SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:41 pm

Going on past seasons none of these girls are F1.  I'm quite impressed with the calibre, so F1 must be good!  I guess that leaves feathers, marshmallows, burgundy dress or brought a dog laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:12 pm

Agent99 wrote:Going on past seasons none of these girls are F1.  I'm quite impressed with the calibre, so F1 must be good!  I guess that leaves feathers, marshmallows, burgundy dress or brought a dog laugh out loud

Agreed.  :yes: And considering past F1s have always appeared (briefly) in the first promo, that narrows it down to Feathers and Marshmallows for me.  

I spent a lot of time (unsuccessfully) trying to find the samba dancer but didn't put much effort into marshmallows.  I wonder if her "theme" is camping?

Was there anything on anyone's follow list related to "glamping" or similar?  She may have a business in that area (or maybe she just likes camping laugh out loud)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:25 pm

I really want it that be brought a dog now, because we know nothing about her, and it's a great nickname laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:37 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:I really want it that be brought a dog now, because we know nothing about her, and it's a great nickname laugh out loud

*Brought Dogs plural (there were two of them) - even better laugh out loud

I'd love it if it was someone from left field, even an intruder.  Matty and Ali's season were pretty much a done deal before the premiere - it's fun to have a bit of mystery this time round.  

Also, if we haven't worked it out, the public are never going to see it coming.  laugh out loud Most seem to be thinking he'll obviously choose Chelsea just because they're both scientists.

I have a feeling this will be one of those seasons where the public thinks the Lead made a mistake and isn't happy with the winner (i.e., just like every other season hehehe )
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:47 pm

Bachbee wrote:@Bobette I'm on android so thats probably it cantstopl
I thought somebody really goofed... Chinese isn't even a language scratch

@Bachbee the comments must have shamed them into changing it. laugh out loud

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 TqNrmRN

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:55 pm

Was just thinking....I don't know much at all about sportsbet but I would be livid if I put down some cash and F1 wasn't even presented as an option no

Last year they refunded all the bets right? That would have cost them... So maybe they aren't as privy to the results as we assume?
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by SpoilerAlert Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:07 am

Bachbee wrote:Was just thinking....I don't know much at all about sportsbet but I would be livid if I put down some cash and F1 wasn't even presented as an option no

Last year they refunded all the bets right? That would have cost them... So maybe they aren't as privy to the results as we assume?

Didn’t cost them anything. If anything it’s great promo and drives activity on their platform. They refunded all bets as the markets were deemed void and most if not all punters would have then placed the money they deposited into another bet.

These are tiny novelty markets with little to no loss on them, they are the same as promo markets they have all the time which they lose a lot more on. But they know these winnings will be re-invested and it’s grwat publicity for the bookie.

SpoilerAlert

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:10 am

Man i think i'll just stick to screen cap and SM sleuthing laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:32 am

Bachbee wrote:Jess Brody (girl who has been following some of the girls and who I was thinking might be an intruder or involved in production ) Liked Leah and Brooke's comments under Kristen's pic. She hasn't like any other pics or comments https://instagram.com/jessica_brody?igshid=nqexhyuwselp
bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Scree173
Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzu3IihlSni/?igshid=yf5lr8i1an8a

Update: she removed her like on the comments
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:12 am

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiv8YTrp6zjAhWMGM0KHdYHA1EQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mamamia.com.au%2Fthe-bachelor-australia-2019-spoilers%2F&psig=AOvVaw05QfztZ2Y-rCSO94Ib_WhK&ust=1562915433398695

mamamia are claiming Chelsie wins.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:16 am

Zaynab wrote:https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiv8YTrp6zjAhWMGM0KHdYHA1EQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mamamia.com.au%2Fthe-bachelor-australia-2019-spoilers%2F&psig=AOvVaw05QfztZ2Y-rCSO94Ib_WhK&ust=1562915433398695

Sportsbet sent them an email?! LOLOLOLOL!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:28 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Zaynab wrote:https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiv8YTrp6zjAhWMGM0KHdYHA1EQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mamamia.com.au%2Fthe-bachelor-australia-2019-spoilers%2F&psig=AOvVaw05QfztZ2Y-rCSO94Ib_WhK&ust=1562915433398695

Sportsbet sent them an email?! LOLOLOLOL!

RICH from Sportsbet sent them an email and he's just soooo excited about Matt finding love:

...we can’t wait until things hot up when the ladies go into battle for a rose,’’ Sportsbet's Rich Hummerston commented
[*girly squeal*]

Tune in again next week for another exciting installment of Things That Never Happened...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2