SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dreamsfestival - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:45 pm

@timfan there was some discussion in Jason's thread but I don't think anything has been confirmed or sleuthed that I know of.

Jason's previous thread

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

dreamsfestival - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:42 pm

@GuardianAngel Confirmed: https://www.etonline.com/bachelorette-alum-jason-tartick-is-taking-kaitlyn-bristowe-out-on-a-date-exclusive-116961
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:07 pm

@bluwavz thanks! I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes. (and pics of course!)

dreamsfestival - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 2 1f60d

Good luck to both of them. I hope they can have fun, enjoy each other's company especially the early flirty stages of a relationship and can both visit Buffalo where maybe I can stalk them! j/k! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:08 pm

Do they live in the same area? The only thing I know about the guy is that he’s from Seattle (and IMO needs a better hairstyle) but I don’t know his current residence or anything. 

I read on reddit they have already been seen together in multiple locations and are now ready to go public as an official couple, so any “dating test run” has already happened in private. I just don’t know how a new relationship can get far off the ground if it starts as a LDR, but best of luck to them if they want to give it a go. I didn’t watch Jason’s season, I hope he’s a good guy.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:37 pm

Props to Kaitlyn for dating Jason after a public break-up with Shawn.  Jason is an attractive, intelligent guy with confidence, IMO.  He could be good for her.  I hope Kaitlyn and Jason have fun and simply enjoy their time together.  Looking forward to seeing their photos.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:16 pm

terabithia wrote:Do they live in the same area? The only thing I know about the guy is that he’s from Seattle (and IMO needs a better hairstyle) but I don’t know his current residence or anything. 

I read on reddit they have already been seen together in multiple locations and are now ready to go public as an official couple, so any “dating test run” has already happened in private. I just don’t know how a new relationship can get far off the ground if it starts as a LDR, but best of luck to them if they want to give it a go. I didn’t watch Jason’s season, I hope he’s a good guy.

Jason lives in Seattle but is actually from Buffalo. New York.  Kaitlyn lives in Nashville but is from Vancouver, British Columbia.  Kaitlyn has not been spending much time in Nashville lately as she has been traveling a lot.  She has a good friend in Seattle that she has gone to see a few times recently.  IMO, a cover for her visits to Jason. Jason also seems to travel a lot. He and Blake seem to be doing the circuit of Bachelor events.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:21 pm

They live on opposite sides of the US but seems they’ve spent a ton of time together already and the podcast date was just a stunt to make it all “legal” for them to be open about their relationship and dating imo. Kaitlyn is from Vancouver and idk what, if anything other than the house, would tie her to Nashville, so Seattle would make way more sense imo. I guess we’ll see. I’m shipping this!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:05 pm

dreamsfestival - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 2 DwcOmZUWkAIMup-
E! News @enews
There's a new love connection in #BachelorNation: Jason Tartick and Kaitlyn Bristowe. eonli.ne/2CZzmCl pic.twitter.com/hHp2rQA9GJ
https://mobile.twitter.com/enews/media/grid?idx=14

But you already know about that!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:52 pm

Well even though I wish she would date someone outside of Bachelor Nation, it was noticeable during that first podcast there was some flirting between them. Good luck to her and Jason.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

dreamsfestival - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 2 8367-910 dreamsfestival - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 2 I_got_13 dreamsfestival - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 2 E5kqdm15 dreamsfestival - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:56 pm

I do not see these two together at all. JMHO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:28 pm

Sorry didn’t realize I was in a fan forum. Comment deleted.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:58 pm

I think Jason and Kaitlyn make a ton of sense because they have a lot of similar interests:
Wine
Playing cards/board games
Golf
Travel
Singing/dancing
Broadway
Hockey
Ice Skating
Similar TV shows
Rap music
Similar humor
Both like to workout but not obsessively so
Both are extremely close to family/friends and put a lot of effort into those relationships
Both love hosting/talking/conversation
Both are extroverts and enjoy being social
He has a gay brother and one of her best friends is a gay guy.
AND HIS MOTHER LOVES HER!!!!!!

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

+59
veg_out
beader
suzq
mercieme
leavers