SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 74 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 50 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoggleboxAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:17 am

Yeah I don't see Taite moving to Adelaide either. He wants to be in the Melbourne scene imo and this is his ticket to do so.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

GoggleboxAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:59 am

OMG this took so long to make but here for your viewing pleasure are some drunk men kissing:

via Gfycat

Source: TenPlay Extras.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:19 am

@Sundy aren't all contestant desperate for fame and glory at one point or another? It seems to me that once they taste it, it is hard to let go.

Also depending on how you grew up and with whom, some people are always in the same circle. I finally checked his IG and it seems to me that he kept the same friends around. I am also thinking that Melbourne is not such a metropole that at one point people of the same age know each other if they meet at the same clubs/bars?

What do you think?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:58 am

so you think Charlie is the one trying to sell the winner to the mags?

How would he have proofs? I am not sure Charlie and Taite are those close friends. They may look like it during the show because contestants are just finding the people they have the most fun with but I am thinking it was very superficial and Taite did not seem to gossip much versus Robert and Paddy.

For me, I saw a change. In the beginning, Taite was more around Charlie but I saw a change after Taite SD and also when Charlie kept repeating the same jealous attitude. Then we can see during the last GD in episode 8 that Taite and Bill were really good buddies.

I am not truly into Taite. I think something is odd with him. The fact that he went on a TV reality already does not help his case. At times, I think he was genuine with Ali. Maybe this is his way to cope with cameras around? His constant smirk makes me cringe. From a non-spoiled point of view, I saw very few interested. Edits are tricky.

Do you know if Todd and Taite deleted a lot of their IG posts?

Taite looks like all about appearance. His bodybuilding competitions definitely show a guy who would never settle with an average girl. The look is important. On the last episode, Ali said that she is also into gym and kickboxing... so that is a match. If they stay together, will we see another gym a la Sam/Swez? scratch

Since Ali does not want to move, will Taite move? he mentioned it in his bio on TEN for good measure but in reality, all his friends and life is in Melbourne... would he start all over for her? I am not convinced at all.

I think they will try the long distance thing for a while and grow apart. Also the scandal will always stick to Ali. Plus she wants him to move within 6 months??? I say no way I see Taite ready for that. Dating her, yes for whatever genuine or not genuine reasons, but moving in?

It may have worked without the scandal debacle but I do not see a long-term relationship at all. I do not see the puppy in love attitude in Taite. But I do see it in Todd though... which is weird because they had only one date together and it seems to me that she did not give him much attention before the dancing vid GD.

I wonder what DM will dig out soon. pictures of Ali cheating? because at this point, if she did not deny the whole thing, it means that he has something valid. his version against her version can fade out but if one has visual proofs, that is another story. So I am thinking DM has incriminated picture of Ali drunk and flirting and why not cheating. Everyone has a cell in hand.

My question is also this: where was Grant when she was alone with this guy? Why was she alone and not next to her alleged boyfriend? Why did he do not care about her and let her be drunk and potentially in danger? It seems to me that Ahole Grant gave poop of Ali and left her alone to have fun with his own friends. Who the kind of guy who would do that with a girl who crossed the ocean to meet him? a major huge big A$$HOLE. period.

I do not excuse Ali. I think she made a mistake but I think people are too quick to judge who is the culprit here. Nobody is perfect. Who knows if it was more than alcohol in this party in LA?

At the end of the day, Ahole Grant cashed enough money to move out of the tiny apartment to a much bigger (his words) appartment in LA... GoggleboxAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 318829699

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:23 pm

Bobette wrote:OMG this took so long to make but here for your viewing pleasure are some drunk men kissing:

via Gfycat

Source: TenPlay Extras.

I love it! They look so comfy with each other... laugh out loud

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:18 pm

the more I read, the more I am baffled... :thud

I read that you are suspicious that creepy Charlie wants to sell the winner but right now paddy is pretty much everywhere and spitting things.

Creepy Charlie wanting to show off Dasha because of is ego, yes, no doubt. I think TEN sent him their lawyers for him to say they are friends, pack of BS.

How would any contestant have proofs who won? Unless, he has pics of them after show? Because only pictures would work.

This season stinks. Why TEN kept her as a lead is just unbelievable. no no

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:25 pm

@HEA, according to statistics, Melbourne has a population of 4.5million people which to put in perspective is more than the population of Los Angeles (just under 4 million). Melbourne is also a place which sydneysiders and people from Adelaide go to for weekenders because of its easy transport from the airport to the cbd and the easy tram transport around the cbd. It’s certainly not a place where the same people meet up in the same bars (unless they work in the same area). But Australian youth culture tends to be the same friendship groups (usually started through school, university or work) to hang out together. But I do agree that if he has kept the same friendship group this far it’s a good sign that he isn’t completely letting the fame get to his head and he could very likely and easily move to Adelaide from Melbourne to be with Ali.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:47 pm

spangler wrote:@HEA, according to statistics, Melbourne has a population of 4.5million people which to put in perspective is more than the population of Los Angeles (just under 4 million). Melbourne is also a place which sydneysiders and people from Adelaide go to for weekenders because of its easy transport from the airport to the cbd and the easy tram transport around the cbd. It’s certainly not a place where the same people meet up in the same bars (unless they work in the same area). But Australian youth culture tends to be the same friendship groups (usually started through school, university or work) to hang out together. But I do agree that if he has kept the same friendship group this far it’s a good sign that he isn’t completely letting the fame get to his head and he could very likely and easily move to Adelaide from Melbourne to be with Ali.

Thank you for your explanation!

It would be a big move for him imo and I am not sure he is ready now, regardless if it is for ali or not. For me, I would say too soon. But long distance relationship are very hard to keep. They may have met 3 or 4 times since the finale? If she did not have this scandal on her head, maybe. For me, he his not ready for what she wants

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:44 pm

HEA wrote:so you think Charlie is the one trying to sell the winner to the mags? How would he have proofs?

Yes I think it's Charlie.  He has clearly already burned his bridges with Dasha and even before that by following so many of the franchise girls on social media and IMO making it clear he wasn't F1 from the start.  

I can't see it being anyone else because they're all angling for a spot on BiP so want to stay in the good books. Paddy mouths off but he's rumoured for BiP and they would have cut him if he was involved in selling the story.

Re: proof, the source said it was photos "from the set".  Charlie would have IMO tried to find out from Taite who won (obviously not friends with Bill and Todd would abide by his contract to the letter IMO, because Todd).

The guys would have all been sent pics of their time on the show to be posted on social media so IMO it's conceivable IMO Taite sent one of the FRC to Charlie as a "Yeah, I won" type brag, not thinking he'd try to sell it.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:54 pm

It's definitely Charlie GoggleboxAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 4256136633  Jmo and discussed upthread. It's not Paddy at all imo. Paddy said in multiple interviews  he told Charlie what are you doing in regards to spoiling and breaking his crontact. Shows Paddy wouldn't do what Charlie does and he wants to be on BIP he said so and stay in their good books. 

Also Charlie and Taite are very close and besties post-show and not just on the show from everything we've sleuthed. I totally could see Charlie getting some info from Taite and trying to make some $$$ off. Deadbeat dad who doesn't even want to be there for his own child and rather wants to stage pics for the paparazzi.He's gross GoggleboxAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 623245435 jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:55 pm

@Bobette it was said that they receive pics only few days before the episode is aired, not before. We all saw that with nick season when all the girls posted their pics the day of the episode.

I really do not think if leaked it came from Taite. I am thinking that they had superficial friendship during the show. If someone is friendly with you, you are not going to avoid this person but it doesn’t mean that you like this person as your best buddy. And I think taite took his distance after a while. Plus difficult to avoid guys when they are around 10 or so in the house.

After Sam Frost paps, I am sure prods are paranoiacs...

ETA... being best friends because they shared the same adventure imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:02 pm

@HEA, I know it's not really coming across on the show, but I do think Taite and Charlie were tight. They're more similar than the edit makes out IMO.

IMO they are editing Taite to be separate from Charlie to some degree because Charlie ends up a villain and they wouldn't want the F1 tainted too badly.  

I'm not sure if you can watch the TenPlay extras from your country but if you can, check them out because they are VERY revealing IMO (link here).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 74 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 50 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
dolcimumma
Imp
sprout
richmond1
handsanitiser
Popcorn For All
spangler
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sprite
brownravens