SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 74 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 61 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoggleboxAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:05 pm

I think their articles are getting trashier and trashier because they can't steal any of our info at this stage (because it all points to Taite F1 and they wouldn't want to give the game away and risk losing their big fat Ch 10 hush money cheque, IMO).

And just look at the wonderful standard of "research" they come up with when left to their own devices.  cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

GoggleboxAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:11 pm

@Bobette GoggleboxAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 3806527698 I added in my post above about Todd being the only one who has a regular profile pic and not a pic from the Bette show and no public profile like the others. Just me but I think that would be more worthy of DM nonsense than Todd's bio about athlete when Taite has fitness and wellness and mindfulness which is Ali-ish to a T laugh out loud We could write for you Daily Mail (already do it seems  cheeky )
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:12 pm

I think the ad I saw was the current one.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:18 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette GoggleboxAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 3806527698 I added in my post above about Todd being the only one who has a regular profile pic and not a pic from the Bette show and no public profile like the others. Just me but I think that would be more worthy of DM nonsense than Todd's bio about athlete when Taite has fitness and wellness and mindfulness which is Ali-ish to a T laugh out loud We could write for you Daily Mail (already do it seems  cheeky )

When I think of poor Todd being what many would consider 'the whole package' and then Ali falling 'in love' for the trashy guy with average looks and not much intellect (Taite), I roll my eyes, then I understand why some guys say bitterly that certain women complain and complain saying 'where are the good guys?' but when those good guys, who are the full package,  approach those girls, then the girls don't notice them because they like the difficult guys :s  Many people just like the thrill of the chase and they get addicted to that chase, and that is why they get bored easily.

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:53 pm

@Popcorn For All :yes:

I just watched the ending of Sam Frost with Sasha her F1 and oh boy it made me CRINGE seeing that Sasha tell her "don't worry I love you back" at FRC and this after he had left the show and wasn't going to go back and they had to stop filming (Sam was devastated and the producers convinced Sasha to go back). Sam chased him so hard, he got FIR, all the best dates and most time, everything catered for him and yet he was never all in. I say all this because I had a bad feeling back then and I have a bad feeling with Taite too (and even worse with what's been sleuthed with his SM activity etc)  no no  

I see so many parallels with that season only difference is that this one there is a ring at the end (see SC thread here). The reason I was watching the past seasons was because no other Bette lead ever got a ring so Ali will be the first BetteAU to get a ring if she indeed gets a ring. Only will make things so much worse imo if it all ends badly (which I can see happening)  speechless
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:01 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Popcorn For All :yes:

I just watched the ending of Sam Frost with Sasha her F1 and oh boy it made me CRINGE seeing that Sasha tell her "don't worry I love you back" at FRC and this after he had left the show and wasn't going to go back and they had to stop filming (Sam was devastated and the producers convinced Sasha to go back). Sam chased him so hard, he got FIR, all the best dates and most time, everything catered for him and yet he was never all in. I say all this because I had a bad feeling back then and I have a bad feeling with Taite too (and even worse with what's been sleuthed with his SM activity etc)  no no  

I see so many parallels with that season only difference is that this one there is a ring at the end (see SC thread here). The reason I was watching the past seasons was because no other Bette lead ever got a ring so Ali will be the first BetteAU to get a ring if she indeed gets a ring. Only will make things so much worse imo if it all ends badly (which I can see happening)  speechless
]

I see what you mean sad think I am going to watch Sam's season while waiting for Wednesday, All About Love. Luckily I am free until February next year so I have plenty of time to watch Sam's season this week before we go away. I want to go and see that season on Tenplay and see if I find other parallels, plus it is a good way to prepare myself for the GF and poor Todd :tissuebox . Do you think Michael was more sincere than Sasha? I think he probably was...just like Todd is far more sincere than Taite IMO but people tend to think that the best looking guys are shallow or vapid which is so wrong, one can be good looking and also a nice empathetic person albeit not perfect.

I don't like Sasha and for what I recall Sam was head over heels for him since night 1...no one else stood a chance, then :S

Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:07 pm

Ali on HYBPA managed to say ‘I’m open to all the men’ and ‘gushing’ during her segment. She needs to just not talk!

Sam asked Ali if Taite was still in there. Ali said yes and inferred that she liked kissing him ‘not in those words’ though
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:12 pm

Ali's post today... Oh look the word "empathy", basically giving it away that is the reason for her gut-wrenching sobbing on the ground. She knows what to say for her press rounds imo. Makes me think she lurks on this forum GoggleboxAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 4256136633 

She will never give up. If it doesn't work now, MAFS or The Proposal is calling. 

GoggleboxAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 45996677_10215610502849524_6979820699271561216_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1

GoggleboxAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 43529814_2205247526465017_1437296322539546320_n
Ali IG
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:27 pm

Shock surprise! Yeah right
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:35 pm

Last minute truths?
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:45 pm

Popcorn For All wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@Popcorn For All :yes:

]

I see what you mean sad  think I am going to watch Sam's season while waiting for Wednesday, All About Love. Luckily I am free until February next year so I have plenty of time to watch Sam's season this week before we go away. I want to go and see that season on Tenplay and see if I find other parallels, plus it is a good way to prepare myself for the GF and poor Todd :tissuebox . Do you think Michael was more sincere than Sasha? I think he probably was...just like Todd is far more sincere than Taite IMO but people tend to think that the best looking guys are  shallow or vapid which is so wrong, one can be good looking and also a nice empathetic person albeit not perfect.

I don't like Sasha and for what I recall Sam was head over heels for him since night 1...no one else stood a chance, then :S

Watching it again was certainly eye-opening and while no person is the same as another there are many paralells I see and Ali like Sam is chasing someone who is not as into them imo and that only makes them chase harder GoggleboxAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 4256136633 

Ali has said she always goes for the bad boys and the wrong guys and those are her type. I don't see anything her breaking her pattern when she goes for her same ol type again dizzy (that is regardless of whether Taite picks her at the end. It's clear to me Ali wanted her type which is Taite).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:46 pm

sprout wrote:Last minute truths?

Perhaps Todd wants to tell her about his career plans and that she will have to wait to have kids ? I wonder if Taite is going to be brave enough to reveal some truths to Ali...somehow I doubt it no no The truths should come from all sides.

Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 74 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 61 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
dolcimumma
Imp
sprout
richmond1
handsanitiser
Popcorn For All
spangler
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sprite
brownravens