SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 55 of 60 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:38 pm

So why do the Project and expose your vulnerabilities to the world? Why not date and see who’s there for you and not fame. Perhaps she needs to go away and learn to love herself, find her own self worth (not in dollars but self esteem) Best of luck to all!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:52 pm

natik wrote:
Sprite wrote:@natik

So do you think the character assassination attempt at Denis failed? If women are still wanting him to be the Bachelor it doesn't sound as if they are believing her camp. Is she getting negativity as a result...not necessarily from her hardcore fans, but the general viewing public?

Anton definitely failed with the character assassination attempt at Denis. People are making fun of him and saying he is starting to get old. Here is the point even her hardcore fans are now fighting against each other. Because they split in two groups, the one who believes Denis and the one who are protecting Olga. The concert tickets are selling bad. There are even people who brought their tickets back after her post. They lowered the concert ticket prices. There is a lot of negative posts on her IG. It backfired pretty bad.

Even Denis asked today under her last post to stop writing her ugly comments and to be more respectful. That was his first comment on her IG today. His second comment was under another pic, he wrote a quote from FYODOR DOSTOEVSKY: "Truth without love is a lie."

I hope that if she does go back to try the relationship, it is not because it is negatively effecting her career. I hope she is sincere and tries to make a go of it for all the right reasons.

I am glad that the majority of the public isn't buying this crap and are supporting Denis. I would hate someone to be dragged through the mud and have their business negatively effected based on a bunch of lies.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:00 pm

Idlemess wrote:
I can understand Denis wanting to defend himself and profess his love for Olga if he’s being sincerely and honest in everything. IMO, he should back off and seek legal consultation because the woman he says to love appears to believe “evidences” whether founded or unfounded against him. That does not seems to be a shared love. Or someone who’s willing to give the benefit of doubt to her F1. 1

Let’s say she calls him and says I’m willing to give us a second chance?  Would he, should he?
How do you trust again that person who publicly castrates you?

Is Denis desperate for a relationship or let’s say a connection personally or professionally?
I’m now looking at him and he’s a MAN who seems to have it together.

Olga has 14 million followers. WHY did she do this show? To find true love through a manipulated project? It wasn’t love she sought in the true sense.
On the other hand, I’m suspecting that true love found her and she ran scared. Her management had to orchestrate a separation perhaps at Denis expense
. 4

1 IMO Denis has seen more than we know, he truly loves her and is not going to sue her or anything like that. He knows she is partly manipulated by her entourage.
2 it’s not that simple with her lifestyle, she has responsibilities with her work and fans and family, she is torn between doing what is expected of her and stepping out on her own and possibly making major cuts in her closed relationships. people that she has relied upon for too long and is now dependent on for her daily life. She cannot just get in the car and go wherever she wants most of the time. Everything is planned, organized, and scheduled and most of the time for promotion purpose. She has lost the ability to live more freely as she wishes.
3 Denis is trying to keep his word with her that he would fight for her. He is doing the actions to prove he is sshowing that he really cares for her. In some way she is hoping, expecting to be saved from all this BS. Remember how, she laughed but agreed that she would get picked up by him and go away with him... it is very real. I almost feel like she is a prisoner ( rich but still in many ways powerless) to her lifestyle and the people around her.
4 I believe that she did the Project truly because she was looking for a partner, and a lover and something serious but to have it public makes it part of her scheduled and business time. So it can become another form of promotion for her. CMIIW @natik, but at first I didn’t think her entourage was very supportive with this... and she knew she had to get out of the demands put in her. So maybe it was a strategic move to incorporate her desire for a personal relationship into a more “ promotion “ looking format. The gang DID NOT expect it to work, and they scrambled to sabotage the result.
And now she is unable to get herself out of the bigger mess THEY created.
All MY opinions and speculations.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:09 pm

Just read through some of Olga’s IG pics and it’s telling. This woman has major trust issues. Doing this show perhaps was not a brilliant idea for her “fragile” soul. 
Take a look! She’s nervous and worried about what is said behind her back. Interesting to see who and what she post about... a bit of insight.

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:19 pm

Idlemess wrote:Just read through some of Olga’s IG pics and it’s telling. This woman has major trust issues. Doing this show perhaps was not a brilliant idea for her “fragile” soul. 
Take a look! She’s nervous and worried about what is said behind her back. Interesting to see who and what she post about... a bit of insight.

Other than what has been posted here, I have no idea. Can you please share your own insight? TYIA

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:21 pm

@Idlemess Yes she does. And it’s easy for us to judge and see what she should do. I’m trying to understand where she comes from and with what we know, only a few years back, her life was completely torn up and she was destroyed on an emotional and financial level. She worked very hard to get back on her feet. But she did that at the expenses of her well being and probably without professional help from a trusted therapist. Since her family and ‘ friends ‘ were all sucking up to her, she relied and depended on their support to go through this phase. Imagine having the realization that maybe these people that you thought once saved you, are actually only doing so at least in great part  to use your power and benefit from you and manipulate you. It’s quite a bomb! Enters someone with integrity and honor and that shows some real care for her as a person, and she is lost in her reactions of fear and suspicion. She is not used to that. Now everything is played up in public instead of between the main protagonists. It’s a real Shakespearean play right now...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:49 pm

Astrobach wrote:
Idlemess wrote:
I can understand Denis wanting to defend himself and profess his love for Olga if he’s being sincerely and honest in everything. IMO, he should back off and seek legal consultation because the woman he says to love appears to believe “evidences” whether founded or unfounded against him. That does not seems to be a shared love. Or someone who’s willing to give the benefit of doubt to her F1. 1

Let’s say she calls him and says I’m willing to give us a second chance?  Would he, should he?
How do you trust again that person who publicly castrates you?

Is Denis desperate for a relationship or let’s say a connection personally or professionally?
I’m now looking at him and he’s a MAN who seems to have it together.

Olga has 14 million followers. WHY did she do this show? To find true love through a manipulated project? It wasn’t love she sought in the true sense.
On the other hand, I’m suspecting that true love found her and she ran scared. Her management had to orchestrate a separation perhaps at Denis expense
. 4

1 IMO Denis has seen more than we know, he truly loves her and is not going to sue her or anything like that. He knows she is partly manipulated by her entourage.
2 it’s not that simple with her lifestyle, she has responsibilities with her work and fans and family, she is torn between doing what is expected of her and stepping out on her own and possibly making major cuts in her closed relationships. people that she has relied upon for too long and is now dependent on for her daily life. She cannot just get in the car and go wherever she wants most of the time. Everything is planned, organized, and scheduled and most of the time for promotion purpose. She has lost the ability to live more freely as she wishes.
3 Denis is trying to keep his word with her that he would fight for her. He is doing the actions to prove he is sshowing that he really cares for her. In some way she is hoping, expecting to be saved from all this BS. Remember how, she laughed but agreed that she would get picked up by him and go away with him... it is very real. I almost feel like she is a prisoner ( rich but still in many ways powerless) to her lifestyle and the people around her.
4 I believe that she did the Project truly because she was looking for a partner, and a lover and something serious but to have it public makes it part of her scheduled and business time. So it can become another form of promotion for her. CMIIW @natik, but at first I didn’t think her entourage was very supportive with this... and she knew she had to get out of the demands put in her. So maybe it was a strategic move to incorporate her desire for a personal relationship into a more “ promotion “ looking format. The gang DID NOT expect it to work, and they scrambled to sabotage the result.
And now she is unable to get herself out of the bigger mess THEY created.
All MY opinions and speculations.

Great post! Agree with that! :claphands

AAAAAAHHHH WHY???!!! I wanted to go to bed and now something major happened. They are torturing each other and all of us! Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 2254279460
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:58 pm

@Sprite 

I read through the translations of her comments particularly of a date and although she said good stuff like intentions or what she’s looking for, it’s overshadowed by doubt, doubt and more doubt. 

Who is this Anton guy? Her PR? He seems too close professionally in my opinion. He’s young. Even in her down moments she’s coming across as an advertisement. At least to me.? Everything seems staged. Again, my opinion

What happened @natik

Last edited by Idlemess on Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:59 pm

Sorry @natik... what the heck is it...? Related to her concert? Where do we find this ??? Thanks for being such a devoted fan. hearthumbsup
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:02 pm

Ok so Olga posted that pic in her insta story. Remember their numbers "22" for two swans?!

Denis once posted on his IG the screensaver that he had during the project.

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 BNenfyfzVyY

And now take a look.

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 MsFvDT9lwTw

But she already deleted it. Its like she is reassuring him. She knew exactly that someone of her followers will screenshot it. Its like she is giving him signs.

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/zapravdu.lebedev/
https://www.instagram.com/lebedevdenis.ru/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:07 pm

People on IG are commenting that they wanted actually go to bed but instead of it they are now going to take themselves some popcorn because the new episode is starting now. Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 3806527698 rotfl

People are damning them already because we all want our life and our sleep back and those two fools doesn't let us.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:36 pm

JMHO but I feel it would be better for everyone involved if they got completely off all social media for the time being and try to work out whatever problems there are in private. Seems to be too much mudslinging for the wrong reasons.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 60 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
iamreal2u
George1218
Storybook
sdmom
Sprite
Maddy
mercieme
Kindnesscounts
LeapofFaith
Agent99
Astrobach