Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:13 pm

General Discussion for Bachelor 23 Colton Underwood.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 51825

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*

Post by albean99 on Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:30 am

I was talking to a friend who watches the Bachelor franchise shows and she said she's not going to watch for the first time. She said that one thing is he's only 26 and she also commented that he spent so many years not telling anyone that he's a virgin and now he's talking about it on national tv. She's right because it will be even more of a thing in his season and I'm sure that's a good part of why they chose him.

He's not my choice and can't say I'm looking forward to watching. I decided that the only way I would do it is by staying unspoiled as long as I can. I find that being spoiled makes the season seem so long because you're reading about dates and pretty much know the outcome before the season starts on tv. I enjoy the show a lot more when I don't know what's going to happen. I'm mostly watching to get to know the women better and see who might possibly be the next Bachelorette. I don't have any expectations other than that.

I don't know if many of you are around yet but would love to hear why others are staying unspoiled.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99

Female Posts : 13294

Back to top Go down

Re: BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*

Post by Sprite on Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:10 pm

@albean99 You pretty much summed up why I'm staying unspoiled.

I find it easier to stay unspoiled when I don't care for the lead. I stayed unspoiled last season because I didn't want Arie for the lead and I'm doing the same this season for Colton. This will be even worse with the virginity thing. I'm already sick of it and we haven't even started.

On top of being too young and the whole virgin thing, I just find him too awkward when he is talking. It's like he can't string a sentence together. IMO he is so busy trying to maintain an image that he can't speak naturally and you know, because of that, tptb will throw everything at him to make him appear even more awkward.

I don't even want to think what they will have the women do him and how young and annoying they will be.

I fully expect the most juvenile show ever. A total, cringe inducing disaster. A jump the shark moment. The only reason I continue to watch is this board. I have been cutting shows off my PVR regularly scheduled watch list this season with a vengeance. DWTS was the latest. Maybe Colton can do the same for me with the Bachelor.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Yesterday at 3:24 pm

So I have been seeing some promos for Colton's season in the last few days. There are a couple of videos. One has puppies and one has the girls arriving and of course, there is a woman there who for her intro jokes about taking his "V" card. Oh, joy. I would not have predicted that....and then I look up to my post from 3 months ago and I did. :headbanging

I have not seen much activity on the board for this season. Is there anyone else out there who is still planning to watch unspoiled or should I just not bother and go to the spoiled side?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum