SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:18 pm

Does anyone know anything about the past men Angie has dated? It seems per her promo she was "meh" about love (pretty much her words) and that Honey Badger is her type from all the past bachelors. It would be nice to see her really fall in love and let her guard down and find someone :fingersarecrossed
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:04 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Does anyone know anything about the past men Angie has dated? It seems per her promo she was "meh" about love (pretty much her words) and that Honey Badger is her type from all the past bachelors. It would be nice to see her really fall in love and let her guard down and find someone :fingersarecrossed

Re the bold I definitely don't think Nick would be Angie's type at all.  She's said she likes smart, quirky, funny guys - not sporty larrikins like Nick - and that Matt A is her ideal type.

"He's smart and funny. It's everything that I look for in a man," she said.

Source

ETA:  I posted this when Angie was announced but posting again for any O/S members who aren't familiar with Angie.  Hopefully TPTB might have found her a male version of Yvie.  laugh out loud

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:08 pm

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Does anyone know anything about the past men Angie has dated? It seems per her promo she was "meh" about love (pretty much her words) and that Honey Badger is her type from all the past bachelors. It would be nice to see her really fall in love and let her guard down and find someone :fingersarecrossed

Re the bold I definitely don't think Nick would be Angie's type at all.  She's said she likes smart, quirky, funny guys - not sporty larrikins like Nick - and that Matt A is her her type.

"He's smart and funny. It's everything that I look for in a man," she said.
Source

Interesting considering I was quoting Angie herself as she said that Honey Badger is the one she fancies the most from all the past bachelors and posted about it upthread when she was announced

Which of the previous Bachelors did you most fancy and why?

Angie: "I would have to say I could see myself getting on with Honey Badger the most, just because he cracked me up and he seemed to share the same kind of outlook on life as I do," she said.

I think that her now saying Matt makes me thinks she just says whatever and whomever is the bachelor at the moment laugh out loud So who knows  Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 3806527698

I noticed there are quite a few blondes on her season. More Paddy lookalikes than usual so perhaps physically she likes blondes?  question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:18 pm

Angie said she could see herself "getting on" with Nick but didn't ever say he was her type romantically.  I took her to mean if she was forced to spend time with any of the past Leads she would choose him because at least she'd get a laugh out of it.

Matt is the one she described as "everything she looks for" so I think he's a better gauge of her type and Nick and Matt are like chalk and cheese other than the fact that they're both funny in their own way, so humour is very important to Angie IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:37 pm

She was asked who she fancies the most? I don't think fancying someone is the same as being "forced" to spend time with someone?  scratch 
If anything I think she was saying that Honey Badger was a lot like her since she said they share the same outlook on life. 

I think her saying "Smart and funny" are generic qualities and could apply to lots. Same with someone who makes her laugh. So I think it's just characteristics then that she likes and neither her "type" so to speak.

I definitely don't see her with a Matt type at all. He's too traditional imo for her and not quirky enough. Plus she said that about Matt when she'd met him at the Logies and honestly it makes sense she'd say that to promote the TEN brand. And this she said months before his season started. I wonder what she'd say now and who her type is now laugh out loud  question

Another thing she said then was 'There's so much to choose from – I just don't know what to do with myself!' So I wonder if she doesn't really have a type and was just happy with lots of choice and trying to just figure out what she wants? IDK I don't know her enough yet to get a good read on her. Or if she truly knows herself and what she is looking for? 
I need more on the men! Impatiently waiting laugh out loud  Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:48 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:She was asked who she fancies the most? I don't think fancying someone is the same as being "forced" to spend time with someone?  scratch 

Well she could hardly say "none of them" now could she and considering the other Bachelors have been marketing managers, personal trainers and the like, Angie saying Nick was the one she would get on with the most doesn't surprise me because IMO she would find the others boring as bats.  I still don't think she would ever consider being in a relationship with him though.

The quoted interview was from March so before she would have known much about Matt and certainly long before they met in person at the Logies.  IMO Matt would be more her type than Nick in the sense that she seems to enjoy witty banter.  Anyway the common thread is humour so I'm sure that was one of her top priorities which will hopefully make for a fun group of guys.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:44 am

Guess we can count long blonde hair out laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:50 am

Well sleuthers got the brother as a spy right. I just wish they let it go for more than one night.

Years ago on the US show...I think it was Jessie's season...they had his friends wife act as a spy and she was in there for multiple episodes.

You need more than just a few hours to figure out these people. Most are on their best behaviour since it is night one. Let them really loosen up and get nice and comfortable and see what happens.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:03 am

WOOT WOOT  Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 2498057887  Worked it out just in time. yes

Sprite wrote:You need more than just a few hours to figure out these people. Most are on their best behaviour since it is night one. Let them really loosen up and get nice and comfortable and see what happens.

I agree @Sprite however don't forget the AU "first night" is usually filmed over 2-3 nights and there would be all the pre-show stuff too.  He was probably in lockdown with them, so as to not arouse suspicion - PLENTY of time to gather intel IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:07 am

Bobette wrote:WOOT WOOT  Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 2498057887  Worked it out just in time. yes

Yes @Bobette! Thank god you did, otherwise we'd look silly trying to pair Angie up with her brother laugh out loud. Lifesaver looks nice though and Niranga could be the funny narrator.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:13 am

Agent99 wrote:
Bobette wrote:WOOT WOOT  Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 2498057887  Worked it out just in time. yes

Yes @Bobette!  Thank god you did, otherwise we'd look silly trying to pair Angie up with her brother laugh out loud.  Lifesaver looks nice though and Niranga could be the funny narrator.

Yes to the bold!  Naranga seems witty ("it's not me... clearly" laugh out loud) and I very much like his purple suit.  Plus Ciarran confirmed in the red.  I knew they'd drop something tonight.  Yay, excited.  

Need to take screen caps ASAP for further analysis.  Would it be bad of me to do that instead of watching Matt's finale?  The end of the seasons are never as much fun for me as the beginning. cheeky

ETA:  I am legitimately bothered by the fog coming out of their mouths when they speak and seeing Angie tremble.  Either film at a different time of the year of let them wear something warm please!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:40 am

Angie Kent's brother Brad on infiltrating The Bachelorette

Angie Kent's season of The Bachelorette will feature a shocking twist, with Angie's brother Brad entering the first cocktail party disguised as a suitor.

And talking to The Daily Telegraph on Saturday, Brad said that by infiltrating the show, he was able to figure out who was really there for his sister.

'I could see who was genuine and who was not,' Brad told the publication.

He added: 'I was looking out for how the boys spoke about Angie.'

During the first cocktail party, Brad will enter the show posing as a suitor, while reporting back to his famous sister on what the contestants are really like.

'I want you to go in there and give me any sort of insight on who would suit me,' Angie, 29, tells Brad in a trailer released on Thursday.

Angie later tells producers that Brad is 'really protective' of her.

Brad then explains his mission, saying: 'I'm going into the mansion undercover. [Angie] deserves someone special. The boys better watch out what they say to me'.

After arriving at the first cocktail party, he adopts the alias 'Mark'.

Angie told TV Week that having her brother around made her feel more comfortable.

'To have him there on one of the most nerve-wracking nights of my entire life just put me at ease,' she said.

'I knew he wouldn't go in there and just be like, "That guy is a d**khead." He'd focus on the positives, and that's what I wanted.'

When Brad isn't undercover on The Bachelorette, he works as a personal trainer at 12RND Fitness in Mooloolaba on the Sunshine Coast.

He documents his fitness journey on Instagram, where he has 930 followers.

Angie's season of The Bachelorette does not yet have a confirmed air date, but is expected to begin in the coming weeks.

Oh and LOOK which contestant is the ONLY one pictured meeting Angie in the article.   Suspect  Suspect  Suspect

My spidey sense is definitely tingling about this guy (Glenn? - need to confirm names ASAP...).

Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 JuMrhY0

Source

ETA:  Looks like they've pushed the premiere date back - nothing in the TV guide for next week   Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 1f629
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
dolcimumma
mbl
Norcalgal
Vjeff
Just Looking
Kas_256
xostargirlxo
Myachardydayz
ReneeM
Finch
Kindnesscounts