SELECT CONTENT

Colt Johnson and Larissa Christina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colt Johnson and Larissa Christina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Colt Johnson and Larissa Christina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

COLT AND LARISSA
Las Vegas resident Colt, 33, met Brazilian Larissa, 31, via social media. Colt wasn't having luck with American women, and the two met up in Mexico.  Colt proposed after just five days. According to TLC, Colt is a "mama's boy," and is used to his mom taking care of all of his needs, so now he and his mom have to adjust to having Larissa in their lives.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

MAJOR SPOILERS

IG Colt [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

IG Larissa [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Colt Johnson and Larissa Christina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Colt Johnson and Larissa Christina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:28 pm

no no

90 Day Fiancé star Larissa Dos Santos Lima was arrested in connection with domestic battery over the weekend.

The reality star, 32, was arrested on one count of domestic battery in Nevada on Saturday, Nov. 10, according to In Touch.

PEOPLE confirmed early Monday afternoon that she has been released from Clark County Detention Center. Lima, who stars on season 6 of the TLC series, is set to have a 72-hour hearing on Tuesday morning, E! News reports.

Her arrest came after she reportedly posted a series of public messages to her Instagram Story about her relationship with Colt Johnson.

“HE TURNED OFF HIDE MY PHONE,” her Instagram account profile previously read, according to E! “HELP ME HE WANTS TO CALL THE POLICE HELP ME.”

After she posted the messages, Johnson addressed Lima’s arrest on social media.

“Larissa was arrested this afternoon. She suffers from high anxiety and several[sic] depression. She over reacted to problems that do not exist,” he wrote on his Instagram Story, according to fan account 90dayfiancefan, which captured screenshots. “I proceeded to deactivate her phone to try to defuse the situation. This escalated issues and matters became worse. She felt this action was a threat towards her and tried to reach out for help. Not long after her cry was posted, the police came and knocked down the front door. They drew their guns at me and handcuffed me.”

“The police interviewed us but not long after they decided to arrest Larissa,” he allegedly wrote. “No one was hurt and I did not press charges against my wife. However it is policy in the state of Nevada that since we are in a domestic partnership, someone had to be arrested.”

Johnson, 33, and Lima, who is from Brazil, met on social media and are currently going through the K1 visa process.

They met for the first time in Mexico, and Johnson proposed after five days. This season, viewers watch as mama’s boy Johnson struggles to fit Lima into his life and is also worried about her high-maintenance lifestyle.

90 Day Fiancé airs Sundays (8 p.m. ET) on TLC.

I wasn't able to watch the last couple of weeks. I'll see if I can find links.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Colt Johnson and Larissa Christina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Colt Johnson and Larissa Christina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:02 am

They are a train wreck. So they actually got married!? She was sick of Las Vegas the second she set foot there. no no

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:09 am

JMHO but they are just another mismatched couple and this will not last.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colt Johnson and Larissa Christina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

3 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum