SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by olive54321 Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:41 am

Bobette wrote:
Just Looking wrote:Plus he has a gorgeous manly voice

I know it's so deep!  Not what I expected at all.  laugh out loud

@olive54321 That's Feathers in the group shot IMO - I edited the screen cap in to my original post.

I can't wait to actually see that woman's FACE!

Do you reckon they'll show F1 in a romantic shot with Matt in the sneak peek tonight?

olive54321

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:59 am

olive54321 wrote:
Do you reckon they'll show F1 in a romantic shot with Matt in the sneak peek tonight?

NOPE!  laugh out loud  

Maybe something from the back or side or far away but not a scene that looks like it's out of a fairytale IMO.  If it's a full season preview she'll have to appear somewhere but could just be the soles of her feet like Lee in Georgia's preview.  

Magnifying glasses are at the ready.  :detective

ETA:  Before the promo de-blurs, who do we think these girls are?

This could be some kind of photoshoot IMO.  Body shape looks like Helena.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Uoh4L0L

This could also be Helena IMO but the ash blonde hair could be Kristen.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 ApC0Kgi

Matt and another blonde at what appears to be a picnic table.  Marshmallows?  Chelsea?  

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Me0FUGO

Source

If Feathers and Marshmallows are both in this preview my interest will be piqued...

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:13 am

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 1ea97445c0f9d7479e86c322f1c1a7ec?width=1024

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiC6dyXm83jAhVESN8KHY_CCawQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.heraldsun.com.au%2Fentertainment%2Faustralias-next-bachelor-matt-agnew-wont-leave-us-high-and-dry-like-the-honey-badger%2Fnews-story%2F21b34543d3dba3dff09a2a86dd1267f5&psig=AOvVaw2TdOCsTzyV_5uo-1E16LOq&ust=1564045908819399

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:25 am

Short ad just on tv. Matt at F1 ceremony... says "I love you" (there was more but i didn't catch it). Wearing red/maroon suit jacket. Looks like a tropical setting
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:35 am

Bachbee wrote:Short ad just on tv. Matt at F1 ceremony... says "I love you" (there was more but i didn't catch it). Wearing red/maroon suit jacket. Looks like a tropical setting

@Bachbee So the TV ad's different to the blurred sneak peek? Bugger.  I wanted to see the blondes...  Was anything visible of F1?

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:36 am

Bobette wrote:
Bachbee wrote:Short ad just on tv. Matt at F1 ceremony... says "I love you" (there was more but i didn't catch it). Wearing red/maroon suit jacket. Looks like a tropical setting

@Bachbee so the ad was different to the blurred sneak peek? Bugger.  I wanted to see the blondes...

It was very short, maybe a snippet from the bigger ad coming up
Bachbee
Bachbee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:37 am

Bachbee wrote:
Bobette wrote:

@Bachbee so the ad was different to the blurred sneak peek? Bugger.  I wanted to see the blondes...

It was very short, maybe a snippet from the bigger ad coming up
 TY please keep us posted  thumbsup

@Bachbee I'm 1/2 hour behind you - just saw it.  Hot DAMN that was a quick ad!  I barely had time to get to the laptop.

I got one useable screen cap, maybe two, brb...  Also, I heard: "I didn't believe in the perfect woman until I met you; I love you."

ETA:  He doesn't look sweaty and those look like Warratahs in the background IMO.  I think the FRC is AU, or possibly NZ.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 PRDHF3n

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 GUNlTqH

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:02 am

Wow.. a lot to unpack in the promo. Bring on the screencaps. Quite a bit of feathers, she has a strong personality ( dropped an F-bomb). Chelsie was sprinkled in just enough for F1 imo

- Kristen definitely is going to be my fav, their dates look cute / playfull
-showed glimpses of chelsie but hard to confirm it's her 100%. I think it was her on a couch telling Matt she Loves him. Also a shot of her crying saying she always felt she wasn't good enough.
-an unexpected amount of drama for me

Last edited by Bachbee on Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:08 am; edited 4 times in total
Bachbee
Bachbee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:04 am

Bachbee wrote:Wow.. a lot to unpack in the promo. Bring on the screencaps. Quite a bit of feathers, she has a strong personality. Chelsie was sprinkled in just enough for F1 imo

Come in spinner!  I'll post screen caps on the SC thread now...  Yay fun finally something to work with.

Hopefully someone might tag Feathers like Sophie's friend did - I need to work out who this woman is.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by olive54321 Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:09 am

@Bobette Full sneak peek!

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B0S_kG6gQDI/?igshid=15m2m04fk2n02

I'm going back to bed, but I just want to say that if the woman in the screen cap is feathers then she is definitely not F1 since they show her saying "bye bitch" and seemingly involved in drama. It's so weird though because she doesn't look like Feathers to me. I think I spot Marshmallows in one of the romantic scenes but I'm not sure. I'm going back to bed, but have fun in the meantime!

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:13 am

@olive54321 Yep I just saw it and Feathers is off my list too - she definitely didn't get the F1 treatment in that promo.  Lots of Helena and hints of Chelsea and Kristen.  

Chelsea does look like F2 from that IMO.  Lots of Helena - Top 4 for sure IMO.  My head is spinning a bit - so much going on.  I feel like I just watched the whole season at warp speed.  laugh out loud  

Screen caps uploading now but I'm sure I missed some and will have to go back.  There seemed to be so many faces I didn't recognise - have we missed some girls?!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by olive54321 Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:16 am

@Bobette Okay, just watched it again. Definitely Feathers. All that waiting and scrolling through samba Instagrams for a MOT 😂 .

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2