SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:17 pm

out of all the names thrown out there Sophie is the only one i like laugh out loud
So please remind me does the bachelor film first or the bachelorette??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

2 - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:16 am

LeapofFaith wrote:out of all the names thrown out there Sophie is the only one i like laugh out loud
So please remind me does the bachelor film first or the bachelorette??

From memory, Bach begins filming mid March and Bette mid June?  Last year Nick was announced very shortly before the start of filming (literally like the day before... we already had pics of the girls at the hotel in lockdown preparing for the first night and still had no idea who the Lead was laugh out loud).

Sophie and Ali on the other hand were both announced late April, which I think was before casting applications had even closed.  If they've got a Bette picked already we should know within a few weeks IMO, especially if it's someone they think is desirable and will bring the boys to the yard.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:51 am

spangler wrote:Did Vanessa Sunshine end up finding love on BIP? Or is her insta post from 4 days ago suspiciously looking a bit too pro-bachelor franchise which could make her a contender for this years Bachelorette? Just an observation... I've just seen how contestants in the running for these things in the past have always talked about "believing in the process" and using all that weird jargon.

Another DM article about Vanessa.  They seem to be watching her social media very closely.  Hmmm.....  

Rumoured to be starring on the new season of Bachelor in Paradise after being spotted flying out to the show's Fiji location in November, Vanessa has even voiced her desire to become the next Bachelorette.

'Look, I am open to any opportunities that come my way,' she told E! News in August.

She added: 'It's probably something people haven't seen before. I think I would be good. I'm pretty cutthroat and honest.'

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:20 am

Hmm, don’t like the idea of Angie or Vanessa for bachelorette.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:25 pm

sprout wrote:Hmm, don’t like the idea of Angie or Vanessa for bachelorette.

Yeah I'd much prefer someone new/unknown.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:58 pm

I just don't see what Vanessa could bring to the Bachette, her personality is so odd no idea   I like Sophie but think she might have a new man, have just seen a few snippets on IG - I think she could do much better in the real world anyway IMO.

I have always had a soft spot for Flo and think she would be a fun Bette.  I don't know why - I just want someone to break through that tough exterior laugh out loud  It will be interesting to see if they cast the Bette from BIP like last year.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:48 am

Agent99 wrote:I just don't see what Vanessa could bring to the Bachette, her personality is so odd no idea   I like Sophie but think she might have a new man, have just seen a few snippets on IG - I think she could do much better in the real world anyway IMO.

I have always had a soft spot for Flo and think she would be a fun Bette.  I don't know why - I just want someone to break through that tough exterior laugh out loud  It will be interesting to see if they cast the Bette from BIP like last year.

I'd take Flo over any of Nick's girls yes

The casting call upthread implies they've already cast a Lead (no call for female applicants) so that make it likely it's someone from within the franchise IMO.

I like Flo too - her European no-BS manner strikes a chord with me - and she is pretty hot. I don't follow her on SM - does she seem willing and/or available?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:29 pm

As far as I can tell from Insta, Flo is single, and would probably do it as she's living the 'Gram life. I would like to see her, but she got a bad edit on BIP last year, so casual viewers are probably not keen. Sophie is out, she posted a pic with a boyfriend yesterday. They might also cast Brooke, although I think she'd be quite dull as a lead. I don't get the impression she went too far on BIP, so people won't be fatigued by her, and TPTB can pat themselves on the head for casting an Indigenous lead. Vanessa would be a massive mistake, she seems like a sweet girl from her Insta posts, but her whole aloof Vanessa Sunshine schtick would not work at all for a lead IMO.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:38 am

Men only to apply. I think they've picked their lead already. May be someone on BIP or someone new.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:23 pm

Totally agree @AllAboutLove they already have a lead in mind. So we’re watching to see who gets a sweetheart edit on BIP, and ends up single, and they will announce at the end of BIP, like they did with Ali.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:02 pm

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:39 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Totally agree @AllAboutLove they already have a lead in mind. So we’re watching to see who gets a sweetheart edit on BIP, and ends up single, and they will announce at the end of BIP, like they did with Ali.

Agent99 wrote:

I'm just not picking up what Cass is putting down.  I don't think for one minute she's falling for anyone there or is even there for love.  And I hope Nathan is talking about someone else, cause he has known Cass for some time.

Bobette wrote:IA @Agent99 - Surely Nathan can't pretend he's never met Cass considering they've been friends IRL for ages and post pictures on social media together.  IMO he's talking about Vanessa.

And I assume Cass is talking about Richie.  It seems to me like they're setting her up as the sweet girl looking for love with the sweet boy before Cat, Rachel and Alex come along and "ruin it".  

It's been discussed upthread that the girl with the heartbreak/sweetheart edit might be next Bachelorette.  Could it be Cass......? They kind of owe her after her clinger Bach edit IMO.  

The Cass/Richie storyline may be a means to an end - Cass gets support/sympathy for her own season, Richie looks like a catch, and Alex looks EVEN WORSE for causing drama.

That would explain why (I agree with you) Cass is not convincing in the preview.  She may have already been promised the role of Bette so wasn't invested in the BiP guys.

Hmmmmm.... question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
dolcimumma
mbl
Norcalgal
Vjeff
Just Looking
Kas_256
xostargirlxo
Myachardydayz
ReneeM
Finch
Kindnesscounts