SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

alicia - Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:55 pm

I got confirmation that Alex and Alicia were on SHV (posted upthread when I speculated) and that makes total sense given how they were all smiling at each other so much at the wrap part they night before they were on SHV for 2+ days together. Huge clue imo and no way they'd be smiling like that all happy if they weren't together. They both have confirmed they are still together and Gabs herself said definitely they are together and were watching the finale together too.

@iamreal2u I saw that! laugh out loud They are together and Alex posted on his IG too about being hounded if they are still together laugh out loud Hilarious! They seem normal and natural to me. Alex laughing at what Alicia says too - it's obvious he loves her sense of humor and he totally gets it. I think they're taking the piss a bit and just doing what they want. IA that they seem real to me and if not then I will enjoy them while it lasts. Too cute
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

alicia - Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:20 am

Didn't see Alicia's live but I watched Alex's IG story and I'm still not buying it.  laugh out loud Something just feels off.  The show's over - if they are together, why hide it? Why let it get to the point where people are assuming they've broken up?

And why on earth would Alex post a story laughing/bragging about the fact he was hiding so the people watching Alicia's livestream would be fooled into thinking they're not together? Isn't that a bit disrespectful to Alicia's fans/followers?

If it's meant to be a joke, I don't get it.  no idea Also him half naked, sprawled on the bed... it's just so OTT.  They may well have had a SHV but could just have been to get their story straight and arrange when & where they would be seen together.  

Wouldn't be surprised if it's all just part of the post-show relationship contract to save face for themselves and the show IMO. Suspect  Not invested in this season at all so don't really care but am always intrigued to know what's really going on.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:40 pm

All I have to say is I love these two together and hope they are together, and clapping! to the sleuthers. It didn't take long at all to sleuth the F1!!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:15 pm

They are doing well and posting older photos. Their stories are so cute. It's interesting that AA and CC both had makeup how-to videos and in each their other half was interrupting and kissing them on the cheek.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:20 pm

Is it possible to get an Alex and Alicia thread. Not necessarily a fan one but one for any updates.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:55 am

They will be in OK magazine this week.
alicia - Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 2019-011

alicia - Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:27 pm

Apparently they did split up after the show, but are back together.

https://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/the-bachelors-alex-marks-and-alicia-oates-talk-huge-weekend-wedding-plans-after-splitting-a4099666.html

alicia - Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:15 pm

Dutchy23 wrote:Apparently they did split up after the show, but are back together.

https://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/the-bachelors-alex-marks-and-alicia-oates-talk-huge-weekend-wedding-plans-after-splitting-a4099666.html

Oates branded Marks a “grade A t***” in a since deleted Twitter post after he was shown kissing multiple women throughout the Channel 5 series.  But despite watching his antics on screen, the pair said it helped them to rekindle their romance after they split in January.

"rekindle their romance" = "reminded of their contractual obligations", IMO. alicia - Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 3806527698 I'm not buying any of it.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:25 pm

Boo Bobette alicia - Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 1f605  Stop spoiling my fun while it last.  (btw I'm joking) .

Anyone has the magazine and willing to share?

THX
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:31 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Boo Bobette alicia - Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 1f605  Stop spoiling my fun while it last.  (btw I'm joking) .

Anyone has the magazine and willing to share?

THX

Sorry @iamreal2u I tells it like I sees it Hugesmile  

It's been rumoured the AU show has a 3 month relationship contract (pretty much confirmed in an interview by the last Bach) so if the UK is the same I'm guessing Alex & Alicia will release a statement in precisely 2.5 months time saying they've "decided to separate but remain the best of friends" or some similar waffle...

(...then they'll sell their stories to the trash mags saying how much they despise the other lolpanda )
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:45 pm

Fan Thread for Alex and Alicia HERE

General Discussion for Alex and Alicia HERE
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:43 pm

Lol. Que Sera, Sera! 

Alex pics looks pretty strained. Perfect hand placement. And Alicia seems the type much like Alex to ride this one out.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
Louise
LeapofFaith
GuardianAngel
Idlemess
Sprite