SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:49 am

Does Abbie give anyone else Tara vibes? laugh out loud she seems cute
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:28 pm

Bobette wrote:

Chelsea is gorgeous, and SMART.  According to her IG bio (if we have the right girl) she speaks Spanish.  I see no reason why they wouldn't have included her in the "classy educated multilingual girl montage" promo unless they want to keep her under wraps.

Chelsie has removed the Spanish phrase from her bio.  If we do have the right girl, I'm expecting a new profile pic in the coming days.

ETA Chelsie's IG pic just dropped, so we do have the right girl!

Last edited by Agent99 on Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:34 pm

Chelsie just went up on IG https://www.instagram.com/p/Bztg9ailDn1/?igshid=rbbuarahj7zl
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:43 pm

And an intro tweet!  What does this mean laugh out loud

Source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:50 pm

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwis_bLr56jjAhXsmOAKHdDcABEQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.adelaidenow.com.au%2Fnews%2Fthe-bachelor-2019-contestants-dont-know-what-matts-job-is%2Fnews-story%2Ff6a5f366170fb3ca05c8527fe548e08a&psig=AOvVaw1SbegFKEXIFzwBNY3aEb6F&ust=1562795175070637
[quote="Well, this is awkward. As astrophysicist Matt Agnew begins his search for love on The Bachelor, it turns out he has one big hurdle to his fairytale romance. In a new preview for The Bachelor, contestant after contestant struggle to understand Matt’s job (yes really).The confusion leads to a team meeting at the cocktail party, as the girls grapple with the 31-year-old’s line of work. What’s the word he says about what he does, it’s such a big word,” a girl in pink asks before her and a female companion stumble over how to pronounce the word astrophysicist.

“It sounds like a fake job,” another girl interjects. “Like, ‘my boyfriend’s an astrophysicist!’”

But not everyone competing for Matt’s affections is convinced they need to know what his occupation is.

“Do you understand what Matt’s job is?” a producer asks one girl.

“No, not really,” she replies, unfazed. “Am I supposed to?” " ][/quote]

In the article they have Rachel, Vakoo and Kristen in thumbnails. I

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:53 pm

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 2286fc34480b00fb4692c7c708d06630-488658

Chelsie, 28, VIC
[mention]Chemical engineer Chelsie is looking for a man who is spontaneous but sensible, adventurous and attentive, and loves the outdoors and learning new things as much as she does. Sounds like Chelsie could just get a dog, but nonetheless! Chelsie has a very special gift for Matt when she first meets him, giving him a temporary tattoo of the chemical structure of oxytocin.

Anyway, thanks to a really quick Google search, oxytocin is apparently the hormone that is a huge player when it comes to social behaviour aka the love hormone.

Chelsie's dream date is something simple. "I'd love to just go to the beach or something," she said. According to the 28-year-old she hasn't been on many dates, "so I don't have much to compare to, but either way it's not hard to please me with the right company." [/mention] wrote:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwis_bLr56jjAhXsmOAKHdDcABEQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2F10daily.com.au%2Fentertainment%2Ftv%2Fa190709fdloh%2Fhere-are-the-women-vying-for-bachelor-matts-heart-so-far-20190709&psig=AOvVaw1SbegFKEXIFzwBNY3aEb6F&ust=1562795175070637

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:01 pm

https://10daily.com.au/entertainment/tv/a190709fdloh/here-are-the-women-vying-for-bachelor-matts-heart-so-far-20190709

They also have a little bit more on the other girls we’ve been introduced to.
Abbie-“Abbie decided to apply for 'The Bachelor' after a short-lived romance fizzled. "I had felt a little bit defeated about my love life... so I thought why not do the craziest and most extreme thing possible to find love?"

Abbie's list of dealbreakers includes any sort of discrimination -- be it racism, sexism, homophobia or transphobia -- men who try to control her, or... litterbugs. "It's one of those red flags that shows me who you are if you are if you have such disregard for the environment."

Helena- Originally born in Mauritius, Health Coach Helena moved to Australia when she was nine-years-old. Her perfect partner is someone who is loyal, ambitious, open, loving and will call her out "when I'm being a pain in the butt!"

Helena believes she's still single because she's learned what she doesn't want. "I wouldn't settle for anyone," she added, "I am also very happy within myself, so if it takes a bit more time to meet the one then I'm happy to wait."

Kristen- Kristen is a China Researcher who loves China, is passionate about young Aussies learning Mandarin and is known to her friends as "The China Girl", which also sounds like her friends... do not know Kristen's name.

Kristen applied for 'The Bachelor' because she wanted to put herself out there, "in hope to be with a man that is ready to build a life of love, passion and adventure and have two little girls". So, nothing too specific.

When asked to describe herself in five words, Kristen said: "Compassionate, confident, ambitious, impatient, terrible-cook (I recently set a pan on fire trying to fry an egg)."

Sogand- Sogand moved to Australia in 2005 from Tehran, and decided that she's at a point in her life where she is ready to share it with someone.

"It's extremely hard to find someone that is genuine, has the qualities that I'm looking for, is ready to settle and wants me for who I am," she said.

When asked why she thinks she's still single, Sogand said, "I honestly don't know! Maybe because I'm picky, or I don't really go out to clubs or bars to meet people, or don't do online dating, or don't give every guy that comes along a chance... okay, that's a pretty long list."

We can't wait to see who else will be meeting Bachelor Matt in the next few weeks.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:34 pm

Agent99 wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Chelsea is gorgeous, and SMART.  According to her IG bio (if we have the right girl) she speaks Spanish.  I see no reason why they wouldn't have included her in the "classy educated multilingual girl montage" promo unless they want to keep her under wraps.

Chelsie has removed the Spanish phrase from her bio.  If we do have the right girl, I'm expecting a new profile pic in the coming days.

ETA Chelsie's IG pic just dropped, so we do have the right girl!

cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader Yay to being able to drop the question mark!  

But now I am even MORE confused - they release Abbie, Sogand, Helena and Kristen in all the pre-show articles and language promo, but Kristen's photo is added LATE to the articles.

And then they release Abbie, Sogand, Helena and Chelsea on IG, while Kristen's photo has STILL not dropped there.  

Something is UP! I really feel like they swapped Kristen in at the last minute and originally planned to release Chelsea with the first lot of girls.  But WHY?  So many possibilities....

Source

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 KitSP6V

Source

PLUS!  There is absolutely no way IMO they would be giving us all the top girls so early in the promo period, surely?  Oh man, now I am back to thinking it could be Feathers F1.   Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 3806527698

This season is nuts! dizzy
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:45 pm

Zaynab wrote:https://10daily.com.au/entertainment/tv/a190709fdloh/here-are-the-women-vying-for-bachelor-matts-heart-so-far-20190709
Kristen-  Kristen is a China Researcher who loves China, is passionate about young Aussies learning Mandarin and is known to her friends as "The China Girl", which also sounds like her friends... do not know Kristen's name.

cantstopl

Chelsea's meeting with Matt was good but didn't have the same aura as Ruffles IMO.  I didn't like the way he kept cutting her off and talking over her.  I do however think she was genuinely thrilled to find out he's smart.  Ohhh this is going to be so good!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:54 pm

Bobette wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:Have to go to work, so just posting a quick snap of the odds. All previous categories are gone, and we have individual odds for currently released girls. Chelsie has the lowest odds, but with max bets factored in, she and Abbie are even.

https://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/entertainment/the-bachelor-australia/the-bachelor-australia-2019-4291412

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 D3730610
ETA Accidentally cropped Chelsies odds off of the screenshot, have just looked them up again, and she is $3, with s max bet of $50, and the max loss is $100, which is the same as Abbie. Will do them properly tonight when I get home.

OMG individual odds already?  But they haven't even released all the names!!! Something is UP people.  This has never happened before.  

F1 has probably not yet been made public IMO and they're hoping to snag some early big bets before ALL names are released.  SO CRAFTY!

Sportsbet releasing these individual odds so early, plus having them ALL featured so heavily pre-show in one form or another, really makes me think none of the girls can be F1.

Unless they have thrown all rule books out the window and decided to serve F1 up to us on a platter, and Sportsbet don't mind losing a little bit of money.  Which I'm sure is the case.  :dripdrip

REALLY want to find Feathers now more than ever!

ETA: To put things into perspective for members who haven't sleuthed an AU season before, THIS is what an F1's odds usually look like when individual names are released, none of this 3:00 with $50 max loss business!  

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 OqqKPj9

Source

Sportsbet aren't in the habit giving out free $50 notes, I can tell you that.  Suspect  Suspect  Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:57 pm

olive54321 wrote:@Bobette After reading Brooks's instagram about how anal the producers were about her social media. If Feathers is F1, I bet they had her deactivate her account, so all those samba dancing instagram  follower lists we trawled through were probably for naught! duh

Yes, the fact that Feathers has been so hard to find is super suss.  And with Kristen an SM ghost, perhaps they are "encouraging" the top girls to go to the extent of completely deactivating their accounts this year.

Feathers is Schrodinger's F1 - equally likely to be F1 or MoT at this stage IMO, and we won't know which till they open the box. laugh out loud

ETA:  I'm back to thinking:

F1 Feathers (or someone else not yet released, who is glimpsed in the promo, or maybe an intruder)
F2 Maybe Helena (they leaked pics of her date late in filming, so want us to be watching her IMO, and Mum cites "a bumpy ride")
F3 Abbie (first tweet/first promo, joint lowest payout SO FAR on Sbet which suggests TPTB are expecting her to be a fan fave)
F4 ?
F5 Kristen (potential Lisa-style fizzle IMO and she may not have been set up for a HTD, having lived in China for so long)
F6/7 Sogand

Not sure where to place Chelsea now.  I had her pegged for F2 but F2s are often quite sweet/meek and she seems sassy IMO. Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 2498057887

Bobette wrote:
Bachbee wrote:Upset I was still holding out hope for Kristen...
At this point i wouldn't be suprised if a girl comes out totally left feild  (An Intruder?) and wins

With the lowest payout figure of $100 on any the girls released so far, F1 is none of them IMO.  

I'm back to thinking Ruffles drops out before hometowns.  Having lived in China for the past 2 years she may not have been set up for a HTD.  

And it seems she went straight back to Shanghai as soon as she finished filming so she obviously loves it and isn't "done with living there" IMO.  

Perhaps Matt said he wouldn't be open to moving to China, so she bowed out.  That would fit IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by olive54321 Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:41 am

https://twitter.com/Studio10au/status/1148773098533117953 Funny clip with a bit of an extended look for Chelsie and Abbie's first meetings with Matt.

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2