SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 53 of 60 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 56 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mood - Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by George1218 Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:18 am

Astrobach - As someone with a very vivid imagination, I can also see your scenario. If anything like this is going on, I hope and pray for both Olga and Denis' sake that someone either comes to Olga's aid or something happens to shake her up enough to see that what is going on is wrong, even if she and Denis don't get back together (I HOPE THEY DO!), what is happening to Denis is wrong!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

mood - Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:22 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sprite wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:  Imo it was Denis that made her look good. 

I so agree with the bolded. To me he was the star of the show.

Absolutely. That's what struck me how he was the standout - it was his love and care and chasing and reassurance and wanting it to be real outside the show that by her just choosing him she looked better! But he was the star! jmo

Agree! And that shows us that he was absolutely the right choice for her. He is that kind of man who makes her a better person.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:33 am

sdmom wrote:@natik, question: I browsed some of the contestants’ IG to see who’s supporting Denis. It seems like Big Evengy supports him but I don’t understand Valentine’s. Who’s he calling”bitch”? Does he agree or disagree with the yellow press? The trans doesn’t really help.

Big Evgeny supports him, Oleg supports him, the twins supports him, Sasha the bald one supports him, Evgeny$$ supports him, some influenced instagram stars supports him, his close friends supports him, the friend who talked him into it supports him.

Valja sold himself to the Buzova "gang". Our people saw him on Sunday evening together with Olga and her girlfriend (the one who talked the whole time about money, in the yellow dress) in Olga´s favorite restaurant "chajka". Yes we are a big community and have connections everywhere.
So guess twice what they were speaking about on that evening. After their meeting at 4am in the night Vlja had a live chat on his IG which he didn't save by the way. But during that live chat he said something between the lines. He said I bet in two days you will have a lot of questions.

And two days later we see Olga copy paste exactly what was said in the press and post on her IG. Literally word for word. No new information, no valid prove just word of the mouth. And literally at the same time her girlfriends and Anton as well started to post those disgusting words and accusations and Valja supported them with a video. And called Denis all those not so nice words. It is all so staged and fake.

EDIT: Sasha the bald one told in his private conversation that he feels sorry for Valja because Valja has no idea what to do with himself. So he got a PR agent and is trying to stay relevant.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:29 pm

Astrobach wrote:Yes, I totally agree with you and that’s why I hesitate to say it’s her. It’s a known fact that her management team ( Anton and others) have posted for her. It’s sounds really out of character even for a very hurt and scorned Olga. I may be wrong and there is probably no way to prove it...these words are so ultimate and deathly, it is the kind of words found in the yellow press... monstrous etc...to be followed.
But whoever wrote those words was possessed by evil thoughts with no chance of redemption.
Seriously can any of us really see Denis, the athlete and positive and loving guy, father of a 6 year old son that he is protecting as much as he can from harm,  being an addict?

ETA Again, à complete speculative theory...what if Olga was thrown in a tailspin and unable or unwilling to face the business as usual? Deep shock or depression would not be too outlandish to expect as her reactions. Then they tell her «   they will take care of everything, trust us » so she can be in her own world, maybe with medications to « help her » cope. I don’t know, maybe my imagination is too wild but there so many layers of manipukation here. They manipulated her as much in the beginning and through the filming. Why stop now, makes no  sense... manipulating and using to their afavantage all private information gathered through Denis himself, Olga confiding in her dear sister and girlfriends, etc. They had all the components needed to make these bombs very powerfully explode in Denis and Olga’s life. I think she is at their mercy more than she lets on. That’s  another reason where they could not have a real man in there, giving Olga advice or guiding her own interests as opposed to theirs.

No your imagination is not running wild. Its a well known open secret that Anton is often posting on her IG. The admins of her fansites learned to separate when its Anton who is posting and when its Olga for real. They both have a different style to write comments and answers. That post about Denis was posted by Anton most of us are sure about it. And it was Anton again today who was answering on some comments regarding Denis. People wrote her that she is not in the right and that Denis has real feelings fo her and that you can't fake something like it. "She" answered with the same phrases that were written in the article. Like I wrote before they made her believe what she needs to believe and she is simple not questioning that and doesn't even try to find out what is true and what is false. She doesn't bother. She is replying too much on what her "gang" is thinking and saying to her and is burning bridges because of it pretty fast and without hesitation.

Regarding medicine....

mood - Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 1515441817_maxresdefault-1

mood - Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 1282944

mood - Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Eba8f53f4e

mood - Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 1343119

She is saying that she gets drop counters because of the distress of her organism regarding her wild graphic. That's the official explanation. But there are other speculations regarding her use of drop counters. I am not strong in medicine questions but some are saying that she needs it because of overuse of alcohol or some other substances. Its not a fact just a speculation out there.

Source:
https://www.vladtime.ru/shou_biznes/631089
https://hochu.ua/cat-stars/novosti-shou-biznesa/article-81543-olga-buzova-lezhit-pod-kapelnitsey-posle-kontserta-v-dubae-foto/
http://www.topnews.ru/news_id_119880.html
http://www.7d.org.ua/?news=showbiz&id=65807
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:00 pm

mood - Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 2292733854 thanks for confirming my theory @natik.... that is VERY scary... who is responsible to give her this ‘ cocktail ‘ and how are they using it ? ‘ wild graphics’ ??? Sounds like she is being experimented on! There is way too many things that are giving me pause. Maybe Denis is aware of the state she is in and wants to save her. I don’t know that it’s even possible or a good idea at this point...she is kept away from him with all the lies. Where is the badass Olga who makes her own decisions and does her own research??? As I said, too many things are suspicious on her side. question
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:38 pm

Oh GOD!!! I swear these two are going to kill me some day. All I want is only ONE!!!! night to sleep like a normal human. WHY?!!!! :crazed Rolling Eyes :pout

So we are calling it Season 2 of the show.

Denis is doing everything on his IG to reach out to Olga.

Today on Olga´s biggest fansite on IG was posted a video how she is sitting on a bench alone with her sadness. And under that video she wrote: "What should I do"

mood - Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 PUKotEL_LTQ

mood - Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 QGviuUAcaRk

mood - Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 1qPAyu_JKcM

EDIT: But before that Denis liked her new pic on her IG and wrote the comment: "You are beautiful." and a heart emoji.

mood - Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 TamtTJGv3Cg

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/mokka_land/
https://www.instagram.com/lebedevbuzova.ru/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:46 pm

@natik I am so exhausted to try and make sense of this mess. If she is sad, then OLGA! Clean up your entourage and go with your heart! It so frustrating, but she posted words on IG that are impossible to take back... so either she acknowledges that SHE didn’t feel that way or else...it’s hard to root for her when she has been so detrimental to Denis. I knew he would fight for her though. And part of me thinks that she was actually asking him to do just that when she did. Maybe she knows more of the web she is stuck in but doesn’t see a way out?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:57 pm

Astrobach wrote:@natik I am so exhausted to try and make sense of this mess. If she is sad, then OLGA! Clean up your entourage and go with your heart!  It so frustrating, but she posted words on IG that are impossible to take back... so either she acknowledges that SHE didn’t feel that way or else...it’s hard to root for her when she has been so detrimental to Denis. I knew he would fight for her though. And part of me thinks that she was actually asking him to do just that when she did. Maybe she knows more of the web she is stuck in but doesn’t see a way out?

You know what we all have already given up to understand what is actually happening. Some viewer commented today on Denis IG something like "forget her she is not worth it, why are you still fighting for her attention?" and he answered "Because I love her."

I really think she needs to stop to listen to her "gang". Those two need to meet and speak to each other in person without her girlfriends, sister, her pr agent and all that entourage. PLEAAAASEEE do it!!!! Because half of the Russian population is exhausted because we all want to finally have some SLEEP!!!!!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:01 pm

Oh by the way the overwhelming part of her fans answered her when she commented "what should I do".....that they should get back together. Most of them are saying that she needs to listen to her heart and if she has feelings for him than its worth a shot.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:13 pm

ДА!!! YES!!! I was thinking the same... why doesn’t she get another phone and call him direct without all the others watching and spying on her every move... she can even create another IG account and use it to contact him ...there are ways, she is intelligent, she needs to take it into HER OWN HANDS and see the reality that she is in. How is she supposed to live her life like this...? As it said in one comment...she has not blocked him...which obviously she should have done IF the whole lies were not just that. She is stuck in her head and in fear of the consequences. But everyone that really cares about her well being is supporting her. She will have to let go of some important people in order to be in integrity with herself.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:44 am

The post show drama! :headbanging mood - Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 2292733854 2pop

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:48 am

@natik I think the best way would be for them to just stay alone for a month away from everyone. just spend time together. then they would figure it out if they are meant for each other

it is sad. her gang is definitely not the right people and I guess she must be very alone. But she is an adult and she should grow up and make up her mind and decide and most of all to recognize true friends

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 60 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 56 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
iamreal2u
George1218
Storybook
sdmom
Sprite
Maddy
mercieme
Kindnesscounts
LeapofFaith
Agent99
Astrobach