SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 74 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 50 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoggleboxAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:12 pm

@AllAboutLove I wouldn’t think they would attend but you never know
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

GoggleboxAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:13 pm

@Sundy yeah. Charlie definitely not getting an invite I'd suspect laugh out loud Maybe Ali will make an appearance sometime during the races carnival?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:26 pm

Maybe the ex gf turning up is the mother of Charlie’s kid? Maybe Ali gets upset that he failed to mention it. Would explain why he left on a sour note?

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:44 pm

spangler wrote:Maybe the ex gf turning up is the mother of Charlie’s kid? Maybe Ali gets upset that he failed to mention it. Would explain why he left on a sour note?

The ex belongs to Bill @spangler - we matched a Scap of the preview to her IG account (see Scap thread).

ETA:  DM just uploaded the preview Here

AllAboutLove wrote:Speaking of Charlie, Paddy talking about Charlie breaking his contract and spoiling things since he is still on the show but with Dasha (showmance imo).

Saw that but didn't post because I don't want to give them the attention they clearly so desperately seek.  That said, I do find it amusing they were papped shopping at Woolies, the SWORN ENEMY of Ali & Taite's beloved Coles.  cantstopl

GoggleboxAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 JjnftT5

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:28 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Sundy yeah. Charlie definitely not getting an invite I'd suspect laugh out loud Maybe Ali will make an appearance sometime during the races carnival?

Anyone can go to the Melbourne Cup or any of the cups for that matter, no one needs an invitation to attend the races and even if you aren't considered a VIP, you won't just be kept out of the VIP area if you have friends there. We aren't in Melbourne now but all members of my husband's family enjoy the races, and although they don't necessarily go often to the Melbourne Cup (it attracts all type of unpleasant crowds not just a good crowwd, even though it is the most popular) they attend the Caulfield Cup, Cox Plate, Derby, and The Oaks. If we are there we attend to and dress for the occasion. If Charlie wants he will be there this week, but I just cannot envision him attending the Derby or Melbourne Cup this time. Was he even at the Everest? I don't think so, if he wasn't at The Everest which is in Sydney, and which is right now the most expensive race in Australia and perhaps the most expensive of the world, then would Charlie fly all the way to the Melbourne Cup? Let's see.

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by richmond1 Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:35 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Sundy yep I posted about Cass being at the races with Britt and Soph in the BIP thread yes

I was just wondering about any of the guys who are still on the show being at the races. And if Ali will be at the races?

Not sure the guys currently still on would be there. So maybe they invited those eliminated due to the show airing later this year.

Taite is at Derby day - he is on his friends insta story @van_den_hoogenband

richmond1

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:39 am

richmond1 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@Sundy yep I posted about Cass being at the races with Britt and Soph in the BIP thread yes

I was just wondering about any of the guys who are still on the show being at the races. And if Ali will be at the races?

Not sure the guys currently still on would be there. So maybe they invited those eliminated due to the show airing later this year.

Thanks for letting all us know, Richmond. Taite went with his friends then Smiley I hope we will hear more of it Smiley

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:49 am

richmond1 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I was just wondering about any of the guys who are still on the show being at the races. And if Ali will be at the races?

Thanks @richmond1 yes Philip is friends with Ali too so it's been another connection between them. If Taite is there I assume Bill is too or will be.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:53 am

@richmond1 thumbsup

GoggleboxAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 WV8JR9X

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:50 am

Kind of low key on SM but still there which is interesting but on the other hand I find Taite desperate to be part of the Melbourne scene so maybe not so surprising 

GoggleboxAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 C00b4b10
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:13 am

@Sundy yeah not surprising and matches what I was told and posted before. His friend Philip (in the pic with him) got his photographer friend to take pics of them. Countdown until they're sold to DM laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:16 am

I just can't see any way Taite would be prepared to move to Adelaide. Far fewer shilling opportunities like that here so I can't see him moving away from Melb just when his "stocks are on the way up" from boosted publicity.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 74 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 50 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
dolcimumma
Imp
sprout
richmond1
handsanitiser
Popcorn For All
spangler
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sprite
brownravens