SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HannahBanana Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:59 pm

Bobette wrote:
So maybe we might be looking at:

F1 Feathers
F2 White crochet
F3 Chelsea (?)
F4/5 Sogand
F4/5 Ruffles

question

This is what I'm backing with the info we’ve got :yes:

But I just can't shake the feeling that maybe this is the year where the Bachie chooses an intruder. Though she has black hair, I just don't know if Feathers looks like she's 31-33 (if we're taking all of the max bets on sportsbet for now). I also remember reading somewhere that a lot of the girls were already cast when Matt was finalized, so they may have had to take a little longer to find someone for him? Not sure if it works like that?

ETA:

I just read this article https://www.mamamia.com.au/logies-2019-tom-gleeson/

As Matt and Angie walk away, Osher leans in. "No, he's a really good guy," he tells us of Matt. "He wants to have conversations with people about things other than himself."

I am LIVING for how much Osher likes Matt. Maybe Osher the F1! giggling
HannahBanana
HannahBanana

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Zaynab Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:33 am

HannahBanana wrote:
Bobette wrote:
So maybe we might be looking at:

F1 Feathers
F2 White crochet
F3 Chelsea (?)
F4/5 Sogand
F4/5 Ruffles

question

This is what I'm backing with the info we’ve got  :yes:

But I just can't shake the feeling that maybe this is the year where the Bachie chooses an intruder. Though she has black hair, I just don't know if Feathers looks like she's 31-33 (if we're taking all of the max bets on sportsbet for now). I also remember reading somewhere that a lot of the girls were already cast when Matt was finalized, so they may have had to take a little longer to find someone for him? Not sure if it works like that?

ETA:

I just read this article https://www.mamamia.com.au/logies-2019-tom-gleeson/

As Matt and Angie walk away, Osher leans in. "No, he's a really good guy," he tells us of Matt. "He wants to have conversations with people about things other than himself."

I am LIVING for how much Osher likes Matt. Maybe Osher  the F1! giggling

With his smiling face and genuine intentions, Osher emerges from an unknown place with this year's Bachelor, Matt, and this year's Bachelorette, Angie. He's glowing. He knows he's done a good job this time around. Matt starts speaking and by God he's beautiful. We understand now. Osher, your casting is, as always, immaculate. We learn that Matt a) actually chooses someone and b) is in love which is information we desperately needed. Angie explains that she's very excited because she's spent so many years watching these people on TV and BAM now she's here. As Matt and Angie walk away, Osher leans in. "No, he's a really good guy," he tells us of Matt. "He wants to have conversations with people about things other than himself wrote:

I agree with you, It is so cute how excited Osher is. You can also see on Georgia Love's Instagram story them together as well. I am excited for Matt and the season to start.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:08 am

HannahBanana wrote:
Though she has black hair, I just don't know if Feathers looks like she's 31-33 (if we're taking all of the max bets on sportsbet for now). I also remember reading somewhere that a lot of the girls were already cast when Matt was finalized, so they may have had to take a little longer to find someone for him? Not sure if it works like that?

This is what's holding me back from being confident with Feathers as F1 too.  Plus her headdress just feels gimmicky IMO. 

And yes that's exactly how it works IMO - they have a base cast of girls who'd be included no matter what, and then they only add in 2-3 tailored for the Lead.  It's obvious every season that most girls would hold absolutely no appeal for the Lead IMO and are only there for drama/bitchiness/sex appeal etc etc.  I don't care for the drama but TPTB seem to think it's necessary and I think we can expect the same again.

Finding someone suited to Matt may certainly have taken some targeted head hunting and hence a higher possibility of a well-suited intruder.  TBH, the first thing that came to my mind when I found out about the black hair factor was "I wonder if they head hunted some super hot Asian mathematician".  laugh out loud  Didn't say it at the time because it sounds mildly racist but I promise I mean it as the highest possible compliment!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:13 am

Guys.  GUYS.  I think we can take Blue Sequins off the list of black haired girls.  Just watched a video on the Diimex site here and her hair looks more like a dark reddish-brunette under lights.  I wouldn't class this as black, would you?  The field has narrowed.

bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Io8TtaW

Also - LOOK - Feathers has a face!!! laugh out loud

bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Q4BzHbP
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:01 am

Bobette wrote:Guys.  GUYS.  I think we can take Blue Sequins off the list of black haired girls.  Just watched a video on the Diimex site here and her hair looks more like a dark reddish-brunette under lights.  I wouldn't class this as black, would you?  The field has narrowed.

bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Io8TtaW

Also - LOOK - Feathers has a face!!! laugh out loud

bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Q4BzHbP

No wonder Sportsbet had or has redhead as an option.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by olive54321 Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:36 am

@Bobette amazing work! Glad we can put a face to Feathers. She's very cute! But I agree that she looks younger than 31-33. Now I'm doubting Feathers as F1 as well.

Re: Sequins I have a friend who has black hair, but it can look dark brown and even a bit red under certain lighting, so I wouldn't rule Sequins out just yet. In fact, she might fit the 31-33 age category much better than Feathers.

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:51 am

@olive54321 that's funny because I'm thinking the opposite about Feathers after seeing the first clear picture of her face - I think she could be early 30s.  

I was really hoping we'd get something from the trash mags today but nothing.  And the bio Tweets probably won't start till a week before the premiere.  bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 2292733854  Still so little to go on.

I will say this: Feathers' butt wiggle looks a lot more polished from the angle of the Diimex video compared to the DM one.  Maybe she is a professional...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by olive54321 Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:29 am

@Bobette that's so funny! It is difficult to tell age sometimes. Matt has a pretty young looking face too, so you may be right.

I went back to see when they introduced the women on Matt's season. First Instagram post introducing Tara was on July 4, so we may get something in the next few days.

Last edited by olive54321 on Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by HannahBanana Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:46 am

@olive54321 @Bobette LOL, she's still looking super young to me! Funny how we can interpret a face differently. Correct me if I'm wrong - it's still the girl in the black and white stripped top from the group date, right?

https://i.servimg.com/u/f80/20/08/73/70/hdsluq10.jpg

@bobette, that link doesn't seem to be taking me to a video sad it just takes me to the Diimex stock list. Is there a key word I can search to find it?

Finding someone suited to Matt may certainly have taken some targeted head hunting and hence a higher possibility of a well-suited intruder. TBH, the first thing that came to my mind when I found out about the black hair factor was "I wonder if they head hunted some super hot Asian mathematician". Didn't say it at the time because it sounds mildly racist but I promise I mean it as the highest possible compliment!

I THOUGHT SOMETHING LIKE THIS TOO! or perhaps someone of Asian descent with a different academic-like profession e.g. lawyer/allied health/doctor/teacher. It's just what popped into my head when I initially started thinking of an intruder with black hair (which is a little on the funny side seeing as I'm of Asian descent with currently blonde hair no idea also, I didn't find your comment an issue at all if it helps giggling)

Mind you regardless of the ethnic background, I love the idea of two "nerds" finding each other on the Bachelor - where a large majority (though not necessary all) of contestants have been people looking to become insta-famous and/or personal trainers and/or launch a media career bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 3806527698
HannahBanana
HannahBanana

Back to top Go down

Post by olive54321 Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:17 am

@HannahBanana Search for Matt Agnew. It should be the second video that pops up. After reading @bobette's response about how Stu is the only intruder to win a season, I am finding it hard to believe that an intruder will win. I could be wrong but I think Matt would be someone who values conversation and more time spent getting to know somehow and being an intruder just isn't conducive to that imo. I definitely could be wrong though!

I still think Sequins could have black hair. Right now, my guesses for F1 are either Feathers or Sequins. In Sequins' favour, she looks like she fits the age bracket and she and Matt have similar noses...you know how they say couples can sometimes look alike... But the pictures of them meeting are quite stiff and I can't quite see the chemistry there. Feathers has much better chemistry with Matt during their first meeting, but she does look quite young to me. Like Bobette, I wonder if the feather head dress is too gimmicky for an F1.

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:26 am

Does this Bachelor only like girls with black hair? laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by olive54321 Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:05 pm

@Mommyof2 hehehe No. Ruffles doesn't have black hair and I'm pretty sure he really liked her. In fact, I was reading earlier thread discussions and everybody was saying that Matt seemed to like the blondes the most.

We're focusing on the girls with black hair because the betting odds have a woman with black hair winning with the lowest max payout. That's how other F1s for the Australian show have been sleuthed. They have apparently always been on the money.

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2