SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Zaynab Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:43 am

bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 04cae810
bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 0a52a310

[mention]These are the NSW singletons vying for the heart of astrophysicist Matt Agnew, however Sunday Confidential is already tipping Rachael Arahill as the one to watch on the newest season of The Bachelor which starts on Wednesday night. Not because we think she is going to be “The One” but because we have identified her as the outspoken troublemaker. When asked if she’s the next Keira Maguire — the polarising villain from Richie Strahan’s 2016 season of the Channel 10 reality love quest — Arahill quipped, “possibly, yeah”. “I definitely have a lot to say, that’s for sure,” she said.

“I will bring brutal honesty, an attitude where I don’t really care that much and I will bring a laugh.”

Also telling is the fact Arahill didn’t apply to go on the show but was instead tapped by a producer who thought she would be good talent.

“I got approached to go on the show, so I thought ‘I am not really doing too much else so I might take up the experience’,” the personal trainer said.“I don’t think I am a little hottie, I just think I have a big personality, so I think that’s what lured them in. I say it how it is and call a spade a spade. I think casting agents want people with big and interesting personalties and people looking for love.

“At the end of the day they have to make a TV show. Especially after last year when the Honey Badger didn’t choose anyone. They need a love story.” When asked whether she’s concerned any of her dirty laundry would be aired, Arahill said she will own up to it.

“I am very much an open book so if something does come out about me, I am not going to deny it,” she said.

“I don’t think I have much to hide but we will see what happens.

“I am friends with all my ex-boyfriends, except one.” [/mention] wrote:

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/the-bachelor-rachael-arahill-the-troublemaker-of-this-season/news-story/494f50b78458cde8a7a29ce0f0143103
@Bobette here they are. Also to note they are wearing the same clothes when Rachel posted the IG story of them. IMO I am so not excited to have to endure Rachel.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Zaynab Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:14 pm

bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 D9529010

https://www.perthnow.com.au/entertainment/meet-the-wa-women-hoping-to-win-the-bachelor-matt-agnews-heart-ng-b881273188z

WA has three women vying for the attention of Perth-raised bachelor Matt Agnew. Confidential can reveal that 24-year-old clerical officer Brianna Ferrante and 30-year-old executive PA Jessie Fredriksen will join Mauritian-born, Perth-based health coach Helena Sauzier in the battle for the astrophysicist’s heart on Ten’s reality matchmaking series. Described as “straight-talking” with a “sharp tongue” in her cast profile, Fredrikson could very well ruffle some feathers in the Bachelor house, while the “social and honest” Ferrante claims she is looking for that “special someone to love” in her life. But it looks like Agnew may have his work cut out with Sauzier. According to her cast profile, the 31-year-old Shenton College graduate will have to “get both her sister and mum’s approval” should the duo take things further. wrote:

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:12 pm

They’ve released the girls. I figured they would.
https://10daily.com.au/entertainment/tv/a190724gswie/the-bachelor-australia-2019-meet-the-bachelorettes-20190727
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0byeA9Feqo/?igshid=1ixm2kjrcdw9o

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:25 pm

Thanks for bringing the Daily Tele article over @Zaynab  thumbsup 

Copying from from the potential contestants thread to sum it all up:

butterflylove wrote:
Bobette wrote:OK I think worked it out!

Monique is number 8 on the B-Team.  Number one is a girl called Julia who we knew nothing about but she has been named in the Daily Tele article about the NSW girls.  Which by process of elimination must make Renee B-Team girl number 5?

In which case the 24 girls shown in the ad plus 4 not shown (Vakoo, Keely, Sogand and Sophie) = 28.  And we know they don't go home night 1 so IMO there must be another group of girls behind the second couch, just not shown in the ad (see below).  

So now we only need to find Marshmallows and we are DONE.  cheerleader

bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 5h7fN8n

1 = Julia (needs thread)
2 = Sam
3 = Tara (needs thread)
4 = Nikki
5 = Renee (?)
6 = Jessica
7 = Danush
8 = Monique
9 = Marshmallows
10 = Belle
11 = Brianna
12 = Hannah 
13 = Tasha
14 = Chelsea
15 = Kristen
16 = Cassandra
17 = Helena
18 = Emma
19 = Georgina 
20 = Nichole
21 = Mary
22 = Abbie
23 = Jessie
24 = Rachael

NOT PICTURED:

25 = Vakoo
26 = Keely 
27 = Sophie
28 = Sogand

Maybe standing behind this couch to the right?

bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 1oroetO

Source: Tenplay

WOW, you did such an amazing job @Bobette!! I fell asleep so I couldn't appreciate your hard work last night, and now they've just released all 28 women 🙈

@AllAboutLove or @GuardianAngel when you have time could you please set up contestant threads for Tara and Julia?  TYIA

Bobette wrote:
Thanks @butterflylove!  Now quick, help me think up a creative lie in case anyone asks me how I spent my Saturday night.  cantstopl

We nailed it guys.  Great sleuthing everyone!   yes  And look, Marshmallows is a girl named Elly!  Let's try to find find her SM...

bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 0UYrJqC

Source 

@Agent99, @NancyDrew, @Bachbee, have you come across any Ellys on the follower lists you've looked at? question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:37 pm

With the cast announcement this morning, Emma and Tasha have made her IG public.
There may be a few more, but they're the two I've seen so far. Will keep this updated if I come across more.

Edit: Nichole and Monique are also public.
Edit2: Nikki, Danush and Sam are public.
Edit3: Sogand, Jessica, Hannah and Renee are public.
Edit4: Mary and Julia are public.
Edit5: Cassandra, Isabelle and Rachael are public.
Edit6: Chelsie has made her profile public (the one contestant I actually requested to follow - Chelsie is my Cassie S23).

* Bachelor AU IG has started requesting/following all the ladies too as they make their profiles public.

Last edited by butterflylove on Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:50 pm; edited 7 times in total
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:51 pm

Nice work everyone clapping!  and awesome list and sleuthing @Bobette thumbsup :Thanktwo

Threads for Tara and Julia are done. So we should have everyone now Smiley
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:54 pm

@AllAboutLove Thanks bud!   bestbud!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:58 pm

@Bobette thank YOU! bestbud!

Not too long to go now! cheerleader
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:20 pm

butterflylove wrote:With the cast announcement this morning, Emma and Tasha have made her IG public.
There may be a few more, but they're the two I've seen so far. Will keep this updated if I come across more.

Edit: Nichole and Monique are also public.
Edit2: Nikki, Danush and Sam are public.
Edit3: Sogand, Jessica, Hannah and Renee are public.
Edit4: Mary and Julia are public.
Edit5: Cassandra, Isabelle and Rachael are public.
Edit6: Chelsie has made her profile public (the one contestant I actually requested to follow - Chelsie is my Cassie 🙊❤).

* Bachelor AU IG has started requesting/following all the ladies too as they make their profiles public.

What I really want to know is - do we have an IG for Kristen yet? question   

I wonder if she's F2 and pissed off/reluctant to play the SM game?  Or just, you know... living in China.  bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 3806527698

Sing out if anyone finds Kristen (or Julia) and I'll edit their details into the running list of IG accounts here

ETA:  Holy cow @butterflylove I did not expect Chelsea to have so many abs.  She is F. I. T.   cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:41 pm

The girls must have handed their IGs over to handlers  (?). I know they do it for MAFS, I'm not sure if it is the same with bach? If so, it would be in their contracts so I don't think Kristen will get away with not having an account. I doubt she will have anything to do with her's when it's up and running so bleh, IDC

Helena is still private....
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:45 pm

Yeah I think the contestants are obligated or contracted to have an IG while the show airs. I’d expect Kristen to have one soon or make hers known.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:46 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Yeah I think the contestants are obligated or contracted to have an IG while the show airs. I’d expect Kristen to have one soon

I've found Julia (https://www.instagram.com/itsjuliahyde/) so all we need now is Kristen to complete the set.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2