SELECT CONTENT

Jenna Cooper - BIP 5 - Discussion

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jenna Cooper - BIP 5 - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Jenna Cooper - BIP 5 - Discussion

Post by Astrobach Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:04 pm

@GuardianAngel I did listened to most of it and it’s very enlightening and disturbing. It all comes down to mainly 2 women who were major Jordan fans and one of them is certified delusional/ dangerously so IMO. I guess she didn’t want HIM to be with anyone else, so did a smearing campaign with false testimony etc. She has been tracked on many BN people’s commenting and even DMing a lot of celebrities, including apparently she is convinced she is in a relationship with Mr America himself, Chris Pine. Jenna Cooper - BIP 5 - Discussion  - Page 7 3806527698 it’s only funny when we don’t realize that REAL lives were damaged and people hurt by her actions.
Jenna is afraid to put her identity out there for fear of repercussions, as she realizes that she is really nuts, and Jenna knows she should warn people about her nonetheless.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Jenna Cooper - BIP 5 - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Jenna Cooper - BIP 5 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:42 pm

@Astrobach thanks. I'm not so sure I wouldn't have made her public.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:15 am

I for one, feel really bad for Jenna. Her experience is why IMO it's wrong for people to pile-on, even based on "verified" evidence from "trusted" sources. It's easy to join in with the mob who get their pitchforks out but these are real people with real feelings. It's definitely given me pause, including the "evidence" RS has on Victoria Fuller.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1340

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:47 pm

All of us are deserving of love, even those the show or social media turns into villains. I'm reminded of Olivia Caridi who got a horrible edit and even Ashley I who cried her way through too many episodes. Hopefully everyone gets a HEA in their own special way. This baby is going to breathe new life into Jenna. I hope she makes wise choices. And kudos to Jacqueline Turnbull who has shown herself to be a true friend, even when it's not popular.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:16 pm

leavers wrote:I for one, feel really bad for Jenna. Her experience is why IMO it's wrong for people to pile-on, even based on "verified" evidence from "trusted" sources. It's easy to join in with the mob who get their pitchforks out but these are real people with real feelings. It's definitely given me pause, including the "evidence" RS has on Victoria Fuller.

RS has done smear campaigns before Jenna, and has had to admit the source info was false, which means RS repeats his mistakes.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 14, 2020 5:33 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1261030899564589059?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu May 14, 2020 5:47 pm

I hope RS was the first to apologize as he was the one of the first to further perpetuate this misinformation campaign. Hopefully he learns to actually fact and source check in the future when it comes to 'canceling' contestants.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu May 14, 2020 5:56 pm

dee wrote:I hope RS was the first to apologize as he was the one of the first to further perpetuate this misinformation campaign. Hopefully he learns to actually fact and source check in the future when it comes to 'canceling' contestants.

He was the one that first reported it and apologized.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 14, 2020 9:01 pm

What a horrible timeline of events. The show's physiologist's behaviour should get them fired. I'm glad she pursued and proved her innocence. The only thing I would have done differently is expose the people involved and have them charged. I don't care if they are unstable, get help. It it's totally unfair that people can simply create fake text messages, lie and brainwash others into believe it without any repercussions IMHO!

I should keep this article the next time I get pm's complaining about using IMO's.

That is the reason the rule is in place in our forum. I never want to be in a position of having to apologize for spewing false information.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri May 15, 2020 7:16 am

GuardianAngel wrote:What a horrible timeline of events. The show's physiologist's behaviour should get them fired. I'm glad she pursued and proved her innocence. The only thing I would have done differently is expose the people involved and have them charged. I don't care if they are unstable, get help. It it's totally unfair that people can simply create fake text messages, lie and brainwash others into believe it without any repercussions IMHO!

I should keep this article the next time I get pm's complaining about using IMO's.

That is the reason the rule is in place in our forum. I never want to be in a position of having to apologize for spewing false information.

It's a good rule that takes some getting used to but now that I am, I use it on other forums etc that I use. It makes sense! If you're not backing up what you're saying with a cite, then it's your opinion and you should say so!

I give credit to RS for making his apology very public. What happened to Jenna is a lesson for everyone in BN I think.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1340

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat May 30, 2020 8:51 am

Jenna posted last night on IG that she was on the way to the hospital, her contractions were 4-5 minutes apart. Hope she has a fast and safe delivery!
https://www.instagram.com/jennacooperfit/?hl=en
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat May 30, 2020 4:53 pm

Congratulations to Jenna and Karl!

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1266809969736929280?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna Cooper - BIP 5 - Discussion

+19
Fan4life
Linds911
happygolucky
Norcalgal
HavaDrPepper