Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor 23 - Caelynn Miller-Keyes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor 23 - Caelynn Miller-Keyes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy on Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:14 am

Sharleen wrote:There were plenty of standard Night One getting-to-know-you chats, but one stood out to me and I had to capture and dissect it. While I like Caelynn, this is simply not something I agree with…

In my opinion, one’s readiness for marriage and kids has everything to do with nurture—where and how you were raised, what you desire for your own adulthood based on those things—and isn’t something life experience accelerates. If anything, traveling, seeing other cultures, and generally experiencing a lot makes you realize how small your world is and how little you know. I firmly believe the more you see, the less (you realize) you know. I guess what I’m saying is, they’re separate categories. Readiness for marriage and kids is on a different plane than life experience. Ticking off boxes in the latter does not result in the former. Unless, say, there were things you’ve always known you wanted to do before settling down and starting a family, but that’s just a sequence of events.

Luckily for Caelynn, Colton couldn’t be more on the same page, responding with this doozy…

http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor23/episode1
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Caelynn Miller-Keyes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum