SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:37 am

Sundy wrote:Noooooooobacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 A678fa10

Ha ha - my thoughts exactly. I was going to post same but have spent the afternoon in denial.   laugh out loud

bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 ZmnEcYa

The process doesn't look like it leaves any room for Bach for at least a year, maybe two. Bugger.  hmmm

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:30 am

Anyway ignoring the above, Todd's still being spoken about in the media as if he's doing it so let's go with that. cheeky

'I'm very open with looks': Jilted Todd King says he would hope for an 'array of vast ethnicities' if he were to become The Bachelor

He was dumped by Ali Oetjen during The Bachelorette finale last Thursday.

And in an interview with E! News last week, Todd King revealed what he would hope for, should he become The Bachelor in a future season.

The 26-year-old sales representative said that he is very open when it comes to dating women of different races.

'As far as looks go, I'm very open. If I was going to be The Bachelor, I'd hope there'd be an array of different types with different ethnicities,' Todd explained.

The Western Australian went on to say that his ideal woman would have to be ready to commit for the long-haul.

'Now knowing what I want and wanting to settle down, someone that's mother material and marriage material, I think are the two most important things,' Todd said.

Todd's comments come after Nick Cummins' season of The Bachelor was criticised for its 'lack of diversity' among contestants.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:06 pm

Quick someone book a seat on this flight and ask him if he's going to be next Bach.  laugh out loud

bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 OKD1IQZ

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:35 pm

i am going to ignore the above police application as well @bobette laugh out loud

anyway maybe he will hand the application after march when filming starts then he should know if he is in by the time he is done filming right?!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:40 pm

Noooooo!  :tissuebox 

Why can't he just be a social media influencer and shill all day! 

What is wrong with him wanting a REAL job! 
Get with it Todd and give the people what they want  bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:45 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Noooooo!  :tissuebox 

Why can't he just be a social media influencer and shill all day! 

What is wrong with him wanting a REAL job! 
Get with it Todd and give the people what they want  bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698

cantstopl

Yes it's catch 22 because if he were a fameseeking shillbunny like the rest of them, I wouldn't like him as much.  

Maybe all a ruse and he's not planning on lodging it just yet?  Just filing it away for a few months, yeah.  YEAH?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:47 pm

@Sundy I posted long ago before the season he is like Cam in that regard and just the real deal. I love it and it's one of my fav things about Todd how real and genuine he is but also what about my needs of seeing him on my screen again Priorities here! bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698 He can do the other afterwards. Lord knows most of these leads get different jobs anyway afterwards and that's life so first be on my tv please and thanks!  :yes:

@Bobette Ahhh he's amazing! booking a flight!  :gotcha: ETA: I'm going to go with that. Ruse is the word for 2018. So yes, ruse  Praying
@LeapofFaith  yes I'll be in denial until March and hope for that too and have fingers and toes crossed! :fingersarecrossed
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:09 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:i am going to ignore the above police application as well @bobette laugh out loud

anyway maybe he will hand the application after march when filming starts then he should know if he is in by the time he is done filming right?!

Quite honestly I think this is the only solution.  The women of Australia aren't just going to sit back and let Todd resume normal activities while he's still single.  He needs to find his perfect woman and do so PUBLICLY so everyone knows he's off the market.

Seriously!  Otherwise he'll have girls constantly sliding into his DMs with propositions.  How's a man supposed to concentrate on police training under those circumstances? He needs to accept the fact that the public will not rest until he gets his HEA, dammit!

It would only take about another 6 months of his time to find a wife-to-be and THEN he can get get down to police training without needing to find time to date. Plus all the women applying would presumably know of his 3 year plan and be quite happy with it.  

So I think Todd just needs to suck it up and prepare to meet his perfect woman.  It's his own fault for being practically perfect in every way so he really has no-one else to blame laugh out loud  And TPTB clearly love him so I think they would actually find him a good one.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:20 pm

I still don't think he'd be stupid enough to do it, but Chris Brown is still favourite on Sportsbet and he was the final guest on HYBYA this year (when usually the outgoing Lead and F1 are featured the week after the Bach finale).  

And then there's this...

bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 CvZDHM5

Source

Here's hoping they're just taking the piss.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by handsanitiser Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:39 pm

I think Dr Chris Brown is a more likely candidate than Todd tbh. They've shown how much they love their celeb leads, they get good ratings and lots of hype. He's a really big name. It's really only an issue of how much money they are willing to throw at him to get him to change his mind I reckon.

handsanitiser

Female Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:02 pm

handsanitiser wrote:I think Dr Chris Brown is a more likely candidate than Todd tbh.  They've shown how much they love their celeb leads, they get good ratings and lots of hype.  He's a really big name.  It's really only an issue of how much money they are willing to throw at him to get him to change his mind I reckon.

You make some good points @handsanitiser and I like Chris but I really hope he doesn't do it.  

He seems to have very specific (good) taste in women and I can't see anyone like that applying, so the chances of him finding anyone would be even less than the Badge IMO.  Unless they hand pick someone for him which would be even more sketchy.  

I believe his last girlfriend was a TV producer and having been on it himself for so long he'd be very switched on to the whole "Magic of TV" thing IMO so my fear would be that his season would feel even more fake/manufactured/scripted than usual.  hmmm

ETA:  Quoting Dr Brown to make myself feel more hopeful that he's not going to do it. laugh out loud

DR CHRIS Brown won’t be too happy with Celia Pacquola after last night’s episode of Have You Been Paying Attention?

The hilarious stand-up comedian unwittingly started a campaign for the TV vet to be the next Bachelor.

“Would you do The Bachelor?” she asked Brown.

As the studio audience erupted in cheers and applause, Brown shook his head and said, “No, no, let’s not start that.”

“They must have asked you to do it,” Pacquola continued.

No I wouldn’t, I really wouldn’t,” Brown said.

Ed Kavalee chipped in and joked, “You could bring an actual Honey Badger on with you.”

But the TV vet was adamant.

I cannot think of anything worse than having your whole life ripped apart,” he said. “I mean it’s very similar to this show.”

Brown is notoriously private about his dating life, telling TV Week earlier this year: “I’ve never been that guy going around boasting, especially about who I’m dating.

“My attitude is that the people closest to me know everything that’s going on. They’re the ones who count, and if other people want to speculate that’s up to them.”

Source

He sounds pretty adamant to me.  If he does it after saying all that he's a hypocrite as well as a fool IMO!

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by handsanitiser Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:19 pm

Bobette wrote:

He sounds pretty adamant to me.  If he does it after saying all that he's a hypocrite as well as a fool IMO!

True, he would be - and I guess I just have low enough opinions about celebrities and TV stars that I think so long as the cheque is big enough they'll do anything. Smiley

I don't really care who the lead is, I'd watch anyway (I watched Ali's season even though I find her, while nice enough, offensively boring and somewhat ridiculous with her inane IG comments and pointless meal videos).  I think Todd is okay, he is very good-looking and definitely eye candy but I don't quite feel the love a lot of people here do.  He seems sweet and well-intentioned but I think his sudden declarations of love and desire to marry/have kids with someone who he barely spent time with (even less than usual for an F2) was a bit OTT and insincere.   I think he could be a good lead but then how entertaining the show is depends just as much if not more on the contestants, so who the lead is doesn't matter too much.  I think Nick was a terrible lead and yet I enjoyed the Honey Badge season nonetheless. And I'm looking forward to watching the next US season with Colton even though I'm very Rolling Eyes about him.

I just hope they announce who it is soon!

handsanitiser

Female Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2