SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 50 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 36 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorAU - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bachbee Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:50 am

They just made it look like brooke comes back at FRC
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

BachelorAU - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by rchan Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:51 am

omg whatttttt.... the teaser for tomorrow's episode has some very strong words
finale that will SHOCK the nation.... and a nick voiceover saying 'what could go wrong?' right at the end is not a good sign...

rchan

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:51 am

They are just playing up the drama and doubt. I think it will be predictable finale in the end with Brit the F1. I agree @sundy looks like brittany in white sophie in gold
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:52 am

Agree that it was planned Brooke leave as F3. I am sure she will be the final 2. By pressuring Nick to commit to her is a good way to get out.

Laura did similar thing last season but stay on to face the outcome

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:53 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:well we have the bts pics of Brooke leaving. Makes me think TEN wanted people to know as those were allowed to be sold to DM and she is doing media tomorrow when usually they have the F2 do it. Definitely feel like Brooke was chosen by producers to get to F3 and planned that way  :yes:

Exactly what I said from Day 1. BachelorAU - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 1377737533

high five  you were spot on @Bobette  thumbsup

Let’s wait before drinking champagne, shall we ? rofl rofl

Ps: I hope she is not. I like her too much for this BS BachelorAU - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:53 am

rchan wrote:omg whatttttt.... the teaser for tomorrow's episode has some very strong words
finale that will SHOCK the nation.... and a nick voiceover saying 'what could go wrong?' right at the end is not a good sign...

I WANT TO BE SHOCKED! TPTB you better shock me!  :soapbox

Sidnote: it's probably going to be something I've seen before  :pout
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:54 am

Well considering her dress (Brookes) the producers knew she was walking out at F3 cause her dress was definitely the F3 one

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:57 am

Brooke will fly in New Caledonia for the FRC?

Nick pick no one

F1 refuse the commitment

Nick fainted right there from his panic attack

Sophie ran to Brit at FRC and pushed her in the pool

What???????

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:57 am

Sundy wrote:She is 100% The next bach

Yup. Will she do it though is my question.

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:58 am

Gosh the only way this can be saved with a convincing F1 is if Nick validates Brooke’s fears and convinces the nation that his heart has always been elsewhere
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Viv3981 Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:05 am

First time writer

Viv3981

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:09 am

Welcome @Viv3981. Interested to hear your thoughts
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 50 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 36 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Alvin77
bachbabe99
AprilApril
handsanitiser
AEF