SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:52 pm

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Yeah I think the contestants are obligated or contracted to have an IG while the show airs. I’d expect Kristen to have one soon

I've found Julia (https://www.instagram.com/itsjuliahyde/) so all we need now is Kristen to complete the set.
Nice  thumbsup

The bachelor au official IG is following all of the contestants so I’m sure they’ll follow Kristen and we’ll know her IG then.yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:03 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Yeah I think the contestants are obligated or contracted to have an IG while the show airs. I’d expect Kristen to have one soon

I've found Julia (https://www.instagram.com/itsjuliahyde/) so all we need now is Kristen to complete the set.
Nice  thumbsup

The bachelor au official IG is following all of the contestants so I’m sure they’ll follow Kristen and we’ll know her IG then.yes

If she's still in China they might just set up a fake/temporary one for her for the show and have a trained monkey run it.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:32 pm

Official Bach page is only following 20 girls so far, they are following Chelsie, but not Helena, Kristen, Abbie or Elly.

And not all girls are off private yet, Helena and Abbie are still private, but Chelsie is public.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:38 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Official Bach page is only following 20 girls so far, they are following Chelsie, but not Helena, Kristen, Abbie or Elly.

And not all girls are off private yet, Helena and Abbie are still private, but Chelsie is public.

The other girls may not have seen the follow request yet either. Sophie accepted Bach's request, but has kept her account private for the time being.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:38 pm

@Dirty Street Pie Interesting.   Suspect  

This is interesting too.  Elly and Chelsea are the only two discussed in depth.  I'm not ruling out Ms Marshmallows just yet. 

Meet the 28 Beautiful, Brainy and Brave Women from this season of THE BACHELOR AUSTRALIA

Ahead of this Wednesday night’s highly-anticipated premiere episode of The Bachelor Australia, we thought we would give you the 411 of the 28 beautiful, brainy and brave women putting their hearts on the line this season.

Ranging in age from 23 to 34 and hailing from all over the country and abroad, this year’s Bachelorettes are a diverse group of women with one thing in common: a passion to find “the one”.

Bachelor Matt Agnew opens the doors of the Bachelor mansion to welcome this select group of ladies on their romance journey of a lifetime. Through a series of cocktail parties and breathtakingly memorable dates, they will discover who has the chemistry, intelligence, sense of adventure and charm to be Matt’s perfect partner.

Meet the Bachelorettes who are vying for Matt’s heart:

New South Wales has delivered nine ladies in nurse Elly, fashion brand manager Emma, sports teacher Tash, personal trainer Rachael, civil engineer Sogand, model Vakoo, children’s entertainer Julia, fashion designer Monique and student Nikki.

Asked why she wanted to be a part of The Bachelor Australia, Elly said: “I wanted to take a bit of a chance. You never know where life is going to take you, so if you don’t take chances then you’re going to stay put and you won’t find out”.

Eight beauties hail from Victoria: chemical engineer Chelsie, copywriter Sophie, digital account manager Hannah, cook Mary, makeup artist Jessica, chartered accountant Danush, public servant Sam and nurse Tara.

On her plan to win over The Bachelor’s heart, Chelsie said: “I just want to go in and be myself. If that is not good enough, then I don’t think it’s meant to be”.

Property analyst Abbie, café manager Nichole, Pilates instructor Isabelle, cosmetic nurse Georgie, textiles designer Keely and China researcher Kristen bring the six enviable tans from sunny Queensland, and health coach Helena, executive PA Jessie and clerical officer Brianna represent Western Australia.

Hailing from the Top End is healthcare coordinator Renee and waving the flag for Adelaide is jewellery designer Cassandra.

Matt said: “It may be an unorthodox way to meet someone, but I think it’ll be a sensational experience and make for a cracking ‘how we met’ story!”

The Bachelor Australia promises another extraordinary season filled with drama, humour, adventure and romance that captivates Australian viewers, as the country follows Matt’s journey to find love.

On Wednesday night, Matt is introduced to 20 beautiful Bachelorettes, before we shake things up on Thursday night with eight unexpected arrivals.

The Bachelor Australia - Premieres Wednesday, 31 July At 7.30pm on 10 and WIN Networks.

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:39 pm

Jessie, Briana and Tara are all now public too.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:43 pm

Bobette wrote:@Dirty Street Pie Interesting.   Suspect  

This is interesting too.  Elly and Chelsea are the only two discussed in depth.  I'm not ruling out Ms Marshmallows just yet. 

Meet the 28 Beautiful, Brainy and Brave Women from this season of THE BACHELOR AUSTRALIA

Ahead of this Wednesday night’s highly-anticipated premiere episode of The Bachelor Australia, we thought we would give you the 411 of the 28 beautiful, brainy and brave women putting their hearts on the line this season.

Ranging in age from 23 to 34 and hailing from all over the country and abroad, this year’s Bachelorettes are a diverse group of women with one thing in common: a passion to find “the one”.

Bachelor Matt Agnew opens the doors of the Bachelor mansion to welcome this select group of ladies on their romance journey of a lifetime. Through a series of cocktail parties and breathtakingly memorable dates, they will discover who has the chemistry, intelligence, sense of adventure and charm to be Matt’s perfect partner.

Meet the Bachelorettes who are vying for Matt’s heart:

New South Wales has delivered nine ladies in nurse Elly, fashion brand manager Emma, sports teacher Tash, personal trainer Rachael, civil engineer Sogand, model Vakoo, children’s entertainer Julia, fashion designer Monique and student Nikki.

Asked why she wanted to be a part of The Bachelor Australia, Elly said: “I wanted to take a bit of a chance. You never know where life is going to take you, so if you don’t take chances then you’re going to stay put and you won’t find out”.

Eight beauties hail from Victoria: chemical engineer Chelsie, copywriter Sophie, digital account manager Hannah, cook Mary, makeup artist Jessica, chartered accountant Danush, public servant Sam and nurse Tara.

On her plan to win over The Bachelor’s heart, Chelsie said: “I just want to go in and be myself. If that is not good enough, then I don’t think it’s meant to be”.

Property analyst Abbie, café manager Nichole, Pilates instructor Isabelle, cosmetic nurse Georgie, textiles designer Keely and China researcher Kristen bring the six enviable tans from sunny Queensland, and health coach Helena, executive PA Jessie and clerical officer Brianna represent Western Australia.

Hailing from the Top End is healthcare coordinator Renee and waving the flag for Adelaide is jewellery designer Cassandra.

Matt said: “It may be an unorthodox way to meet someone, but I think it’ll be a sensational experience and make for a cracking ‘how we met’ story!”

The Bachelor Australia promises another extraordinary season filled with drama, humour, adventure and romance that captivates Australian viewers, as the country follows Matt’s journey to find love.

On Wednesday night, Matt is introduced to 20 beautiful Bachelorettes, before we shake things up on Thursday night with eight unexpected arrivals.

The Bachelor Australia - Premieres Wednesday, 31 July At 7.30pm on 10 and WIN Networks.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:52 pm

I’ve always had hopes for Marshmallows/Elly, mostly because we couldn’t find her on SM, but also they seemed to have a bit of a connection on Night 1.

I like a top 5 of the 4 you mentioned above @Bobette plus Chelsie obviously, because she is all over the promo, and IMO is F1 or F2.
So my pre season prediction, based on nothing is :

F5 - Kristen - early frontrunner who either flames out or walks so she can go back to China
F4 - Helena - goes to hometowns then gets booted, hence the hitting up of businesses for promotions
F3 - Abbie - lots of kissing in the promo, and very physical beach pashing that is typical of a fantasy date. Also was tweeted first, which is classic F3 position, and mostly why I’ve put her here rather than higher
F2/F1 - Chelsie and Elly. Not sure which way round yet. Will check Sportsbet then get back to you  laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:59 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:I’ve always had hopes for Marshmallows/Elly, mostly because we couldn’t find her on SM, but also they seemed to have a bit of a connection on Night 1.

I like a top 5 of the 4 you mentioned above @Bobette plus Chelsie obviously, because she is all over the promo, and IMO is F1 or F2.
So my pre season prediction, based on nothing is :

F5 - Kristen - early frontrunner who either flames out or walks so she can go back to China
F4 - Helena - goes to hometowns then gets booted, hence the hitting up of businesses for promotions
F3 - Abbie - lots of kissing in the promo, and very physical beach pashing that is typical of a fantasy date. Also was tweeted first, which is classic F3 position, and mostly why I’ve put her here rather than higher
F2/F1 - Chelsie and Elly. Not sure which way round yet. Will check Sportsbet then get back to you  laugh out loud

@Dirty Street Pie it's like we are one mind this season.   Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 1377737533  

I 100% agree with your Top 5 and the bold what I'm waiting for too.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:02 pm

Zaynab wrote:Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 04cae810
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 0a52a310

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/the-bachelor-rachael-arahill-the-troublemaker-of-this-season/news-story/494f50b78458cde8a7a29ce0f0143103
@Bobette here they are. Also to note they are wearing the same clothes when Rachel posted the IG story of them. IMO I am so not excited to have to endure Rachel.

Isn't it strange Elly isn't in this photoshoot when she's from NSW too? And, this was done recently because Rachel posted about it so that makes it even more interesting question

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:05 pm

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Nice  thumbsup

If she's still in China they might just set up a fake/temporary one for her for the show and have a trained monkey run it.

Sportsbet can run it then Hugesmile
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:08 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:
Zaynab wrote:Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 04cae810
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 0a52a310

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/the-bachelor-rachael-arahill-the-troublemaker-of-this-season/news-story/494f50b78458cde8a7a29ce0f0143103
@Bobette here they are. Also to note they are wearing the same clothes when Rachel posted the IG story of them. IMO I am so not excited to have to endure Rachel.

Isn't it strange Elly isn't in this photoshoot when she's from NSW too? And, this was done recently because Rachel posted about it so that makes it even more interesting question

I don’t see Elly as a contender for F1 at all but even if so I’d think if she even had a chance of being F1 she’d be there. Just like all past F1s. These shoots are planned by the show and would never coincide with a DHV imo. 

To me it makes me think she has a conflict during the photo op time. Wedding. Personal or family emergency or event. Work related or out the country etc.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2