SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 61 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 47 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:23 am

avacaroline wrote:Yes .38s was with Hannah but what is this at the .36s mark? Have we seen this yet?

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 F2e8b910

My screen capture from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg-8Qnike1Y

I think we've seen this pink shirt before. Maybe Elyse's departure?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by kikora Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:29 am

luvstx wrote:
avacaroline wrote:Yes .38s was with Hannah but what is this at the .36s mark? Have we seen this yet?

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 F2e8b910

Yup!

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 Rs_1024x576-190204180035-elyse-colton-underwood-bachelor-breakup

https://www.eonline.com/news/1011557/why-the-bachelor-s-elyse-left-colton-underwood-heartbroken

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:13 pm

It could be daylight but it also could be inside a room so that’s why ot looks bright 

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 05aad210

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:35 pm

kikora wrote:
luvstx wrote:

Yup!

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 Rs_1024x576-190204180035-elyse-colton-underwood-bachelor-breakup

https://www.eonline.com/news/1011557/why-the-bachelor-s-elyse-left-colton-underwood-heartbroken

Stop. STOPPPPP HOLY CRAP YOU SOLVED THE ITCHING MYSTERY I'VE BEEN CURIOUS ABOUT

I've been curious as to where Colton and CH have the "up till now no one knew the truth" conversation... and LOOK AT THE VASE BEHIND ELYSE

And look at the vase behind CH

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 Screen32

Aren't they the same??

Does that mean the whole convo CH has with Colton when he says "this changes everything" occurred in THAILAND? So it's all just pure editing BS and they won't use that conversation?

https://youtu.be/dt_snqn6PYU?t=139

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:40 pm

I have a burning hunch that Colton does maybe fly back to HB to convince Cassie, then gives her the ring and tells her it's not a guarantee of an engagement but just a promise that it'll happen in the future (or something like that) but tells her now it's her choice to choose him. Then goes back to Portugal, which is why we have the FRC scene with him holding an empty box waiting to see if Cassie comes back and does choose him. So the choice is in her hands. The black lace dress is perhaps date night after she comes back and them enjoying portugal or the area.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:10 pm

Is the SC of Cassie & Colton meeting on the cliffs thought to be the day portion of her FD?

Do we know where/how Cassie meets up with her dad? We’re told it’s between day & night portion of FD date. It was likely dark at that point. Could any of the SC’s of Cassie be associated with her dad as opposed to Colton? She may have been upset around the timeframe of that conversation.

Colton with the empty ring box in Portugal has me curious. And so does the SC’s of Cassie with Colton on the bed. My thinking is the two are connected somehow & I’m leaning towards that’s when a reconciliation may occur. Have we ID’d the ring box scene location in Portugal?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:39 pm

@jojo47 yes The fortress is in Portugal, it is Fortaleza de Ferragudo in Algarve. page 11 of this thread, thanks to @lettore

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:51 pm

lavenderfan wrote:I have a burning hunch that Colton does maybe fly back to HB to convince Cassie, then gives her the ring and tells her it's not a guarantee of an engagement but just a promise that it'll happen in the future (or something like that) but tells her now it's her choice to choose him. Then goes back to Portugal, which is why we have the FRC scene with him holding an empty box waiting to see if Cassie comes back and does choose him. So the choice is in her hands. The black lace dress is perhaps date night after she comes back and them enjoying portugal or the area.

This ending would be great, romantic for sure. I like how you think  Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 4256136633
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:59 pm

Jolena wrote:
lavenderfan wrote:I have a burning hunch that Colton does maybe fly back to HB to convince Cassie, then gives her the ring and tells her it's not a guarantee of an engagement but just a promise that it'll happen in the future (or something like that) but tells her now it's her choice to choose him. Then goes back to Portugal, which is why we have the FRC scene with him holding an empty box waiting to see if Cassie comes back and does choose him. So the choice is in her hands. The black lace dress is perhaps date night after she comes back and them enjoying portugal or the area.

This ending would be great, romantic for sure. I like how you think  Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 4256136633

I have been thinking this too that Colton waiting and pacing is that he is waiting to see if Cassie shows up.
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:00 pm

@lavenderfan Colton said in a post show interview when asked if he was engaged and he said " I don't  know if I'm engaged" laugh out loud  This could very well be why he dosen't know yet because she has to come back to choose him before he proposes . Also another hint he gave about the empty ring box was "rings belong on fingers not in boxes" So it's possible that he did chase after her and give her the ring with hopes that she comes back and chooses him . Another awesome scenario if it goes down like this. :yes: Maybe her father is there (already knowing she is his F1) to tell her to follow her heart and give his blessings to Colton in person .
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:03 pm

asim wrote:
Jolena wrote:

I have been thinking this too that Colton waiting and pacing is that he is waiting to see if Cassie shows up.

It would make sense that that is why the FRC scene was put out and purposely shown without a ring in the box.jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:09 pm

@Jolena So my only concern though is this... the flight to Portugal from California is 17 hours.

That's a lot of flying to do in such few days. What if Cassie didn't leave portugal. So everything I had assumed might happen, but she's being kept in Portugal by TPTB until the end. But since RS is so adamant on Colton going to Cali I just feel like he might be missing a few things.

Will RS spoil the Finale?

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 61 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 47 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
as03
denysevictoria
mbl
Dutchy23
Rolly