SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:56 am

Bachbee wrote:He is so attractive :fanningfan
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0QGEGxlJ4z/?igshid=1fbo9kvgrrz4f

The seagulls! cantstopl   Is he a man or a labrador.  I'm excited for tomorrow's "BIG" sneak peak... Hugesmile

Source

Also whatever that tattoo is it must be embarrassing - all his shirtless pics/vids are from the other side.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Zaynab Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:01 am

https://10daily.com.au/entertainment/tv/a190723npjil/the-bachelor-2019-matts-looking-for-a-best-friend-as-well-as-a-partner-20190724
Chatting to 10 Daily, astrophysicist and our new Bachelor Matt Agnew said that the woman of his dreams would be like a best friend to him, as well as a partner. "I think a lot of the qualities I'm looking for aren’t unique to me, it’s what a lot of people look for," he began. Looking for someone who's "compassionate, generous, supportive and likes to have fun, likes to be silly", Matt added that he likes to "goof off and mess around" and wants his partner to have a similar approach to the world. "I think that playfulness that you have with a best friend is what I’m looking for in a partner, as well," he shared. After trying out "various dating apps and all of that", Matt said that he signed up to be the Bachelor because, simply, he's "looking for love". "I know it sounds cliché," he said, laughing. Noting that he's "not one to shy away from an opportunity", Matt said that he thought that this would be "a really interesting opportunity to meet someone". For the most part, Matt said that his 'Bachelor' journey was "pretty much what [he] expected" it to be, with the most surprising part being that he "genuinely found everyone interesting and engaging". He explained: "All of the women, we had some sort of connection, and I think going into this, I was under no delusion that I was gonna be everyone’s fit and you know, that they’re all gonna be mine, but it did feel genuinely that there was some connection, there was some engagement, I did really get along with everyone who came into the house." Given that he was vibing with all the women on some level, we had to know if the cocktail parties were just completely overwhelming, "Yes!" he laughed. "It was very difficult. I mean, you'll see -- it’s very apparent, I’d say, that I’m struggling to juggle my time early on, for sure." Matt went on to say that having to split his time between "all these wonderful women" and having "small opportunities to get to know someone as best you can" meant that they would have "these really accelerated conversations" about the potential for a relationship. "It’s like ‘hey, yeah, I’m Matt, where do you see yourself next year and do you wanna start a family?’" he explained, laughing. "Everything’s just amplified and accelerated." In fact, the entire experience of filming was "very different from anything" Matt's ever done before, which -- understandably -- made him "very aware of the cameras, initially". Although he soon "found a groove" and found that the cameras faded into the background, Matt said that it was still "a very strange experience, regardless of how you slice it." But enough about filming, though, right? We wanted to know more about our newest Bachie, who he is and what he's into. Like, what does an astrophysicist do for fun when they're not searching for new planets, or whatever? Does he watch TV like a normie? Turns out, yes, Matt also watches TV. Aside from that, he likes to "keep fit, usually outdoors if possible, but also in the gym". "I do like yoga -- I’m pretty bad at it! -- but I enjoy it," he revealed with a laugh. "I like baking, cooking, hanging out with mates, trying out new bars and cafés," he said, adding that it was "a lot of pretty standard stuff". Matt paused. "I’m trying to think if there’s a really obscure hobby I have but I think a lot of them are things that a lot of people enjoy doing!" he exclaimed. Asked if he had any weird collections that we should know about, he laughed. "Nah! Not that I can think of! I really hate putting sentimentality to material possessions, so I really try to stay away from collections and things like that," he shared. "Oh! This is probably going to be the nerdiest answer," he continued, "but probably the only thing I’ve got that could be considered a collection is, NASA made these old school retro travel posters, of exoplanets that have been discovered. I’ve got like five or six of them hanging up in my house, but other than that, nothing, really!" Of course, it's hard to describe who you are as a person and sing your own praises, so we called up Bachie host Osher Günsberg to get the scoop on what Matt's really like. Turns out, Osh is a fan! "Our Bachelor Matt is a wonderful man," he told 10 Daily over the phone. "He’s kind, he’s very smart, he’s very handsome, he’s got a real humility about him. He still has a little ‘can’t quite believe it’ when he says ‘will you accept this rose’ and they say yes. He’s like ‘ooh!’, so thrilled." The host wasn't done singing Matt's praises, though. "He’s a very clever guy," he continued. "We have deep, philosophical conversations about the nature of the universe, and yet he’s also a very respectful man and he really sees what it is each of the women have done with their lives, and he has great respect for that and great respect for his role as the Bachelor. "He’s a lovely bloke and I can’t wait for you to see it!" he concluded, and honestly, we can't wait either. Now, we also asked Matt to explain his ideal date, and you can see his response in the video above. wrote:

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:41 am

Apparently we're getting another promo during Survivor tonight :yes:
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:07 am

You guys so lucky!

The lead, the contestants... they are of so much higher caliber than US! Even my hubby, an anti Bach fan, is so impressed with Matt’s multi-linguistic talent!

I so hope it’s not let down - keep my fingers crossed!

So how long is each episode and how many are there?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by olive54321 Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:11 am

https://twitter.com/TheBachelorAU/status/1153865271116910592

They've made this sneak peek really blurry, but here it is. I'm guessing there will be a clearer version posted later. This is what we got so far. They're really teasing us, aren't they?

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:17 am

olive54321 wrote:https://twitter.com/TheBachelorAU/status/1153865271116910592

They've made this sneak peek really blurry, but here it is. I'm guessing there will be a clearer version posted later. This is what we got so far. They're really teasing us, aren't they?
Awww thanks for posting....sounds so exciting already, looking forward to seeing the full clip later today cheerleader

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:19 am

See now this is why I find it hard to believe that Chelsea is F1 - why bother with all these silly concealment shenanigans while simultaneously presenting Chelsea with an F1 badge pinned to her chest.  Makes no sense to me.

Anyway, since that's how things look to me without contact lenses there's enough information in that clip for me to say it's Kristen and Vakoo talking on the couch and then Sophie saying "yeah he just sounds really smart".

Also, I spy Feathers, here:  laugh out loud

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 L1z12pc

Source

ETA: Who's this in the long white dress?  It looks too billowy to be Helena's...

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Uoh4L0L

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by olive54321 Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:22 am

Bobette wrote:

See now this is why I find it hard to believe that Chelsea is F1 - why bother with all these silly concealment shenanigans while simultaneously presenting Chelsea with an F1 badge pinned to her chest.  

Anyway, since that's how things look to me without contact lenses there's enough information in that clip for me to say it's Kristen and Vakoo talking on the couch and then Sophie saying "yeah he just sounds really smart".

Also I think I spy Feathers  laugh out loud

Source

Who's in the long white dress?  It looks too billowy to be Helena's...

I thought that might be Helena. perhaps at a different rose ceremony?

I'm trying to spot who is being presented in all the romantic scenes. Perhaps Helena then Chelsie then another blonde? I don't think I spot Feathers in those clips. Did you mean you spot Feathers at the beginning when he walks in through the door? @Bobette Because that's the only glimpse I see of her.

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:24 am

@Bobette He is very attractive and ai get the feeling he’s a great guy too

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:26 am

Plus he has a gorgeous manly voice

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:27 am

Yeah different rose ceremony IMO and he's wearing a blue suit here too so looks like this is another one again (another blonde too laugh out loud)

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 ApC0Kgi

Source

I wonder if they'll be giving us a full season sneak peak tonight?  Hopefully so...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:28 am

Just Looking wrote:Plus he has a gorgeous manly voice

I know it's so deep!  Not what I expected at all.  laugh out loud

@olive54321 That's Feathers in the group shot IMO - I edited the screen cap in to my original post.

I can't wait to actually see that woman's FACE!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2