SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KJshow - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bachbee Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:01 am

(1st ep viewing parties)

These are all from IG stories,

1) Timm is watching with a big group of friends. They're all very excited, he had to tell them to shut up because he was trying to listen. After the ep, 2 mates bring a bottle of champagne out to him as he is laying on a bench in the yard and he is on the phone, I can hear a female voice  (doesn't really sound like Angie but it does sound like they are putting on a british accent and they say something along the lines of "go to london") and when he moves his phone I can see a message thread so he has a call on speaker not facetime imo

2) Carlins friends are watching, I'm not sure he is there with them. Friend filming says to keep Ciarrin around. They cheer when Carlin breaks out his guitar. Friend says Tim is off his head and looks like an unhealthy tarzan also says he has something wrong with his eyes.

3) Very short story with Cirrian, He is watching with about 3 other people. They are quiet and he looks relaxed/chill
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

KJshow - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:03 pm

When did the top guys surface to SM ?

I'm going to hunt down online links because I love the AU versions of this show.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindnesscounts Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:36 pm

Bobette wrote:I watched/listened to all those interviews and Angie didn't actually say she's in love, unless I missed it...  I still found a lot of her answers quite vague/evasive TBH.

The way the EP was talking in that interview was also very different to how they spoke about Matt when they were shouting it from the rooftops that he'd found love.

I think she sounded and looked extremely happy and in love. In her interview  on the Kyle & Jackie O Show, they were asking her about annoying habits of the chosen one. She said, I hate to sound sappy but he doesn't have any! He's the bees knees! And she was glowing and smiling. Yeah. I think she chose someone & they are together and happy - at least for this week. Ha

Kindnesscounts

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:26 pm

nd4reality wrote:When did the top guys surface to SM ?

I'm going to hunt down online links because I love the AU versions of this show.

@nd4reality IMO the only link you need is www.bachelorarchive.com They have all the AU seasons including our Paradises, plus all US seasons and many other international shows as well.  yes

Re: the bold, do you mean when did we find them, or when were they active after filming? We got very few paparazzo pics this season so didn't have enough information to find a lot of them until late August after filming had already wrapped.

Ciarran was back home in Darwin getting tattoos by the start of August (tagged in and IG pic on the 3rd) so he goes home mid-season IMO. Not sure when Timm got back but IMO he's F2.

LeapofFaith wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:Could be that he’s an actor, which gives me shades of Jed.

The other thing that I’ve heard about him, and don’t know if it’s been mentioned on here is that he’s been married before, and quite religious, and involved in Hillsong, which for our non Aussies is a big evangelical church. So he could possibly be saving himself for his next marriage?

Wait what!? are you saying he is like a born again virgin? the same as Sean Lowe when he was bach?

That would certainly explain why Angie was so cagey in her interview on Kiss FM when Karl was asking his usual sex questions - she may not have known the answers...  I just cannot see them working at all sorry.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:23 pm

@dirtystreetpie whaaaat?- really?
I can actually see that. But oh boy, this changes everything!
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:25 pm

Yes, now that Kyle interview does make a lot more sense.

offtopic @Bobette Your avatar you mentioned Jon Snow and now i can't unsee that laugh out loud I love Alex without knowing anything about him because of that..and last night he was my eye candy, thanks
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:30 pm

You're welcome @LeapofFaith - we must take the small pleasures where we can get them with this show mustn't we.  laugh out loud

I'll bring all the tweets over from Kyle & Jackie.  Wasn't going to because there was a video but it's disappeared.  Suspect

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:36 pm

@Bobette I think the Kyle and Jackie o they reuploaded it so that link is wrong in the previous threads.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:36 pm

Zaynab wrote:@Bobette I think the Kyle and Jackie o  they reuploaded it so that link is wrong in the previous threads.

Thanks @Zaynab thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:52 pm

Sorry, still getting to grips with this latest revelation. @dirtystreetpie, or anyone, how do we know he is associated with Hillsong?
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:40 pm

Does the Bachelorette AU instagram account normally do such prominent clips of the front runner ?
two clips that scream her interest were released of Carlin.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3TFWFVhuft/
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3ZIKBYHyXR/

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:54 pm

Finch wrote:Sorry, still getting to grips with this latest revelation. @dirtystreetpie, or anyone, how do we know he is associated with Hillsong?
@Finch, in the US series, I would say most of our leads (Bachie and Bette) have come from very conservative states and the viewership is IMO actually very conservative so we are very used to having folks with spiritual convictions on the US series. @Leapoffaith mentioned Sean Lowe upthread, and he is the only bachelor that married his original F1 and the F1 was really different from him at the time based on what we sleuthed but they are happily married now with 2 kids, 3rd one on the way. I posted a few days back that Carlin seemed spiritual after I peeped his IG. He also has a tattoo of “Blessed” on one of his forearms. Also one of the US Bettes Becca Kufrin picked an F1 that was also previously married and they are still together and some folks think they have a good chance of getting married. I think we have just seen a lot of different scenarios with regards to F1s in the US series that nothing seems extraordinary or shocking to me when I watch other series. Per usual, time will tell though if Angie and her F1 last, for now they are smitten with one another, her own words from the K&J interview she did yesterday.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
dolcimumma
mbl
Norcalgal
Vjeff
Just Looking
Kas_256
xostargirlxo
Myachardydayz
ReneeM
Finch
Kindnesscounts