SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:36 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Off seasons nearly over @Bobette girls have already been cast, we’re just waiting on our Bach!

Yeah we should keep an eye out for girls with loose lips on IG hinting that they're on. Might do a search for that rose emoji.....
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:27 pm

tyvm Jo Scrimshire

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:31 am

Watching Todd like a hawk. Still a little early I think. By the way what’s this new ‘The Proposal’ show coming to Ten?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:16 am

Sundy wrote:Watching Todd like a hawk. Still a little early I think. By the way what’s this new ‘The Proposal’ show coming to Ten?

I feel like Todd ruled himself out with this post, and his Sportsbet figures have blown right out.  Unless there's some next-level deflection going on, I'm not expecting it to be Todd.  

Bobette wrote:This sounds like a firm no from Todd. Oh well.  Maybe next year...? no idea

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 7CGwEzr

Source

In fact I don't think it will be anyone on Sportsbet's current list.  They proved with IACGMOOH they're still in Bed with Ten IMO (they had Richard as the odds-on winner way in advance).

No idea about The Proposal.  Is it like a more extreme MAFS?  They're advertising for First Dates contestants on Ch 7 too - that's where Taite came from so we should keep an eye out!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by handsanitiser Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:10 am

according to IMDB:

Ten single contestants compete in a series of pageant-style rounds to win the heart of a mystery suitor.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8373190/

and yeah, it won't be Todd, and I'm really happy for him! he deserves to live his dreams, not ours Smiley

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

handsanitiser

Female Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:00 am

handsanitiser wrote:according to IMDB:

Ten single contestants compete in a series of pageant-style rounds to win the heart of a mystery suitor.

and yeah, it won't be Todd, and I'm really happy for him! he deserves to live his dreams, not ours Smiley

PAGEANT style? affraid What is this, 1986?!  

That sounds terrible, i.e. I'll be watching 2pop
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:28 am

Bobette wrote:
handsanitiser wrote:according to IMDB:

PAGEANT style?   affraid  What is this, 1986?!  

That sounds terrible, i.e. I'll be watching 2pop

Don't we have a thread for this from when it was airing in the US? It was as cheesy as you would expect.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:08 pm

I'm confused, are we talking about the Bachelor or another show?

@handsanitiser can you please post the link. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by handsanitiser Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm confused, are we talking about the Bachelor or another show?

@handsanitiser can you please post the link. TYIA

What link, sorry?

The only thing I've said about the proposal was saying what IMDB said the Proposal was about, in response to someone else's question. And I said that in a post otherwise about Todd.

handsanitiser

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:10 pm

@handsanitiser The link to this quote that came from IMDB.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by handsanitiser Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:54 pm

Didn't really see the need for a link given I said it's from IMDB which is so easily accessible and everyone knows it Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 1f602

The Proposal

handsanitiser

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:04 am

@handsanitiser There is a need, because according to the rules, every post needs a link if the information is taken from somewhere. We are not allowed to help ourselves to post information that's not ours, according to copyright rules that would be stealing content, and we can be sued.

I don't have the time to search around to find where the post came from, so I can post the link. I check every single link that's posted on this forum.

Plus, I wanted the link to create a new thread for the show.  

Source - A link to the source of the post must be provided at all times. Any SM, any media, any quotes, anything that YOU didn't say requires a link proving where it came from which gives credit to the original poster. SM usernames are to be clearly indicted as well as the source. Clearly indicate if it's IG, Twitter, SnapChat IG Story etc. If posting an image from an IG story, we must clearly indicate the username eg IG story Username plus the link to the IG account.

When posting Screen Caps, they must clearly indicate where they came from. If the poster created the Screen Cap from a youtube, or media article etc, a link MUST be provided as to where it originated. When moving a Screen Cap from one thread to another a link MUST be provided as to where it came from. When creating Screen Caps from your own source, this would be directly from a show that aired, you must state that's it's your own screen cap. When cropping resizing altering a picture/Screen Cap, you MUST state it was altered and a link must be provided as to where it originated. Under no circumstances can anything be posted from anywhere without a source linked as to the origination including typing anything word for word. We must follow the Copyright infringement law or posts will be deleted.

It is against the rules to take a picture or copy an article, or a magazine article, pictures or anything from a magazine, without an online link. If the magazine is not online, then it cannot be copied and posted. Copyright rules prohibit sharing by way of taking pictures. This prevents consumers from purchasing the magazine which results in loss of revenue for their companies.

Copyright rules prohibit anyone from posting any type of media SM tabloid articles etc without providing a source as to where it came from. To avoid legal action, please always provide a link.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2409-rules-guidelines#602920

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2