SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 74 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 54 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:17 pm

@AllAboutLove thought the same. Talk about making it obvious
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:31 pm

Sundy wrote:@AllAboutLove thought the same. Talk about making it obvious
bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 3806527698 :yes:   I noticed the same for the thumbnails/main pics for a lot of articles this season that they have only Todd and/or Taite and that's it. I think a lot of it is because they're both the late front runners compared to the others and past seasons. Both Taite and Todd went on their first SDs ~2 days apart from each other and weeks into filming (after Ep5). This way it's actually different from Georgia's season where F1 and F2 Lee and  Matty had weeks between each other's SDs. It's like the early front runners (Charlie Rob and Bill) got the most time then faded away replaced by Taite and then Todd. I can see why the media is making it obvious because of that bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:25 pm

My gut feeling is that Ali and Taite stayed together few weeks after finale but they broke up a month ago when Ali started to say she was at peace and happy.

Maybe... just maybe... She turned to Todd and the after finale will be: she did not pick the right guy at the finale but she got clarity after?

An Aussie mesnick?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:03 am

Run away Todd run away! laugh out loud TBH I don't see that happening at all. Far more likely imo than Taite and Ali are still together. I think there was an interview this last week I read or listened to and makes me think she's still with her F1. Jmo

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:06 am

IMO, after Taite and Ali's little doona session last week he HAS to have a bad hometown in order to make him not such a frontrunner, so I'm thinking that maybe he's the one that doesn't introduce her to family, and maybe at Charlie's she gets grilled by a family member and doesn't like it, so uses that as a reason to drop him at F4
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:12 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:IMO, after Taite and Ali's little doona session last week he HAS to have a bad hometown in order to make him not such a frontrunner, so I'm thinking that maybe he's the one that doesn't introduce her to family, and maybe at Charlie's she gets grilled by a family member and doesn't like it, so uses that as a reason to drop him at F4

Yes. The unavoidable bump on the road F1

Methink creepy Charlie had his finale condescendant jealous ego controlling chat and stormed off... this is why she reacted like.... bye! Good riddance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:13 am

HEA wrote:My gut feeling is that Ali and Taite stayed together few weeks after finale but they broke up a month ago when Ali started to say she was at peace and happy.

Maybe... just maybe... She turned to Todd and the after finale will be: she did not pick the right guy at the finale but she got clarity after?

An Aussie mesnick?

Zero chance of this IMO.  Todd seems to be having a blast post-show kicking back with his mates.  If he'd been stupid enough to take her back I think he'd be feeling nervous about how it was all going to go down and there'd be a vibe that something was off like there was with Nick/Sophie/Britt.  

I think A & T are still together and will be for at least the rumoured 3 month post-show relationship contract time during which they'll make the most of their combined shilling potential, then some time early 2019 he'll dump her on her azz and she still won't understand where she keeps going wrong.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:18 am

I know F1s can be made to look like they're not frontrunners by having bad HTDs but if Taite's family don't show up then it's not the show trying to make Taite "look" like he's not a frontrunner that's literally the family not wanting to be there (negative likes by his mom on SM) Suspect

Given Ali and the rumors and controversy I'd say it's more about that than edit or trying to make Taite look like he won't win :stirthepot

ETA: Didn't that article talk about Taite's mum and he said they'd have to make their own judgment on Ali?

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:23 am

I am not talking edits at all. I was talking now today November 6th. I am not certain they are still together.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:27 am

IA @Bobette :yes: We'd see that on SM and with media articles DM would be hammering away with it.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:26 am

I think after the disappointing bachelor season tptb are giving us a love story to make up for it and the reason I think this is because last week under the Doona she gave him more reassurance than any lead has in a long time on AU. I don’t think taites htd will be bad. I think the whole episode will be overshadowed by the guy who wasn’t willing to introduce Ali to his family. But considering taites mum is liking negative things about Ali on sm, who knows maybe it will be an interesting night.

I don’t think they’ve broken up. For Ali to be at peace it’s means she’s in love still. When she’s single, she comes across not at peace, desperate and insecure. I’d say they’re still going strong.

Last edited by spangler on Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added info)

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:43 am

spangler wrote:I don’t think they’ve broken up. For Ali to be at peace it’s means she’s in love still. When she’s single, she comes across not at peace, desperate and insecure. I’d say they’re still going strong.

Yes completely I agree - definitely still together IMO (for now at least).  The only two Leads who haven't been with their F1s when the show aired were Sophie and Nick (OK so I know Sophie pretended to be... but I don't think they were).  IMO that's because they're celebs and didn't need to "waste time" playing the post-show game; they can just get on with being famous.  

With someone like Taite, I see no reason why he would have broken up with her just yet - because IMO they haven't spent enough time together for him to be completely sick of her, and IMO he'd want to milk his new found "fame" to the fullest.  If he splits up with Ali already, he goes back to being a nobody.  Non-celeb couples need to stay a couple to fully milk the role, IMO.

As for Ali, she'd still be in the lust phase IMO and would do absolutely ANYTHING to still be in a couple with the F1 when the finale airs because she wants the full fairytale ending.  So she's probably bending over backwards to make Taite happy and if all he has to do is date a semi-famous chick for a few months to raise his stock value I don't see why he wouldn't.  For now, that is.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 74 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 54 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
dolcimumma
Imp
sprout
richmond1
handsanitiser
Popcorn For All
spangler
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sprite
brownravens