SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Season 1 - Olga Buzova - Episode 3 - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Season 1 - Olga Buzova - Episode 3 - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette Russia - Season 1 - Olga Buzova - Episode 3 - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:35 pm

Astrobach wrote:Episode 3 recapping all

EPISODE #3

Let us begin with fencing.

Marina welcomes the guys in Verona and is talking the whole time about the love story of Romeo and Juliette and everyone expects to see on the balcony Olga but instead we see Sasha (blue eyes) appear.

Of course most of them were`t happy to see him. Evgeny said in his ITM that he thought Sasha will not be back. He also thought that it´s kinda not fair because Sasha missed some things and got a free pass to be in Verona.
Evgeny told that Sasha appeared in a cocky manner like a king.

Marina explained once again the rules what they have to do when they want to go on a date with Olga. They need to win the competition. The competition is fencing, you know Verona, Romeo and Juliette, Shakespeare so it fits the theme.

They got an coach who gave him some instructions and then they put on the uniform. Alex (the bald one) was too big and didn´t fit into the uniform. So out he couldn`t take part in the competition.

Olga entered the room asked Alex (the bald one) what is happened, why he is not dressed and he explained the thing with the uniform. Then she counted that there is one person more among the guys. Marina explained to Olga that the man who she waited for joined them. She said that she probably never in her life waited for a man such a long time and that Sasha should step forward to her.

Sasha ITM: Olga is interested in the conversation with me so I think we need to talk more to each other.

So Sasha is stepping forward and repeating his classic mistake from the first meeting. He wanted to kiss her on the cheek and she leaned back from him.

Guys were obviously happy to see that.

She asked him why he wasn`t in Venice and he answered that they were some circumstances but he wants to tell her about it in private.

Olga ITM: I was very happy to see him. And he has really beautiful eyes you can drawn in them.

Then she whispered to him: „If you will not win today I am going to be very disappointed.

Sasha: I understand.

They started the competition.

First pair was Evgeny (the big one) and Andrej. Andrej won.

Evgeny (the big one) ITM: Yes I lost and I need to acknowledge it like a man and don´t cry like a girl.

Next Evgeny$$ and Sergej. Evgeny$$ won.

Next pair: Valja and Sasha (blue eyes).

Andrej said in his ITM that it was brutally.

Olga said in her ITM that you can felt the tension and the will to win it.

The funny thing is she didn`t paid attention on their backs so she really thought that the guy who was fighting with so much power was Sasha. So she was unpleasant surprised that Sasha lost.

She said: „Well if he lost then the will power was not there to win. So he didn´t wanted to win badly at any cost. It is that simple.“

Next pair Jean and Denis. Denis won. That was fast.

Valja ITM: Well Jean is a model so do I have to say more?!

So four lost and four won.

Sergej ITM: Those people with whom Olga wanted to go most on the date all lost.

Now the 1/2 Finale.

First Evgeny$$ and Andrej. Evgeny$$ won.

Next Valja and Denis. Denis won.

The Finale: Evgeny$$ and Denis.

Olga ITM: I was surprised to see in the finale to fight for me Denis and Evgeny$$. Two men who were under a big question mark on the last ceremony.

Marina: Olga who are you rooting for?

Olga: He is not among them.

Marina: But out of those two men who are you rooting for.

Olga: For nobody. I am rooting for the one who wants it the most.

Evgeny$$ didn´t liked her motivation speech at all.

Denis didn`t cared about it he wanted to win the date.

They are handshaking before the fight and Olga says: I would have pricked now. And Marina is joking: „And went with herself on a date.“

Denis won.

Olga to Denis: I am happy really.

Denis: I gave my best.

Olga: I really want to know you better.

Next Olga said that she found that situation with Alex (the bald one) unfair so she decided to give him a date. Of course he didn´t say no to that. He said in the end he is happy about that uniform thing because that way he kinda have stolen some time with Olga.

Translation until 22:15.

Ok let us look back at episode 3 and the date with Sasha (the bald one).

So they meet in the city and there Sasha said that he had not a lot of time to plan the date so he decided to take her for a walk around Verona and visit the place where you can write a letter to Juliette.

He wanted to hold hands with her but she refused it because she didn´t felt like she was ready to hold his hand.
He asked her to be honest with him and they decided to make a pact with kinda like a hand shake.
Olga picked a letter and read it. The letter was from a woman she is from Russia as well.
Olga said in her ITM that she is surprised by Sasha (the bald one) because his appearance does not match to his personality. She said to him that she is thinks that he has warm feelings for her but she wants him to be real and to do what he wants to do. He should be himself. That`s important for her.

They decided to write a letter to Juliette. Sasha wrote his first. He said he wrote nothing special a banal wish to be happy with someone for the rest of his life and to find that someone.
After him Olga wrote her letter. She read her letter in her ITM:

„Der Juliette. I am Olga and I want to ask you to allow me to fall in love again. I really want to experience that feelings again. I am really scared that I am never gonna fall in love again. That I am never going to be able to love someone like I did before. Please help me!“

We are seeing how Olga is crying in her ITM:
„It´s a nightmare. I really think that I am never gonna fall in love again. It´s horrible.“

Sasha ITM: „If she wants it really bad it´s gonna happen. It´s gonna happen to the right time.“

Olga ITM: I am don´t feel anything. That´s crazy what am I doing here? I don´t understand it. I am writing silly letters to Juliette. I am 32 years old.“

She is showing her letter to Sasha.

Olga ITM: It´s madness it´s like to write a letter to the Santa Claus but when you are there you are believing in it, damn it. And you really think that Juliette exists and that such kind of love exists for which you are ready to die. You are believing it there in that moment.“

In general she liked that date. She said she finally saw in him a man.

Sasha returned after the date and joined the other guys. He was very impressed with Olga and their date. They were asking him how it was and were kinda joking because he got that day basically undeserved.

EPISODE 3 middle part ( Denis date)

Замуж за Бузову, 3 выпуск (09.09.2018) от ГПМ РТВ BigTV на Rutube.

So the translation starts at 35:00 and ends at 52:42.

I decided to translate first the snippet of the date as it seems not only you but the viewers loved it a lot.

Olga: Thanks to Denis I woke up today at 7am. (laughs) I am waiting for him and I have no idea what he organized for today but I kinda feel that it´s something I don´t expect.

Olga ITM: I was so mad at him that I needed to wake up early I didn´t get much of sleep. I was already saying „dear god I don`t wanna go anywhere.“

Olga: I told yesterday the most important thing is that he is not overdoing it. But judging by my early wake up call today…

Denis ITM: Today in the morning I arrived with a car to pick up Olga. I was a little bit nervous and excited. Olga was standing there in a tender green dress.

Denis: Hey Olja.

Olga: Hey! Good morning.

Denis: Good morning. I am glad to see you. Those unusual flowers are for you.

Olga: Thank you so much. I waited a long time for you.

Denis: I am sorry.

Olga: That`s ok.

Denis: So let us go.

Olga: I am scared because I don´t know what to expect from you.

Denis: Don´t be scared I am a peaceful guy.

Olga: Where are we going?

Denis: I felt in that moment that finally we both are in a great mood to spent that  day together and that she might enjoy the surprises I planned for her.

CUT TO THE MANSION
We are at the men mansion. They are celebrating Evgeny`s$$ birthday today. And the guys made him some gifts like a T-shirt with their signatures.

Marina joined the men. She congratulated Evgeny$$ to his birthday. They sat all down to discuss some topics.

Marina: Sasha Grinev I remember that moment Olga asked you to take the mask off (it happened before the fencing competition). You took the mask off came to her and leaned towards her for a kiss but she leaned away from you.

Sasha (blue eyes): Yes and it didn´t happened the  for the first time with me.

Marina: Good in that situation who is wrong among you both? Olga who rejected you…

Sasha: Well she has her principles about it and I have mine for me…

Marina: But you did not draw conclusions out of it. It was the same situation in Moscow and you still made the same move here.

Sasha: But we already had a little conversation with each other and I thought that we already know each other a little and that I can afford myself to kiss her.

Marina: But the key words here are „a little“ Sasha.

Sasha: „a little“ yes.

Marina: Strange that you don`t understand such things because as far as I know you are teaching in your coaching classes how to acquaintance with a woman.

Evgeny (the big one): No way! Pick up?!

Valja and Alex (the bald one) are laughing.

Valja: Among us is a pick upper/seducer?

Alex (the bald one) ITM: Are you serious? A pick upper? I think it´s the worst thing that can be.

Marina: Sasha are your trainings expensive?

The guys are laughing (well that were some news to them).

Sasha (blue eyes): Do you want to come to one?

Marina: No. I`m simple curious.

Sasha: It depends from the situation.

Marina: Good.

Valja: Approximately?

Marina: Valja is interested how much. He has cash with him.

Sasha: I am gonna coach Valja individually.

Evgeny (the big one): We are going to keep an eye on him because maybe he is here to have a free advert for his courses. Well we`ll see how he is going to pick up Olga Buzova.
———
EXTRA FROM DENIS AND OLGA IN THE CAR

Olga: I can`t remember how old are you?

Denis: 33

Olga: Sure?

Denis: Yes. How old are you?

Olga: 32

Denis: It fits with the age. And how do you feel with 32? As if everything only starts?

Olga: Yes. I don`t feel like 32. Why? How much would you have gave me?

Denis: 18

Olga (laughs): Oh come one 18 is too young.

Denis: You know they took my phone and I have there a pic of you on my display. The one where you are making the heart sign.

Olga: Wait where is that pic?

Denis: On my phone display.

Olga: For real?

Denis: Yes. A black white pic.

Olga: Are you serious?

Denis laughs.

Olga: Hold on so you are taking your phone and...

Denis: I am waking up and go to bed with you (

) I have that on my display for two weeks now since the project started.

Olga: Hold on so you are already sleeping with me?

Olga in english: This is Garda?

The driver: Yes:

Olga: Oh my god.

Denis: It´s Garda.

Olga: I know that it is one of the most beautiful places in the world.

Denis: The princess arrived to visit her home.

Olga ITM: It´s amazing. I don´t know what to say.

Denis is helping her with her heels.

Denis: You have soft feet.

Olga ITM: I am used to it to be the chief in charge and to have everything under control but I don`t want a man who is whipped.

Denis: You need to tell me what to do.

Olga: Zip it.

Denis: Can you stand here?

Olga: But then I am gonna fall with the heels into that thing.

Denis: You can stand here I think.

Olga: Ok.

Olga ITM: But with Denis it is like he is reading my mind but he still don`t stop to be a man.

Olga: God that`s ideal.

Olga ITM: He helped me with the heels and I needed to change my clothes because I knew that I needed to take with me sportswear.

Denis: Here is your ticket.

Olga: I prepared. Is it ok so?

Denis: You did well it´s sporty and fits. You are looking good in it.

Olga: Will there be snow?

Denis: Yeah snowboard.

Olga: Will there be snow for real?

Denis: Of course.

Olga ITM: I expected maybe horses or a bike ride or a simple hiking. Or something like that.

Denis: We are driving up to a platform of a heigh with 2.000 meters. And you can see everything from every single side.

Olga: I am not gonna jump with a parachute.

Denis: Me neither we spoke about it no parachutes.

Denis ITM: We went up to the highest platform.

Olga: Oh god.

Denis. Oh yes.

Denis: Look at that lake over there.

Olga: What is it for a beautiful place. So beautiful.

Denis ITM: And Olga started slowly to pay attention to the signs that it`s going to be an extreme date.

Olga: I have a suggestion we can go till the end take a picture and go back.

Denis is laughing.

Denis: Yes and later we will edit the background and the rest of it.

Olga: Hold on are we not going to the cafe over there?

Denis: No we are not going to the cafe. We are going the that way.

Olga: There yes?

Denis: You know just to take a look.

Olga: I got it you want me to fly with that thing over there?

Denis: I really want to. I think that you will rock it and you will feel miracle.

Olga: No. It´s like with a parachute!

Denis: No with the parachute you are falling down. Here you will fly you know in that beautiful pose you always like to make the whole time for the pics. You know the one where you are spreading your arms.

Denis: Ok let´s make a deal after we are going to land you can execute me there right away.

Olga laughs.

Olga: Was it your idea?

Denis: It was your idea!

Olga: Was it your idea?

Denis: No it was your idea.

Olga: I hope you are flying as well.

Denis: Of course!
Olga ITM: I expected maybe horses or a bike ride or a simple hiking. Or something like that.

Denis: We are driving up to a platform of a heigh with 2.000 meters. And you can see everything from every single side.

Olga: I am not gonna jump with a parachute.

Denis: Me neither we spoke about it no parachutes.

Denis ITM: We went up to the highest platform.

Denis. Oh yes.

Denis: Look at that lake over there.

Olga: What is it for a beautiful place. So beautiful.

Denis ITM: And Olga started slowly to pay attention to the signs that it`s going to be an extreme date.

Olga: I have a suggestion we can go till the end take a picture and go back.

Denis is laughing.

Denis: Yes and later we will edit the background and the rest of it.

Olga ITM: To be honest I have no idea what made me do it because I really wanted at some point to cancel it. I don`t wanna say that I am a quitter there is not much I am afraid of but at some point I wanted to say stop.

Olga: I knew it! I so knew it that it will be something insane today.

Denis: No. Think about it to fly is a bliss. Just imagine you are flying and you are free.

Denis is spreading her arms.

Olga: But I like it here as well. Look how beautiful it is.

Denis ITM: I was holding her tight to me and felt her pulse.

Denis: Buzinka will fly. Your heart is beating so fast.

Olga: I am really scared.

Denis ITM: We sat down and calmed our nervousness and understood that it´s an one in a lifetime opportunity.
Denis is trying to calm her down by saying that it isn`t so bad at least nobody is screaming or something.
She is answering ok. He is making fun that hopefully he came off confident enough. She is laughing and making fun of him she is saying, yeah you are scared yourself but you are acting like "oh watch that should be soo cool". She is trying to convince him not to do it by saying let us just simple sitting here. And he says, no let`s go.

Olga: I am so scared.

Denis: How much?

Olga: I can`t even look there.

Denis: What are you scared of?

Olga: I`m scared of that place where the boats are. You know I imagined lake garda a little bit different.

Denis: Just imagine we need to land in the water and need to swim to the other side.

Denis: I am kidding it will not hurt.

Olga posted that video on her IG:

Olga is running after Denis and is saying in a joking way: Wait don´t you want to tell me something? (laughs)

Denise: We will be back alive and in piece with unbelievable experiences.

Olga: Have gave up my phone?

Is cheking out his pockets.

Olga: What about yours?

Denis: I kept it because who will film you?!

Olga:If you are capable to manage that then you will be more than an ideal to me.

Olga: Please say something I am scared.

Denis: Just spread your arms and enjoy.

Denis: Now is the best time to kiss? ( )

Olga: Will you watch for me in the air?

Second video:

Olga: That´s it.

Denis ITM: Olga went first and put brave the equipment on.

Olga: Denis how are you?

Denis: See you in heaven.

Olga: See you.

Denis: And then she started into this experience first.

Olga ITM: It´s only scary in the moment when you are running but then it´s…unbelievable.
First she speaks in english and then she is screaming: "No I can`t run". "Oh dear god, mommy."

Denis voice in the background: "Everything will be alright!"

Denis: "You are really brave."

Olga: "No I am not brave."

Denis ITM: We were flying together. We were touching our parachutes. We were talking in heaven among that beauty. The air was so rich.

Olga ITM: It was great that we were flying near each other because I was searching for him with my eyes. I so wanted in that moment to be near him to be honest. I wanted to share those emotions with him.

Denis ITM: It was a slow and soft landing.

They landed.

Denis: Uuuuu that was something.

Olga is laughing.

Denis: Did you saw those tricks?!

Olga: And you?

Olga ITM: It was so amazing and when we then landed and met I simple wanted to hug him and  don’t let go of him.

Denis: You are unbelievable brave.

Olga: Unbelievable.

Denis ITM: Guys it´s an unbelievable feeling while you are flying. You can dream about it only in your childhood.

Olga ITM: There are no words to describe those feelings. It´s simple divinely.

Olga: I simple cried in one moment because of happiness.

Denis: I saw it.

Olga ITM: I received an unbelievable pleasure.

Olga: Thank you so much!

Denis: You are brave.

Olga: Thank you. Thank you!

Denis: You are super.

Denis ITM: Because of the excitement and happiness my temperature got high till 53 degrees. And I wanted to cool myself down.

Denis: I think I am gonna swim a round.

Olga: Are you serious?

Denis: Yes.

Olga: Can you do it for me as well?

Olga ITM: I don`t want to be apart from him. I want to be near him. I took a glimpse at him when he decided to swim. He is a good looking man and he has a hot body.

Olga: Damn it! That is so not fair.

Olga ITM: I wanted to swim with him.

Olga ITM: Early in the morning I couldn’t even imagine that I am gonna grin like an idiot today.

Back at the mansion.

Marina is saying that Olga will come to visit them in the evening and that they should prepare some jokes. The jokes should exaggerate some character flaws of the men and Olga. It´s going to be a stand up comedy theme. They said that it is not an easy thing to do. Marina wished them luck.

———

Back to the date.

Olga: Where are we going tell me?

Denis: We are going to an old castle. That castle was built before our era. It is more than 2.000 years old. They have here an museum and a beautiful platform for weddings.

Olga: Denis don`t you think that it´s a little bit too early for that?!

Denis: I want to show you that place to the maximum. And here is the museum.

Olga: Of course it´s too early to talk about it but damn it, it is so enjoyable when a man can surprise you. And he told me several times that he wants to make me happy and he made me happy today.

Denis: I couldn´t resist I found that heart.

Olga: What is it?

Denis: I was told that this stone is for the Goat (Olga was born in January) and I asked to shape it into a heart form.

Olga: It was made into that form?

Denis: Yes.

Olga: In front of you?

Denis: Yes right there.

Olga ITM: I am speechless we met and he gave me … and he didn´t gave it to me straight away like „here…“…he did it thoughtful.

Olga: God that is so sweet of you. I can´t believe it. Are you real? You can´t be real. I don´t know I can´t believe that someone like you exists.

Olga ITM: How can that be? No, no that is not real…it´s only because of the lake Garda. That…that can`t be real? (asking the producer in the background) No it is not possible. No.

Denis: That platform is the place where people who are in love are spending their time together and having a romantic dinner.

Olga: Why are we going there?

Denis: Because I think it´s kinda logical…

Olga: We are not in love.

Denis: But I am falling in love.

Olga: Denis those words are pretty big words.

Denis: I think so as well and I know that we are in unusual circumstances but…

Olga: But today in the morning when we were driving in the car you said to me that you know not much about me.

Denis: I remember I said (he is saying it in english) I don´t know who are you.

Olga: Yes you said you don`t know me so well…

Denis: But I am already loving how you are doing that (is moving his legs).

Olga ITM: He said to me that he is falling in love with me. (is spinning around)

Olga: It is so beautiful Denis. Gorgeous.

Denis: To be honest you are pushing me to do those things.

Olga: I can´t understand what is happening with me?! Why am I so happy?!

Denis: Just enjoy it and that´s it.

Olga: No.

Denis: I don´t want to be scared of it.

Olga: It is not because of you.

Denis: Thank god.

Olga: It is for sure because of that place.

Denis ITM: I see that beautiful place around me but my brain is fully in aware of Olga`s beauty. On the color of her brown eyes, on her beautiful nose, on her hands, on her smell, on her laughter, on her hair and just on her in general.

Olga: You were getting at first so on my nerves.

Denis: Really? How much?

Olga: Very much.

Denis: You as well. „Stand here“, „go there“, I thought what the hell is going on.

Olga: Hold on so I was getting on your nerves?! (laughs)

Denis: No I mean it that I didn´t understood what I was making wrong. For what were you punishing me? I was just showing you signs of attention. I simple love beautiful things in life and I like to share it.

Olga: Are you doing it from pure heart?

Denis: Yes of course.

Olga: And you want to do it?

Denis: 100%

Denis: I am here to make you happy even if it´s only for a short period of time. If I can manage to do this I am going to be happy.

Olga ITM: If he is only pretending than I am going to be such an idiot. I mean he can pretend right?

Olga: Today is a very good day.

Denis: Thank you I liked it as well.

Olga: I even texted my mum. I wrote her that I am happy now. Thank you for that.

Denis: Thank you. It´s moving.

Denis ITM: I am a man with will power, I am free and I am serious interested in her so she will enjoy me for 365 days in the year.

Olga: I have a question for you today. Do I am feeling happy because I am with you or…

Denis: You are simple happy.

Olga:…Am I happy because of the place?

Denis: I for myself can answer that question. I am happy because I am with you.

Olga: I am really worrying that it is not sincere.

Denis: It´s ok to have doubt that is normal but I don´t want you to worry about it. Think about the paragliding how you decided to fly with it. You were worrying about it and you had doubt…

Olga: and then wanted to do it.

Denis: and wanted to do it and made that step.

Olga: And made that step, yes.

Denis: That´s basically the same situation here as well.

Olga ITM: I had that feeling the way he acted that he was my boyfriend.

Denis ITM: I am feeling very good. I am happy we are in a beautiful place in a great mood. And I can´t add anything else to the fact that we are happy together.

Denis: You are real, wonderful, merry, lively, sexy, young, beautiful woman. And you blown my mind away. And I have very, very warm feelings for you.

Olga: It was such a wonderful day and I don`t want it to end.

Denis: Thank you.

Olga: Thank you so much. Thank you.

Denis is trying to kiss her on the cheek.

Denis: I am such an idiot.

Olga ITM: If you would ask me now if I could have the opportunity in that second not to drive anywhere I would have stayed here with Denis. Just we two at the lake Garda.
We can´t do that? No? We can´t, then let us drive back to the guys.

natik wrote:
You can watch the episode here as well:

natik wrote:Episode 3:

http://buzova.online/3-seriya/

(Don`t be afraid you need to click on the play button and at first you will see some advert)

The links are all in the episode links thread Smiley

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:19 pm; edited 3 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Season 1 - Olga Buzova - Episode 3 - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Season 1 - Olga Buzova - Episode 3 - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:43 pm

natik wrote:
natik wrote:Behind the scenes video of filming Denis and Olga date:

Watch the body language!

Olga is running after Denise and is saying in a joking way: Wait don´t you want to tell me something? (laughs)

Denise: We will be back alive and in piece with unbelievable experiences.

Olga: Have gave up my phone?

Is cheking out his pockets.

Olga: What about yours?

Denis: I kept it because who will film you?!

Olga:If you are capable to manage that then you will be more than an ideal to me.

Olga: Please say something I am scared.

Denis: Just spread your arms and enjoy.

Denis: Now is the best time to kiss? ( rotfl cantstopl )

Olga: Will you watch for me in the air?

Second video:

Denis is trying to calm her down by saying that it isn`t so bad at least nobody is screaming or something.
She is answering ok. He is making fun that hopefully he came off confident enough. She is laughing and making fun of him she is saying, yeah you are scared yourself but you are acting like "oh watch that should be soo cool". She is trying to convince him not to do it by saying let us just simple sitting here. And he says, no let`s go.

Third video:

Olga: I am so scared.

Denis: Ho much?

Olga: I can`t even look there.

Denis: What are you scared of?

Olga: I`m scared of that place where the boats are. You know I imagined lake garda a little bit different.

Denis: Just imagine we need to land in the water and need to swim to the other side.

Denis: I am kidding it will not hurt.

Olga posted that video on her IG:

Credit: @Ольга Бузова

First she speaks in english and then she is screaming: "No I can`t run". "Oh dear god, mommy."

Denis voice in the background: "Everything will be alright!"

Denis: "You are really brave."

Olga: "No I am not brave."

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Season 1 - Olga Buzova - Episode 3 - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Season 1 - Olga Buzova - Episode 3 - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:08 pm

The missing parts for episode 3:

I wrote about the stand up comedy evening already. I sum it up again. It was a funny evening and the jokes were on point but the best one was Evgeny$$. Too bad that I am not so good in translating such things like stand up comedy. Olga was impressed by Evgeny$$ and said in her ITM that she is sorry because it seems like she had a wrong impression of him.
Sasha blue eyes was the loser of the evening. His jokes were nasty and inappropriate. Olga was very disappointed with him. In her ITM she said that she waited for him and now he arrived and is such a disappointment for her.

Let us move to the ceremony. It starts around 1:05:04

The men are entering the room and Marina welcomes them and is saying that Olga wants to speak on that ceremony to each of them in private. Next Marina is asking them if they want to take the money (300.000 rubel) and Sergej is saying „How much?“ and Evgeny is commenting „that is an apartment in „Adler“ for two months“. Denis is saying in his ITM that the money is not an temptation at all because he is there only for Olga and he will fight to be every second with her.
Nobody takes the money.

Fritz one is Sergej:

Olga is saying in her ITM that he is a good looking guy and that she feels that he is a good guy but she wants to see someone who is alive and plastic.

Olga: Are you calm?

Sergej: No because I am with you now. I am always nervous around you because I like you.

Olga ITM: He knows what to tell women. He knows how to reach with that your soul. So he is an ideal man. But that quality of him can play also against him.

Olga: I don’t need a host I need a man.

Sergej ITM: I didn’t had the thoughts that I am gonna leave the project.

Back to the men.

Valja to Sasha blue eyes: Are you nervous?

Sasha: No

Valja: It is actually noticeable. We can see each other here.

Sasha: There is a little bit of excitement there but it is a normal thing. I am more calm today than yesterday.

Next one is Denis:

Olga: Oho

Denis: Hi.

Olga: Hi.

Denis: You look beautiful.

Denis once again mentioning Olga`s look.

Olga: Do you remember my question? If I am happy because I am with you or if I am simple happy.

Denis: Yes I remember.

Olga: I still didn’t found the answer to it. And I got scared yesterday in the evening because I lost that feeling. I really wanted to have it back but I couldn’t. It didn’t worked out.

Denis on his ITM: It is hard to watch her emotions because she is very vulnerable.

Olga: I wished our date could have been the first date on the project. I really want you to give me that feelings back. That feelings that I experienced yesterday. I really hope that it works out with us.

Denis ITM: I am falling in love with her more and more.

Olga: I want to love and I want be loved.

Denis: I understant.

Olga: Then fight for me.

Denis: I want it.

Denis is saying that every time he sees her he has goosebumps all over his body. He said to Denis that he is all wet.

Back to the guys, they are speculating if it is possible that Denis will leave the project.

Next one is Evgeny$$.

She said she changed her impression of him. He started to be Evgeny for her and not the millionaire. She said that he really surprised her and that she wants to go on a date with him.

Next one is Andrej.

She said to him that she doesn’t think that he is there for the right reasons and that she doesn’t want to lie to him, to herself and to the others. She doesn’t believe him.

Next one is Alex the bald one.

The guys are discussing Alex. They are saying that he is acting different around her. That they know him from another side. Evgeny the big one is saying that Alex is two faced.

She didn’t said a lot only that she is happy to see him and that she wants to see him in the next round of the project.

Next one is Evgeny the big one.

Olga ITM: When he entered the room he was too confident. There were zero emotions absolutely nothing. He had empty eyes.

She said that in Venice she felt his strength and that she liked that but since then something changed and that yesterday she didn’t felt anything. She is asking him if he doesn’t feel that as well?! And if it doesn’t bother him. And he answered not at all. So she decided to keep him on the project.

Next one is Jean-Michel.

She said that he is a good looking guy, that he is an honest guy. She said she is happy when she sees him and that every woman is dreaming about such a friend. She said that he is not her man. She said she doesn’t want to hurt him but she also doesn’t want to lie to him.

The conversation between Valja and Sasha blue eyes.

Sasha as always is complaining that the guys are making fun of him because of the pick up thing. He is saying that he is staying silent of the motives of some of the guys why they are on the project. Valja is asking him what are his motives.
Sasha: „I am not gonna discuss it with you now.“
Valja: „Maybe because it is obvious.“
Sasha: „Maybe it is obvious for you.“
Valja: „Maybe because your pick up trainings are not as popular anymore as they were and you need a new auditory.“
Sasha: „What trainings, what are you talking about?“
Valja: „Ok so how do you call it, coach or trainer, tell me because I don’t want to offend you.“

Valja ITM: Tell me, I am doing it because of love or of feeling. And then maybe I can understand and will give you a handshake. But the things is you are earning with that money.

Valja is saying that he can prove that Olga means something to him when he fights for her. But Sasha doesn’t to discuss it anymore.

Valja ITM: I think that Olga doesn’t need a man who is a pick upper. What is it for a job anyway? A professional seducer.

Valja is the next one.

She said that Valja is still a secret for her that she doesn’t know anything about him. But she finds him interesting and she likes his voice. She is saying to him he needs to take the initiative in his hands.

Next one is Sasha blue eyes.

Sasha is entering the room and he is saying that before she begins with her dialog he wants to thank her for the opportunity to be on the project. He said that there were some reasons why he couldn’t be in Venice.

Olga: I don’t even know why you couldn’t be there.

Sasha: I wanted to tell you.

Olga: When? Now? You had the opportunity yesterday. When we were in Verona you could have contacted me and tell me.

Sasha: To be honest I didn’t saw such an opportunity because…

Olga: But I had the opportunity to come to you and to say that I really want for you to win the date.

Sasha: Yes it was like that.

Olga: So if I want something I am doing something for it.

Olga ITM: I was so disappointed in him and I was showing him that. I didn’t looked at him, I didn’t smiled at him. He could have saved the situation by doing something. Anything.

Sasha: There are reasons for that maybe I couldn’t do it because it is an unusual environment for me in the first two days. The cameras are making me feel uncomfortable
And then there is the collective. They are already familiar with each other and I am the new one.

Olga: But I don’t need a boy. I don’t need a pretty boy.

Sasha: I understand it.

Olga: I need a man. And I am paying attention to it. And if you can not protect yourself in the collective how can you protect me?

Sasha: I can protect myself in the collective.

Olga: I didn’t had that impression yesterday.

They called him in one of the jokes „Juliette“ because he was on the balcony. On a side note the fans and viewers are calling him in social media also „Juliette“ because he is so whiny like a girl.

Olga: I thought that „Juliette“ is my part in Verona.

Olga ITM: I was very much disappointed in Sasha. And you would probably say well then let him go home. It doesn’t matter but I remember our first meeting, how I didn’t saw him in Venice and how I waited for him.

Olga: When I didn’t saw you in Venice I was very sad. I waited for you for real.

Sasha: Believe me there were reasons for it that I couldn’t influence. And I can tell you more since we met I started to write a diary about some things. I wanted to give it to you.

He is giving her his diary and is saying that maybe it helps her to make the right choice.

Olga: Why are you here now?

Sasha: I am here to fight for you and I want for you to open up the way you are.

Olga: Sasha you don’t need to open me up. I want to be loved. I need protection and not that someone opens me.

She left the room.

Olga ITM: I left and thought for myself „please come to me and calm me down, hug me. But he didn’t.“

She said to him that they are adults and that they know if there is something between two people or not. He is agreeing with that. She says and if there is nothing than there is no point to be on the project.

Olga: I can not say „yes“ to you. I need time to think about it.

Sasha: Ok.

In the end she is saying that he hasn’t done anything but she is shaking.
Olga: I understand that he is a jerk but I still like him. It is such a nonsense I don’t know what to do.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Season 1 - Olga Buzova - Episode 3 - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

2 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum