SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sprout Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:17 am

I’m so excited for this season after watching that promo!
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:19 am

sprout wrote:I’m so excited for this season after watching that promo!

So much kissing!  And not fake either.  I like it.  cantstopl

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by olive54321 Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:22 am

@Bobette okay I really should get back to bed now 😆. But I think Marshmallows may be in the fire dancing scene.
Do any of the women we sleuthed have short curly hair that goes to their chin? There is a shot of him kissing that woman in a super romantic sunset scene and she doesn't look like Kristen, Helena, or Chelsie to me. You're right. They are all over this sneak peek.

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:25 am

Bobette wrote:
sprout wrote:I’m so excited for this season after watching that promo!

So much kissing!  And not fake either.  I like it.  cantstopl

Source

I like it too - very much.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:26 am

olive54321 wrote:@Bobette okay I really should get back to bed now 😆. But I think Marshmallows may be in the fire dancing scene.
Do any of the women we sleuthed have short curly hair that goes to their chin? There is a shot of him kissing that woman in a super romantic sunset scene and she doesn't look like Kristen, Helena, or Chelsie to me. You're right. They are all over this sneak peek.

I just watched it again and came to say this.  I think we really need to find Marshmallows.  She could be a contender IMO.  There's quite a bit of her in there.  Feathers is definitely MoT IMO - she reminds me of that aggressive chick from MAFS.  bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 1f62c
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:29 am

Ahhh omg!! That promo!! So much to unpack, I don't even know where to start! ... Other than that FRC suit, that was awful 😂🙈
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:36 am

So much kissing! And Matt getting p*ssed off at the drama at a cocktail party! I am here for it! And I’m pretty sure there’s some girls we don’t have, unless I’m not recognising them in different outfits
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:39 am

Bobette wrote:
olive54321 wrote:@Bobette okay I really should get back to bed now 😆. But I think Marshmallows may be in the fire dancing scene.

I just watched it again and came to say this.  I think we really need to find Marshmallows.  She could be a contender IMO.  There's quite a bit of her in there.  Feathers is definitely MoT IMO - she reminds me of that aggressive chick from MAFS.  bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 1f62c

Yes we definitely do. Also there was many people I didn’t recognize. Hopefully SC can sort it out who’s who.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:01 am

Zaynab wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Yes we definitely do. Also there was many people I didn’t recognize. Hopefully SC can sort it out who’s who.

Screen caps are making me even more confused!  I'm sure we have missing girls but how - do a bunch of intruders rock up on a mini bus?  Else they just look really really different to night 1.  I'm going to bring over a group pic - we need to count heads.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 LYqm8Qy

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:07 am

Quick thoughts:  Helena could be F2 or F3 IMO.  There is SO much of her in there and the princess dress reminds me a lot of Todd & Ali, but her SM activity suggests she went out sooner so IDK.  

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 IS0tkuf

Kristen seems to get buddy time physical activity dates - not great for F1 chances IMO.  Chelsea is sprinkled through and cries, says she's never thought of herself as being good enough or similar - very F1-ish.  

Marshmallows is in there a lot but seems like mostly early on?  I'm drawn to her but might just be because she's a dead ringer for Art's Matilda.  He seems to be mirroring her smile here - but also looking at Kristen?  dizzy

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 LYqm8Qy

Feathers is definitely MoT IMO and I don't like what I've seen so far.  Lots of fighting/drama which is what I expected from the next preview but I didn't think they'd drop the whole season promo at once like this!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:23 am

I haven't really been able to check out the sleuthing too much so far (I've been too occupied with the utter mess that is the current season of the US Bachelorette laugh out loud) but my guess is Chelsie = F1 and Helena = F2. They look so similar I can't even tell them apart in the screencaps, Matt definitely has a type laugh out loud I think they might be going for a more obvious F1 this time around since Nick was such a trainwreck and they want people to know there's a love story. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:27 am

Well I didn't expect a full season promo! I'm so excited I don't know what to do laugh out loud What I do know is that Sam Royce and Jessica Brody are there and are not intruders.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2