SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 74 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 54 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:46 am

Words fail me. Taite just liked this post. Does anyone else see a problem with it?

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 361eda10
Or am I being overly sensitive
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:52 am

@Sundy, They remind me of a couple of rugby players who'd bang the same chick 12 hours apart and brag about it.  JMO

ETA: I'm wondering if Charlie stopped posting a while back and someone from production is writing these "on his behalf".
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:58 am

@Sundy Taite's been the only one of the F5 liking Charlie's post. He's posted pics with him too. Charlie singing his praises in media articles. They're besties still imo as much as one can be while a show is airing and post-filming and while Charlie still has his comments turned off because he's so disliked. I honestly don't see how Taite could still be minimally friendly with him and be with Ali and it's all good. I still think they're together but if so I even feel bad for Ali. Where's the loyalty to your girlfriend. Ali has low enough self esteem to be at peace with it all  Suspect hmmm

I'm going to wait for HTD before trying to sleuth and piece some SM and media together to try understand it. It's all  dizzy
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:28 am

Have the ratings improved at all?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:32 am

Sprite wrote:Have the ratings improved at all?

That would be a no. giggling

Published: 11:50 AEDT, 2 November 2018

Ali Oetjen's season of The Bachelorette is continuing to plummet in the ratings.

According to OzTAM figures, Thursday's episode attracted just 512,000 viewers across the five major capital cities, delivering its lowest ever numbers.

Source

But the network has confirmed Bach, Bette and BiPAU are all coming back next year so it no longer matters - just get it over with and start casting girls for Todd!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:04 am

Sprite wrote:Have the ratings improved at all?

They did a couple of days, the highest was the day of the avocado episode, then they went downhill again the week after, Sprite.

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:08 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Sundy Taite's been the only one of the F5 liking Charlie's post. He's posted pics with him too. Charlie singing his praises in media articles. They're besties still imo as much as one can be while a show is airing and post-filming and while Charlie still has his comments turned off because he's so disliked. I honestly don't see how Taite could still be minimally friendly with him and be with Ali and it's all good. I still think they're together but if so I even feel bad for Ali. Where's the loyalty to your girlfriend. Ali has low enough self esteem to be at peace with it all  Suspect hmmm

I'm going to wait for HTD before trying to sleuth and piece some SM and media together to try understand it. It's all  dizzy

Yes, as I have said in the past, I have a weird feeling about Taite, his Instagram is not quite right , it is too trashy for my taste, and his personality on TV comes across as insincere to me. Additionally, Taite doesn't sound intellectually stimulating and is such an average looking man, that I don't find anything about him that could even remotely interest me but the opposite, a few things about him put me off, and his friendship with Charlie is a huge red flag, imo. Charlie has shown that he has no respect for the show and its bachelorette yet Taite is still supportive of him. What about Taite's values? What about loyalty to the woman you claim to love and to all those involved in production? :S Taite only seems loyal to  Charlie imo

Last edited by Popcorn For All on Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:22 am

Ali posted on her IG @alioetjen

She also liked this comment and replied to it 
bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Img_1112
bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Img_1113

So date at beach is date with Taite
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:21 am

MPopcorn For All wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@Sundy Taite's been the only one of the F5 liking Charlie's post. He's posted pics with him too. Charlie singing his praises in media articles. They're besties still imo as much as one can be while a show is airing and post-filming and while Charlie still has his comments turned off because he's so disliked. I honestly don't see how Taite could still be minimally friendly with him and be with Ali and it's all good. I still think they're together but if so I even feel bad for Ali. Where's the loyalty to your girlfriend. Ali has low enough self esteem to be at peace with it all  Suspect hmmm

Yes, as I have said in the past, I have a weird feeling about Taite, his Instagram is not quite right , it is too trashy for my taste, and his personality on TV comes across as insincere to me. Additionally, Taite doesn't sound intellectually stimulating and is such an average looking man, that I don't find anything about him that could even remotely interest me but the opposite, a few things about him put me off, and his friendship with Charlie is a huge red flag, imo. Charlie has shown that he has no respect for the show and its bachelorette yet Taite is still supportive of him. What about Taite's values? What about loyalty to the women you are meant to love and to all those involved in production? :S Taite only seems loyal to  Charlie TBH 
TBH I don't get the impression that Ali is particularly smart, so I don't think that Taite not being intellectual would be a massive deal breaker. I don't find him overly attractive either, but I'm sure that plenty do, and he does seem to be Ali's type. He does seem kind of sleazy and trashy to me.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:49 am

Anyone else noticed a change in Todd’s IG behaviour?  Patterns are different

Edit: Scratch that I’m barking up the wrong tree

Last edited by Sundy on Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:49 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:...he does seem to be Ali's type. He does seem kind of sleazy and trashy to me.

Says it all IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:10 am

Can someone bring over Taite's IG post? His caption is... strange to me imo

Also his "thanks" seems abrupt to me? Suspect

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Img_1110
IGstory taiteadamradley
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 74 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 54 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
dolcimumma
Imp
sprout
richmond1
handsanitiser
Popcorn For All
spangler
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sprite
brownravens