SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Storybook Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:08 pm

I never thought i would post again, let alone be excited about a bachelor lead. Having taught at University and being a total nerd Matt is perfect in my eyes Smiley
I read an article that said women prefer beauty to brains and Matt has both. I am desperately hoping the women will be worth his going on the show as I have no doubt he will soon be a household name.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:49 pm

@Storybook  glad you're posting! Smiley IA Matt is the perfect choice a breath of fresh air after going TPTB went off the rails with the extreme of choosing a celeb who clearly wasn't there to find someone. It's like two extremes: Honey Badger to Astrophysicist!

I am glad they have chosen to go back to the original premise of the show and hopefully it will be a more genuine season with more genuine women who will be a good match for him! :fingersarecrossed

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:04 am

LOL at us all outing ourselves as nerds!  cantstopl

Part of me worries that appearing on the show may adversely affect Alex's career but realistically, if Professor Brian Cox can survive being part of D:Ream in the 1990s, astrophysics must be a fairly forgiving field.

Dirty Street Pie wrote:He is smoking hot with the glasses! Looks like Taron Edgerton in Kingsman.

Yes to this and also a dead ringer for Ansel Elgort in the Goldfinch.  Hot hot hot.  

I really want to check out the girls now.  Come on paps give us the goods! Praying
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:34 am

So if they’ve released who the bachelor is, obviously the girls must be in lockdown and filming must start tomorrow night?

They’re not gonna risk having them find out who the bachelor is. What would this start date compare to other years?

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:55 am

spangler wrote:So if they’ve released who the bachelor is, obviously the girls must be in lockdown and filming must start tomorrow night?

They’re not gonna risk having them find out who the bachelor is. What would this start date compare to other years?

@spangler There's pics of Osher and Matt on the red carpet in their dapper suits from Tuesday here and they usually split the first "night" over two nights of filming so that would have been Tues/Wed and all the girls would be in the mansion by now.

This seems to be right on track with the normal filming schedule for Bach AU - last year Nick's season started about a week behind schedule IIRC (a mess from the very beginning laugh out loud).  Need to watch SM closely for comments that give us leads re: the girls.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:31 pm

Hot nerd? Smiley someone's been reading our threads? hi

He is a cutie pie!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:02 pm

GIRD MY LOINS. He needs to wear glasses all the time. So hot   :fanningfan  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 1105969562

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 36e7d55d778bf5305eb417e86a423855857d9622 

He sounds like a catch! :yes: 

Described by The Bachelor's executive producer Hilary Innes as a "bachelor with natural charm and intelligence but with a definite twinkle in his eye," Agnew is a blank canvas for fans of the show, with no preconceived notions to battle.

"Matt will be a breath of fresh air to be around," says Innes. "He comes from such an interesting and different world but is still a humble and down-to-earth Aussie man who really just wants to find the love of his life."

https://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/network-10-announces-new-bachelor-and-this-time-he-s-not-famous-20190306-p5125o.html

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 881407c3cf5262b1e4ed3734692f45f6?width=650
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:25 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:GIRD MY LOINS.

cantstopl I'm totally stealing that expression and pledge to use it in public conversation at least once this week.

Lead is smart and HOT.  Public reaction to his casting is overwhelmingly positive - TPTB may finally be listening?

I'm really looking forward to this one let's gooooo.  cheerleader

ETA:  The pics of Matt and Osh from the first night are now visible on Diimex.  Still no pics of the girls but I'm sure they have them and wouldn't be surprised to see a DM article later today (gotta give people something to gossip about over the weekend laugh out loud)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:10 am

WTF?!  DM have posted pics of Matt and his mum's HOME (inside and outside) clearly showing the street number and suburb (i.e. would be super easy to find out the exact address) and saying how much he paid for it.  HAVE SOME RESPECT please DM geez.

... nice house tho.  laugh out loud

ETA:  Doesn't look like they're giving us any pics of the girls today :pout Maybe New Idea have an exclusive planned for Monday...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:43 am

Don’t think our nerdiness was too much of a secret @Bobette I think we were all outed when we weren’t tripping over ourselves at Ali’s choice of man  laugh out loud 

@AllAboutLove LOINS ARE FULLY GIRDED! But mostly when he is wearing glasses. I’m hoping he will actually wear them during the show, and not just for the promotional stuff. 

Although wearing glasses on dates may be an issue, kissing a guy with glasses can be a bit awkies, does he take them off, and telegraph that he’s going to kiss you, or does he keep them on, and get make up smeared all over them? 

Really can’t wait for this season though, I think it’s going to be fab, as long as there are some decent girls. I bet the girls from last year (apart from Cass) are spewing, Matt is so much more of a catch than Nick IMO.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:04 pm

I am excited for all of you in the Southern Hemisphere to have such a hunky, nerdy bachelor! (And for those of us who can access the episodes seripticously!  It will be interesting to see the women cast - lots of former models or professional women and to see who catches his eye.

Maybe we could typecast them as Big Boobs or Big Brains to see which he prefers!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:11 pm

@Bobette have to have the loins girded for this one laugh out loud It's ridiculous how DM are but they did the same thing with Richie and other leads. Maybe he will sell the place with more exposure? From what I read, Osher and Matt were doing rehearsals together and the women hadn't arrived yet. I think Matt never being on the show they'd have to go through things a bit more and especially since he isn't as camera savvy. Hopefully some pics soon of the women! Hoping there's some fantastic ones! Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 4256136633 

@Dirty Street Pie Yes! He has to wear the glasses. I know Lee did sometimes on the show so here's hoping Matt does. MY girded loins will be ready! Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 4256136633 

@Norcalgal here's hoping! I will have to just laugh and shake my head if he just goes for the big boobed one  dizzy
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2