SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:22 pm

Sprite wrote:Please no to Taite for Bachelor. I don't find him attractive. That he came on the show for fame isn't exactly a shocker since he is hardly the first and most certainly won't be the last. The fact that he is willing to fake things with Ali...and doing a horrible job at it...just further cements the fact that I don't want him as the lead. Added to that, there are other, more viable options, be it Todd or the hot vet. If they cast him, that would be another season I would be skipping...just like Ali's.

Everything that producer says aligns 100% with what I saw on screen.  Taite tried everything not to get picked IMO.  But he obviously didn't count on Ali being so obstinate/blinded by lust she'd still pick him even when he was openly saying he didn't feel the same way and couldn't commit to the timeline she wanted.  He played romantic chicken with Ali and lost.

Now he's in a catch 22 position - he can break it off and say Ali was too full on and wanted to settle down too quickly (which most people would believe, IMO, so that would get him off the hook there) BUT by saying that there's then no way IMO he can turn around in 4 months and say "I'm now ready to be Lead and settle down". He shot himself in the foot bigtime IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:37 am

Wow, who would have seen that coming....not
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:06 pm

Rumour has it Doc Brown might be dating (much younger) former ABC kids host Liv Phyland so potentially no longer a contender.  

Dr Chris Brown has sparked rumours that he may have moved on with his Channel 10 colleague Liv Phyland after the pair were spotted together at a truck stop in Wyong on the Central Coast on Friday.

'They left together in a white range rover, he was driving and she was in the passenger seat,' a source told Adelaide Now.

'The boot was packed with surfing gear that looked like they were headed off for a weekend away.'

Could be a Ch 10 thing and the source is vague but I could see them together so wouldn't be surprised if there's something to this.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:15 pm

@AllAboutLove Done! Let me know if you have any issue's creating new topics.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:24 pm

@GuardianAngel TY  bestbud! I can create topics just not in the homepage (so only topics in threads already created)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:58 pm

Not sure where to post but did anyone see the ads for The Proposal Australia casting call laugh out loud

Also I love Liv Phyland and i think Dr chris and her would be one of the sexiest couples in Australia if true! i am all for that pairing! and Todd for bach only thx Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 2498057887
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:33 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:Not sure where to post but did anyone see the ads for The Proposal Australia casting call laugh out loud

Also I love Liv Phyland and i think Dr chris and her would be one of the sexiest couples in Australia if true! i am all for that pairing! and Todd for bach only thx Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 2498057887

Same.  I like her too and could definitely see it working despite the age difference.  They may have been on assignment for the Living Room when spotted since they've filmed stuff together before (remember THIS?) but if so it seems weird they'd be in the same car and not accompanied by producers/camera crew.  Maybe her near death experience brought them together.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:07 am

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 0f13e910

This popped up on my Facebook feed yesterday - looks like they’re going for an unknown bachelor?

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:01 am

Hi spangler wrote:Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 0f13e910

This popped up on my Facebook feed yesterday - looks like they’re going for an unknown bachelor?
Could be, or could also be a fishing expedition for Bette contestants.

I think they have trouble getting quality guys to nominate themselves for Bette, but IMO most guys have excellent self esteem and would nominate for Bach. So they say to the guy “we’ve decided to go a different way for Bach, BUT if you go on Bette, and make to top 4 you could totally be the next Bach”. 

Tim, Blake (apart from the ending) and Sams seasons were really good, but IMO that isn’t down to them being fresh faces, it’s down to production being different, and not having such over blown villains and drama.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:57 am

could also be a fishing expedition for Bette contestants.  I think they have trouble getting quality guys to nominate themselves for Bette, but IMO most guys have excellent self esteem and would nominate for Bach. So they say to the guy “we’ve decided to go a different way for Bach, BUT if you go on Bette, and make to top 4 you could totally be the next Bach”.
@Dirty Street Pie  :yes: they've done this before for past seasons too not to mention that most of the men cast for Bette were approached or applied to be the Bachelor - Richie was and so was Matty J before they went on Bette. As were all the F4 on Georgia's season - they actually applied or were approached for the Bachelor role and then later asked to go on Bette (so exactly as you said). 

Tim, Blake (apart from the ending) and Sams seasons were really good, but IMO that isn’t down to them being fresh faces, it’s down to production being different, and not having such over blown villains and drama.
word ITA. Imo those days are over and they're more likely to end up with another Nick type or a disaster like Blake - both who optically weren't good for the show. I think in this day and age of SM and what the show has become with new production is for them to vet the contestants like they did with Matty and have them be on Bette first. Especially for Matty, bottom line is he is seen as a huge positive for the show not with just ratings but a success. As much as I wasn't a huge fan, one thing is that Matty believed fully in the process and that's what they need again in a lead after Nick. Todd is the only one from past contestants I see being the same. More than just Bette, this show now casts for BIP. They need to cast a wide net to get more guys for Bette and thus BIP  :yes: jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:13 am

Bobette wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Not sure where to post but did anyone see the ads for The Proposal Australia casting call laugh out loud

Same.  I like her too and could definitely see it working despite the age difference.  They may have been on assignment for the Living Room when spotted since they've filmed stuff together before (remember THIS?) but if so it seems weird they'd be in the same car and not accompanied by producers/camera crew.  Maybe her near death experience brought them together.  laugh out loud

I do believe Chris Brown was at her birthday celebration a few weeks back as seen on Sam Mac (sunrise) insta stories.
There was a big group of them at a karaoke bar so potentially this story is true and he’s off the market

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:03 pm

Not sure I believe any of this considering DM put the word "source" in "quotation marks" (and IMO Scott wouldn't do it anyway) but make of this what you will.

Will Scott Tweedie be the next Bachelor? The handsome Channel Ten presenter 'offered' the role for the upcoming season of the reality show

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 ZxeN5mU

Channel Ten presenter Scott Tweedie has been 'offered' the role of the Bachelor for the next season of the dating series.

Producers of the show are reportedly very keen to get the hunky Studio Ten reporter, 30, signed on, according toConfidential.

A 'source' close to the handsome presenter confirmed he was approached for the role after Channel Ten executives found out he had split from his girlfriend.

'When they found out that Scott was single, they were straight to him with an offer to be the next Bachelor,' the publication reported.  

The source continued: 'Scott is already comfortable in front of the camera, he is very different to the recent guys who have been on the show.'  

An 'insider' however said Scott might not be so keen on becoming TV's most eligible bachelor, saying he is fearful on how it could affect his career.

'Scott would be great but I doubt he will do it. He doesn't seem very keen,' a friend of the presenter is reported to have said.

'He has worked pretty hard to get where he is and this could impact his future,' the friend is reported to have said, adding that 'he hardly needs help with the ladies'.

The handsome journalist was dating model Georgia Berg for five years, before the couple split last month.

Scott is originally from Queensland, but moved to Sydney in order to pursue his career in broadcasting.

He's star is on the rise, with the hunky journalist taking on the role of reporting from South Africa for the next season of 'I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here.'

Source

Between this and the Doc Brown rumour it seems like Ch 10 are building hype for The Loop and IACGMOOH more than anything else at this stage.

Scott's Instagram

Video with Osher
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2