SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 50 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorAU - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chailatte Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:59 am

HEA wrote:rofl rofl cantstopl cantstopl hehehe hehehe

I love love love this ending!!

And it makes total sense that they edited the love story with Brooke and noone else!!!!

It makes sense that prods tricked DM with 'he is no longer with his F1, and this is obviously not something we wanted"

It makes sense that he liked all the 3 girls but as I said too, not at the right place to have to offer stability to any of the girl because none of the girls fit his near future agenda.

I also mentioned that if he was not there for the media round, prods would make sure he was not a villain a la Blake (lesson learned).

Great job @bobette for the noone and everyone who supported this ending! :claphands

He stayed true to himself and did not forced himself to pick someone and I respect this. Prods did not push him to pick and I am glad we do not have another sophie/stu !!!

everyone saw a love story or whatever with a favorite this season and this is hilarious that none of us were right.  Hugesmile

I am satisfied with this ending. Bets and DM lost which is excellent for next season because now nobody will take it for granted what they say and the rumors too!!!!  cheerleader

It was a fun season to watch! BachelorAU - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 2498057887

@HEA You called it as well! Well done!!!

chailatte

Back to top Go down

BachelorAU - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:00 am

Bobette wrote:They just must all be so relieved to have this season end.  As am I.  laugh out loud
Onwards and upwards then to Ali!  laugh out loud

At least we’ll definitely get a result then, Princess Ali would not have it otherwise
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:03 am

rchan wrote:Interesting that throughout the season Nick's family was very supporting of Britt and they interacted via social media - I guess there's no bad blood between them

Or his family are opportunists... Like him. Bernadette just wanted to promote her sippy cups imo .. i don't recall Britt ever interacting with them on her end, it was one sided and when Brooke was the apparent favourite with the public Bernadette used it for her buisness on IG no
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by bachbabe99 Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:06 am

I think it's a good ending. Most people can't find love when only spending what 5 hours with someone? And never ever being alone?
bachbabe99
bachbabe99

Female Posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:07 am

Bobette wrote:They just must all be so relieved to have this season end.  As am I.  laugh out loud

@Bobette me too laugh out loud  Nick was never genuine about finding anyone imo and I never saw anything in Nick worth fussing over. It was clear to me he was there just to get his paycheck and plug his book and his sister's mummy sippy cup with her OTT sm  :crazed 

My favorite part of the season was the girls friendships and how Britt went to Sophie straight after and talked to her. That was so good and Ten wasn't lying when they said something never seen before laugh out loud Sophie and Britt kept things hidden even from DM! Good for them  :claphands

Cheers to the finale and ready for sleuthing Bachelorette Aussie airing next week. Join us HERE to sleuth. Even if not for the lead for the men  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:08 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:

At least we’ll definitely get a result then, Princess Ali would not have it otherwise

Absolutely agree - Ali will put out for SURE! I've already locked in my F1 prediction for her season. Come join in, everyone!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:13 am

Wow my mind is boggled! Everything is making sense now laugh out loud the edits were all over the place as well... can’t wait too watch the project Sunday and to hear from Sophie and Britt tomorrow! I hope Australia gives them nothing but love ... what a waste of time for them all right 
#womensupportingwomen
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Alvin77 Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:16 am

I don’t know. I feel ripped off somehow. Why did Nick reference his new ‘misso’ on his Insta story (maybe he has a new girlfriend). I think he has completely led on at least the final 2 girls - I know that’s the show, but all that kissing and public displays of affection - these girls are human! I think the show was a farce. I don’t think Brooke being in the finals would have changed anything, honestly she dodged a bullet leaving early, she wasn’t the one for him either IMO. I thought I liked Nick, but I think it was all strategic to boost his profile for his book, Kokoda trip etc. I think the girls will be better off without him. Feeling sad

Alvin77

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:16 am

Oh snap @AllAboutLove - look as us both trying to rustle up a crowd for Ali's season:  
PLEASE COME OVER YES SHE'S ANNOYING BUT HER MEN ARE HOT! laugh out loud  

Re: Nick, I really don't think he's a bad guy, just obviously didn't realise what he was getting into IMO.  I stand by what I said at the start of the season - having only ever had 2 long term girlfriends, he obviously doesn't fall in love easily, so the chances of him finding love under the constraints of the show was always going to be slim.  Ditto for them finding girls legitimately into him.

Plus already being a celebrity he wouldn't have felt compelled to give the producers a happy ending like other Leads would (since the post-show profiles of non-celebs are more dependent on them sticking with the winner and being a "famous couple").  I hope this might discourage them from having celeb Leads in future, though I feel Pandora's Box has been opened there...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:19 am

Bobette wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:

Absolutely agree - Ali will put out for SURE!  I've already locked in my F1 prediction for her season.  Come join in, everyone!

laugh out loud @Bobette remember when I posted I had more confidence that Ali will last with her F1 than Nick will   cantstopl BachelorAU - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 3806527698 Considering he chose no one got that one down will see on the other. The stats show that they alternate each year for Bach and Bette to have a lasting F1 relationship and the stats were not in Nick's favor laugh out loud  That was a very early gamble but I will go with it for now. 

Onward and upwards and at least we have men to sleuth and not stuck with just one man (why I love Bachelorette so much more! options for everyone to view and like laugh out loud )
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:23 am

I'm not bothered by the ending. At least the DM was right in saying that he wasn't going to fake it, so I give him props for that. And the girls are all good I think.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by handsanitiser Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:25 am

Bobette wrote:Oh snap @AllAboutLove - look as us both trying to rustle up a crowd for Ali's season:  
PLEASE COME OVER YES SHE'S ANNOYING BUT HER MEN ARE HOT! laugh out loud  

Re: Nick, I really don't think he's a bad guy, just obviously didn't realise what he was getting into IMO.  I stand by what I said at the start of the season - having only ever had 2 long term girlfriends, he obviously doesn't fall in love easily, so the chances of him finding love under the constraints of the show was always going to be slim.  Ditto for them finding girls legitimately into him.

Plus already being a celebrity he wouldn't have felt compelled to give the producers a happy ending like other Leads would (since the post-show profiles of non-celebs are more dependent on them sticking with the winner and being a "famous couple").  I hope this might discourage them from having celeb Leads in future, though I feel Pandora's Box has been opened there...

I can't feel any anger at all for Nick. Ultimately choosing noone was the right thing to do if he wasn't feeling it. Better than making one girl feel like she was the Chosen One only to be dumped afterward. He just shouldn't have done the show in the first place. It's on the producers for pursuing him so hard and probably promising to look after him no matter who he did or didn't choose.

I don't feel mad that the girls feel let down, betrayed etc. I can definitely understand why they would. However at the same time my sympathy for them is limited... they went on the show signing a contract saying basically anything could happen and that the show could have any outcome and be edited any way the producers pleased.

All that said: please no more "celebrity" leads. We're at 0/2 now and it's not going to improve. Please just stick with regular people (I include Instagram models and influencers in that) who want to find a relationship.

handsanitiser

Female Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 50 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Alvin77
bachbabe99
AprilApril
handsanitiser
AEF