SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KJshow - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:47 pm

butterflylove wrote:20 men confirmed!

KJshow - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Screen15
meet the bachelors
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

KJshow - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:17 pm

YAY!  Gooooooddddd morning @Sundy @butterflylove and anyone else online. QUICK - who's 31 -34 from NSW?

ETA:  Oh good job @butterflylove. Interesting that Carlin has been downgraded to 30 so no longer fits the profile?!

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:21 pm

Bobette wrote:YAY!  Gooooooddddd morning @Sundy @butterflylove. QUICK - who's 31 -34 from NSW?

Carlin, 30 (PT)
Haydn, 31 (Firefighter/Carpenter)
Jamie, 39 (Firefighter)

Rest of the NSW guys are under 30.

Most the the guys are from Queensland.
QLD - 8
NSW - 6
WA - 3
VIC - 2
NT - 1
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:33 pm

So here we have Haydn from NSW, 32, brunette, no beard/moustache/mohawk/mullet (laugh out loud) who describes himself as "a real life Johnny Bravo (cartoon character)" so presumably is funny.  

KJshow - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 6yu2YyZ

Source

Ladies and gentlemen I think we may have found F1.  I'll start editing in the names & bios into the threads now.  I'll probably need some help sorting out the doubles.   dizzy

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:36 pm

Bobette wrote:So here we have Hayden from NSW, 32, brunette, no beard/moustache/mohawk/mullet (laugh out loud) who describes himself as "a real life Johnny Bravo (cartoon character)" so presumably is funny.  

KJshow - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 6yu2YyZ

Source

Ladies and gentlemen I think we may have found F1.  I'll start editing in the names & bios into the threads now.  I'll probably need some help sorting out the doubles.   dizzy

@Bobette, I've had a go at matching some of the unnamed in the threads, but would love your amazing 2nd opinion.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:42 pm

Thanks @butterflylove!  Headed over to the threads now.  I wasn't expecting them to release the guys so early.  Better put the kettle on.  laugh out loud

ETA:  Full cast shot with very interesting triangular placement around Angie for Jamie, Haydn and Carlin.  I'm wondering if we might have:

Haydn F1
Jamie F2
Carlin F3

question

KJshow - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 NaSa45c

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:52 pm

Tab has Carlin with the lowest odd

Carlin $2
Jamie $3.50
Kayde $5

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:00 pm

Enough wrote:Tab has Carlin with the lowest odd

Carlin $2
Jamie $3.50
Kayde $5

:thud

@Enough NOOOOOO!  Well that pisses me off because now I'm assuming the FRC will be a sham since Carlin is an actor (which they conveniently don't mention that anywhere in his bio).  Haydn was my last hope of a genuine F1.    

All very interesting though and says to me someone else started off as an early favourite but she changed her mind for whatever reason and they called in the actor to finish off the season.  No way they'd still be together now IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:11 pm

Age is still open at this point. Not pinning anything on age
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:24 pm

Bobette wrote:
Enough wrote:Tab has Carlin with the lowest odd

Carlin $2
Jamie $3.50
Kayde $5

:thud

@Enough NOOOOOO!  Well that pisses me off because now I'm assuming the FRC will be a sham since Carlin is an actor (which they conveniently don't mention that anywhere in his bio).  Haydn was my last hope of a genuine F1.    

All very interesting though and says to me someone else started off as an early favourite but she changed her mind for whatever reason and they called in the actor to finish off the season.  No way they'd still be together now IMO.

Definitely fits imo. Wonder if her true favourite was the one shown in the pics leaving and she actually looked genuinely upset.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:28 pm

Who was the one leaving?

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:36 pm

Enough wrote:Who was the one leaving?

Warrick, I think it was.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
dolcimumma
mbl
Norcalgal
Vjeff
Just Looking
Kas_256
xostargirlxo
Myachardydayz
ReneeM
Finch
Kindnesscounts