that knew each other going into the season making top 6, can you say heavily produce season with me. Nicole is the odd one out of these girls. I thought she looked the most like Colton's previous type and is the only one that didn't know a girl prior to the season. Anyone else thinking Nicole might be the frontrunner? I have no proof she just sticks out in these blond/friends before the season girls.

This is what looks like went down going by social media. Again correct me if you see a mistake but this is jmo how it went down.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:23 am

I will be posting the filming schedule as I have it now as well as the filming chart with their elims on it.

If Mr Write is right, they aren't in Denver but rather in Vietnam.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:20 pm

Thanks so much ladies! All Your hard work is appreciated.
To me. They all look the same.... dizzy

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:33 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:40 pm

Oh that could be interesting considering the info dropped on reddit last night. Jenna has been scrambling and if anyone follows Jordan’s twitter you can see he is itching to spill.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:21 pm

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:35 pm

Just a note to keep in mind. I don't think we have anyone here that RS hasn't posted yet so it would be a new one to us as well.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:03 pm

Moved from the NO Discussion thread.

CalJacob8 wrote:RS says that today’s 1 on 1 date is with Tayshia Adams. She recently divorced in December 2017. I was looking back on the group date picure from Singapore, I can’t tell f she in it or not so this might not be her first 1 on 1 date.

islandchild2 wrote:Good catch!!! She doesn't appear to be in that group pic from Singapore either.  It would seem a bit odd to have an epi7 one on one for the first time or perhaps not.

CalJacob8 wrote:Now watching this video of them walking I can see her better and I’m thinking now she might have been on the group date but she wasn’t facing the camera

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71521

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
Diana
eirekay
Goldie2
iamreal2u
Billysmom