SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 60 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 43 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:24 pm

natik wrote:@Sprite Aaaaaaah I love your new avatar!!!! It suits you kisses :inlove

Thanks. I really wanted the one where they are looking out over the water and he was behind her and had his arms around her, but I couldn't find a s/c of that. Since Denis is constantly kissing her hand, I thought this was the next best … even though the quality isn't the best.

By the way, I was looking for the screencaps earlier and going through the threads and I saw Olga's Instagram that you posted of her receiving flowers from her F1. Now I understand even more since apparently he was picking flowers for her all through Italy! giggling

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:26 pm

Sprite wrote:
natik wrote:@Sprite Aaaaaaah I love your new avatar!!!! It suits you kisses :inlove

Thanks. I really wanted the one where they are looking out over the water and he was behind her and had his arms around her, but I couldn't find a s/c of that. Since Denis is constantly kissing her hand, I thought this was the next best … even though the quality isn't the best.

By the way, I was looking for the screencaps earlier and going through the threads and I saw Olga's Instagram that you posted of her receiving flowers from her F1. Now I understand even more since apparently he was picking flowers for her all through Italy! giggling

Here are they Hugesmile

natik wrote:More pics from episode 3:

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 5br-JPA-6UY

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 DUe1UruFBRs

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 0mmGZ3KHCVo

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 AbAwNqNWEU8

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/lebedevdenis.ru/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:29 pm

@Natik You are a rock star!!! Thank you. That was the one.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:30 pm

Sprite wrote:Holy cow! Well, things get more and more interesting.

@Natik do you know what this lawsuit that Valja is involved in is about?

Well I received some not so good information about two contestants before the show premiered on TV. The first contestant was Sasha with his blog and the second was Valja. As far as I know it has something to do with the activity of his business.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:39 pm

I am gonna bring that over here because it’s relevant for the episode. Olga posted that on her IG when they filmed the date with Denis:

natik wrote:From Olga`s IG today:

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 4PrgUtkkRIQ

„We think that the main demonstration of love are kisses and hugs. No, it`s actually the weakest demonstration of love. The strongest manifestation of love is to accept someone the way he is. Accept completely. Do you want to find such a person with whom you will be happy, with whom you can become successful and confident in the future? Choose those who you can tell about tiredness, problems and doubt. The one who will be able to forget his pride and ego for you. The one who can put you in the first place. A man to whom you are going to be always a pleasure, who will be proud of you and who doesn’t care if you came back home „with the shield, on the shield, or without the shield at all“. Who wil be able to give his soul to you without any doubt. The one who needs you like air to breath. The one with whom you can be yourself, with whom it is warm and cozy. That`s what I want. And only so.“

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/buzova86/

By the way she always posted during the filming something meaningful in all the outfits she wore for the dates with Denis.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:48 pm

natik wrote:I am gonna bring that over here because it’s relevant for the episode. Olga posted that on her IG when they filmed the date with Denis:

natik wrote:From Olga`s IG today:

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 4PrgUtkkRIQ

„We think that the main demonstration of love are kisses and hugs. No, it`s actually the weakest demonstration of love. The strongest manifestation of love is to accept someone the way he is. Accept completely. Do you want to find such a person with whom you will be happy, with whom you can become successful and confident in the future? Choose those who you can tell about tiredness, problems and doubt. The one who will be able to forget his pride and ego for you. The one who can put you in the first place. A man to whom you are going to be always a pleasure, who will be proud of you and who doesn’t care if you came back home „with the shield, on the shield, or without the shield at all“. Who wil be able to give his soul to you without any doubt. The one who needs you like air to breath. The one with whom you can be yourself, with whom it is warm and cozy. That`s what I want. And only so.“
f
Source:
https://www.instagram.com/buzova86/

By the way she always posted during the filming something meaningful in all the outfits she wore for the dates with Denis.

I noticed that @Natik. That she posted a lot from her dates with Denis. We obviously never see him, but once we see the show, it's easy to see they are from his dates.

|I love that post because that is exactly what she did with him at the cocktail party. She talked to him about what was going on and let herself be emotional, but he was able to calm her down even thought she didn't necessarily get the answer she wanted...or rather, the answer that she thought she wanted. She sounds like she is still very happy!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:54 pm

Sprite wrote:

Yes plus she said in one of her IG stories and I even managed to make screenshots of it. That she her favorite flowers are actually white roses but now added to that list another sort of flowers.

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 NOIgMeuuKP8

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 RzQRYnkeaKg

So the story behind that pic of her with the flowers afte they finished the finale is that Denis gave her that flowers. And at the premier day she had another picture with the same kind of flowers and she captured it „Guess from who?“
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:56 pm

@natik again thank you for your translation and explanation!!

I just caught up with ep 5 (4 is out) and my take is Dennis all the way!

Olga was totally smitten with him at Garda and now she is looking for his opinion and well being. She played to make him jealous a bit but for me it is very clear that she fell for Dennis. For her trust means love and she repeated several time that she believes Dennis.

Even mum approved laugh out loud

I think they do a great cute couple

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:01 pm

Sprite wrote:
natik wrote:@Astrobach No you all are not overdoing it. I love it! bestbud! Keep it up!

Sasha had his date in Toscana in episode 4 but his date was boring as hell. The edit department couldn’t do anything interesting with it. So they decided to leave it at the cutting floor.

What??? They left out a whole date? What was the date and was this where the dancing happened? How did you know they did this?

That is very odd. I have seen where they cut a date to barely nothing if it was boring and didn't fit in the storyline producers were pushing, but I don't know that we have ever had a date totally eliminated. It must have been really bad, but you would think that they would want to show that. They make Evgeny the butt of jokes all the time with his editing, I don't know why they wouldn't do the same for Sasha.

I really don't care if we missed out on boring Sasha, but I am miffed that I missed out on more of gorgeous Italy. No doubt, they went somewhere great, although if the guys were the ones who decided on where to go, Sasha probably didn't put much effort into it. Ugh!

Regarding Sasha`s date. The channel didn’t hide the fact that they cut out Sasha`s whole date because they published some pics from that date. Yes it was the date where they were dancing they were at a winery.
The date was simple lame so they decided to focus more on Valja with his gift, the rose.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:07 pm

HEA wrote:@natik again thank you for your translation and explanation!!

I just caught up with ep 5 (4 is out) and my take is Dennis all the way!

Olga was totally smitten with him at Garda and now she is looking for his opinion and well being. She played to make him jealous a bit but for me it is very clear that she fell for Dennis. For her trust means love and she repeated several time that she believes Dennis.

Even mum approved laugh out loud

I think they do a great cute couple

Hey gorgeous great to see you around! bestbud!

You got it she kinda wanted to make him jealous because she really wants to know if he for real is falling in love with her.

Yes Denis is like her guardian on the project. She is listening to him. She is asking him for an advice. She is relaxed and happy with him. She is like a little giddy girl with him and she is letting him control the situation.

I agree it seemed to me like her Mum liked him the most. And that is something because her mum told during the episode that she actually hated all the men in her past relationships.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:10 pm

Astrobach wrote:
And regarding F1, 2 , 3 etc... since this a new version of The Bachelorette for them, they have more latitude to break the mold so to speak of the other versions. She may not have the same pattern of having 2 guys standing at the end...I think, we have seen already that Olga is putting her own stamp and following what makes sense and is real FOR HER, despite being a Televised romantic adventure. The ratings are hitting stratosphere level and she knows what her fans want and that is most likely a true love story that is a good representation of her. So far, all her unusual moves ( for us) have paid off. So I’m eager to see how it unfolds now with so few men around her and even fewer REAL romantic candidates.

Great post lady! :claphands

Well the channel promoted the show with the words. „Are you ready for one of the most beautiful love stories?“
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:24 pm

@Sprite love your new avatar! I can’t wait the day when you make a banner for Olga and Denis.

@natik what can I say, girl? You are the star and you rock! I can’t say enough how much I appreciate what you have done for this show!
I normally wait for your translation before I watch the episodes so I am still in ep 3. No pressure, but will you translate the rest of 3?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 60 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 43 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
iamreal2u
George1218
Storybook
sdmom
Sprite
Maddy
mercieme
Kindnesscounts
LeapofFaith
Agent99
Astrobach