SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 60 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 53 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mood - Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:07 pm

@Astrobach Hey Lady! Glad to see you back in the threads! blowkiss Thank you for the information it is very useful if someone is interested to try those kind of cheese bestbud!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

mood - Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:25 pm

mood - Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 YieST7L-k9I

mood - Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 DX7Po9xnrv4

mood - Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 8X4ji3Hdpgs

Guys please tell me if you can watch the video! It is a snippet from the finale.

Olga: He wants to kiss me and I am feeling it since a long time ago. And so he tried to put the ice cream everywhere. He kissed my nose.

Denis: I am sorry.

Olga: A kiss is something very intimate and private. It means a lot. If I am gonna kiss him then it means he is my man. And that´s it.

Denis: I am falling in love with you more and more.

Olga: So until I am not sure regarding my final decision I am not gonna do that. And I respect him that he is so patient with me. I want for the first kiss to happen under another circumstances.

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/zabuzovy/
https://www.instagram.com/buzova86/

Last edited by natik on Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:20 pm

Yes, I could see the video. HOT HOT HOT!!

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:27 pm

Oh this is a tease!  So it's being set up as 'to kiss or not to kiss'?  I still think they will mood - Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 3552228123

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:41 pm

She is a very classy lady and he is a VERY patient man... :fanningfan
Can’t wait till Sunday...and hopefully pictures of them finally TOGETHER !
PINKHEART

ETA
THANKS @natik for the lovely pictures and the hot video.

Here is the last post that Olga put On IG.

buzova86Where did this popular favorite phrase go to the masses: "Nobody owes anything to anyone?" This is a disgusting statement. Deceitful in its essence, for man is a social being. And entering into a relationship of any kind, you become a must. Because he gave hope, promised, sealed or sealed. Because there is a conscience in the end. You let a person into your surroundings, you allowed him to enter your life and entered into him - with this you assumed obligations. Obligations to him and to himself. From a certain moment, you don't care what happens to a person - you are in a bundle Imagine yourself a mountaineer, and how you shout to your partner, coupled with you: "Hey, friend, I hesitated, tired. I disconnect you - I do not owe you anything." I must. We owe our children because they did not ask us. We owe our parents, because we didn’t ask for them, but we live and enjoy life. We owe friends, because we did them so, we owe those whom we said: “I love”, and even when we didn’t say but they entered into a relationship with a person. And there is no free relationship. This term is for those who have responsibility okho (now or in general). The word “relationship” suggests that you didn’t just make a quick contact with a person, you came into close contact, the protective shell melted - and you are responsible for protecting this vulnerability. If you are my friend, I answer for not rushing to the train, if you told me about your misfortune. I answer exactly fifty percent. And I will answer one hundred percent if I say: “Do not load me, you have enough of your worries.” If your woman is crying, maybe not because she is hysterical, but because you hurt her. Her guilt is that she takes this offense, yours - what you said or did. Being in a relationship, we inevitably influence each other. Therefore, should be responsible for this influence. "We are responsible for those who have tamed." And the implanted ideology of individualism leads to the destruction of relationships. Instead of a friend, a psychoanalyst, instead of love, sex, instead of genuine intimacy, 148 channels of cable television and the Internet. When nobody owes anything to anyone, it’s easier to live. Debt and responsibility require mental work. #mood

I hope it means good things between them. Some people made comments to the effect that he doesn’t owe her anything or vice versa. That’s bull of course and she states it very eloquently. #values

Last edited by Astrobach on Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:06 am

I really like that light blue skirt.
Saw the video and what really cracks me up is the cook’s expression. He’s like Why am I here? I don’t want to be the third wheel!

Can’t wait to see them kissing! That’s another lesson I hope US leads to learn. You don’t need to kiss/ make out to show the chemistry! The anticipation to finally a kiss builds up sexual tension!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:18 am

@Newto Thanks for telling me! yes

@Agent99 She said "if I am gonna kiss him then its my man and I am not gonna do it until I am sure about it." So I think the kiss will be in the final minutes of the episode. If she says "yes".

@Astrobach We will see. Thank for bringing the IG post over bestbud!

@sdmom I was cracking up about the cool as well. Poor guy had no idea what to do with himself. It was like he was thinking "get a room". mood - Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 3806527698
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:29 am

New promo:

Страх перед желанным от ТНТ Анонсы на Rutube.

Olga: I didn't expected for it to be like that.

The letters: The final decision on Sunday.

Olga: It is exactly what I was waiting for so long and at the same time it is what is scaring me so much now.

The voice: Don't miss the finale of the project. Only two. days left.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:16 pm

Can't wait. Thank goodness it's my long weekend so I can watch as soon as it is up!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:29 pm

@Sprite I am gonna drop the online link as soon as I can get it.

mood - Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 HTOjx5zrmf8

mood - Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 LbDhp1POf70

mood - Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 E95P_IXsbPA

mood - Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 N9hOq7gZia8

mood - Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 IAMOsRfwv_k

Source:
https://vk.com/zabuzovy
https://www.instagram.com/za.buzovy/
https://www.instagram.com/zabuzovy/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:07 pm

They are so sexy together even without the intimacy(not sure if this makes sense). I am so looking forward to see the finale.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:05 am

Ok it’s the only online link I could get as of now. I really hope it works for you guys. Please let me know.

http://holostyak-online-tnt.ru/zabuzovy/vypuski/zabuzovu-8-anons.php
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 60 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 53 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
iamreal2u
George1218
Storybook
sdmom
Sprite
Maddy
mercieme
Kindnesscounts
LeapofFaith
Agent99
Astrobach