SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:40 pm

Yes Chelsea is different from Laura’s promotion (SM articles bts pics of dates etc). Snez’s was different from Laura’s too. So I don’t think there’s a pattern there enough to make a rule. It seems like TPTB made sure to not let media post bts matrix or diimex pics like they did in the past. So there’s definitely a change and strategy on TPTB’s part to keep an eye out for :detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:46 pm

Bachbee wrote:
Bachbee wrote:Jess Brody (girl who has been following some of the girls and who I was thinking might be an intruder or involved in production ) Liked Leah and Brooke's comments under Kristen's pic. She hasn't like any other pics or comments https://instagram.com/jessica_brody?igshid=nqexhyuwselp
bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Scree173
Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzu3IihlSni/?igshid=yf5lr8i1an8a

Update: she removed her like on the comments

I noticed Laura liked the pic of Kristen. Could mean something or not.
She’s like pics of F1s and front runners before. question

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:52 pm

Yes, it the pics were very closely guarded this season.  We only got pics of three single dates (Sogand, Kristen and Helena, in that order) and one group date.  

Which is exactly why I cannot fathom TPTB then just handing us F1 on a silver platter in pre-show media, and giving the name of the winner to Sportbet.  

And as I think it was @Dirty Street Pie pointed out, it's a bit suspicious that the girls released pre-season are the only ones we saw in leaked pics on dates.   

IMO, TPTB want us to be looking at the "smart girls", and in particular at Chelsea, so I'm going to continue to look elsewhere, e.g. Feathers and Marshmallows.

If Chelsea is still the indicated winner when Sportsbet release their odds for the FULL list of contestants, that's a different story, but at this stage I remain skeptical.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:53 pm

One thing I wonder about. Matt is 31.

Kristen 24 and Helena 25 are both younger. It makes me think that one of the “obstacles” will be age (if either one or both go far). I could definitely see that being the case and it does give me some hesitation regarding F1 for either one as to being ready to settle down, marriage etc.

Whereas Chelsea 28 is closer to Matt’s age as is Sogan 30. I’d think Matt would be more likely to choose someone more at the same life stage as him.

Ik it’s about the connection and age is a number so it will be interesting to see. I’m excited to sleuth it all out! :Woah-hoo:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:57 pm

@AllAboutLove Sogand had SM activity which pretty much rules her out and judging by her placement on the chronologically-ordered follow lists of other contestants she probably makes it to F7/8 at best IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:01 pm

Bobette wrote:@AllAboutLove Sogand had SM activity which pretty much rules her out and judging by her placement on the chronologically-ordered follow lists of other contestants she probably makes it to F7/8 at best IMO.
thank you!

Yeah I never saw Sogand as F1 based on her getting the first date alone. No go on that score imo.

If there’s a chance for anyone not yet promoted (and excluding any possible intruders) then they’re waaaay too hidden imo to be F1.

So I’m going with it being more likely the F1 is from those spoiled with dates or promo’d already unless betting odds or something else (marshmallows, intruders etc)  prove otherwise.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:19 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:@AllAboutLove Sogand had SM activity which pretty much rules her out and judging by her placement on the chronologically-ordered follow lists of other contestants she probably makes it to F7/8 at best IMO.
thank you!

Yeah I never saw Sogand as F1 based on her getting the first date alone. No go on that score imo.

If there’s a chance for anyone not yet promoted (and excluding any possible intruders) then they’re waaaay too hidden imo to be F1.

So I’m going with it being more likely the F1 is from those spoiled with dates or promo’d already unless betting odds or something else (marshmallows, intruders etc)  prove otherwise.

Going on past seasons where F1 is always in the first promo in some capacity (usually just a quick peek), IMO Feathers and Marshmallows are the only two girls in contention other than the ones currently promoted - everyone else in the promo was ruled out as MoT by SM activity.  We haven't found any SM accounts for Feathers or Marshmallows.

Side note: Kristen is also an SM ghost, so possible IMO certain girls were told to deactivate their accounts till the premiere.

Marshmallows got one on one time with Matt night 1 and there was a DM article about it (lots of pics so they haven't been trying to hide her).  Feathers has been used in DM video thumbnails, and her picture was also in a preseason article about diversity. She also got the GMS (Goober Matt Smile - refer to @olive54321 for an explanation on that one laugh out loud)

But yes I agree, we would need to see something more of these girls one way or another for them to have F1 potential IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:25 pm

Many thanks to the anonymous tipster who let me know that Rachael is posting on Facebook in the comments under her video under the name Ralph Downahill. yes Any other lurkers out there who may want to spill anonymously on people they know are on the show please feel free, we will keep your identity secret.

There is also a friend of hers in the comments called Levi who is telling people her full name, and that she's not Jess from MAFS laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:28 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Many thanks to the anonymous tipster who let me know that Rachael is posting on Facebook in the comments under her video under the name Ralph Downahill. yes Any other lurkers out there who may want to spill anonymously on people they know are on the show please feel free, we will keep your identity secret.

There is also a friend of hers in the comments called Levi who is telling people her full name, and that she's not Jess from MAFS laugh out loud

This one's so desperately thirsty for fame she may as well just hook herself up to a drip   laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:34 pm

Bobette wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:Many thanks to the anonymous tipster who let me know that Rachael is posting on Facebook in the comments under her video under the name Ralph Downahill. yes Any other lurkers out there who may want to spill anonymously on people they know are on the show please feel free, we will keep your identity secret.

This one's so desperately thirsty for fame she may as well just hook herself up to a drip   laugh out loud

Her IG handle at the min is @bobetteandbetteau.   bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 3806527698 bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 3806527698

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:40 pm

Agent99 wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Her IG handle at the min is @bobetteandbetteau.   bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 3806527698 bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 3806527698

Exactly why I've been ignoring her.  I've done my time dealing with toddler tantrums.  Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:41 pm

Agent99 wrote:
Bobette wrote:

giggling hehehe rofl
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2