SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:04 am

leavers wrote:Regarding the hair colour, I honestly can't tell you if Carlin has blonde or brown hair.  Could that be the reason why that changed before they had the names?  Because if you made me choose I don't know what I'd say.  I guess it's brown now/usually but looks blondish especially on the night one red carpet photos.

I have been wondering the exact same thing @leavers. Punters could argue it's a dark blonde IMO and there's no "official" hair colour listed on his Tenplay bio so good luck to Sportsbet working that mess out, ditto the beard/stubble situation.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

2 - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sprout Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:06 am

Agent99 wrote:I don't see a problem with Carlin being married and separated/divorced.  He is not trying to hide it - it was on his IG.

2 - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 DJ8Pkhp
Source

Agree - is he supposed to live the life of a hermit whilst waiting for his divorce to come through? JMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:20 am

I have to say I like his post there... seems very real to me. I’m just so hesitant to go full on because he reminds me of Jed...really bad association I know...
I’m gonna try and keep an open mind.
So far his body language is not showing signs of deception like I did see early on with the other one, so there’s hope...@Loulou, what do you think?

Last edited by Astrobach on Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:26 am

IMO I honestly don't think Carlin is anything like Jed. For one Carlin was honest straight away with Angie about his past and present. Where as we all know how honest Hed was laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:21 am

Astrobach wrote:I have to say I like his post there... seems very real to me. I’m just so hesitant to go full on because he reminds me of Jed...really bad association I know...
I’m gonna try and keep and open mind.
So far his body language is not showing signs of deception like I did see early on with the other one, so there’s hope...@Loulou, what do you think?
IMO, Carlin is the complete opposite to Jed.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:37 am

@LeapofFaith @Just Looking
Thanks for chiming in ladies... I know you have been through the ringer with many of us with that fiasco season.
I’m enjoying what is shown so far. Very entertaining for sure!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:20 pm

Some of the intros for the guys who didn't get included in the final cut have gone up as video extras here

Niranga
2 - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 P4esKCJ
2 - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 AqIcg2W

Scot (SO ADORABLE!)
2 - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Y0Bf9xu
2 - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 FqzPgOR

Tom
2 - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 FH1ngHC
2 - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 OxQ1c2Y

Alex (ALSO ADORABLE!)
2 - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 X2wvBNk
2 - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 LhXbnqc

Glenn (She was really impressed with Glenn IMO)
2 - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 OybKDJ5
2 - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 JXNzCRh

Josh
2 - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 MheIUsV
2 - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 TIdfWsi

Haydn (He's never watched the show, or Gogglebox)
2 - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 AR9ZrQt
2 - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 ZtJ8mZW

Jesse
2 - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Z5M9TIn
2 - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 63frDGG
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:16 pm

I can't find it now but there were a few clips, I thought it was on tenplay but maybe somewhere else because like I said I can't find it now, about Angie and one was about 15 year old angie, and she mentions that her mum is super Christian and would try to get her to listen to Christian music. Very interesting I thought!
Doesn't sound like she was into it.
I actually really feel for her, those sneaky producers putting one of the only, sensible, good looking blokes in there, but married and hillsong!
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:36 pm

Finch wrote:I can't find it now but there were a few clips, I thought it was on tenplay but maybe somewhere else because like I said I can't find it now, about Angie and one was about 15 year old angie, and she mentions that her mum is super Christian and would try to get her to listen to Christian music. Very interesting I thought!
Doesn't sound like she was into it.
I actually really feel for her, those sneaky producers putting one of the only, sensible, good looking blokes in there, but married and hillsong!

Yes I watched that too @Finch - the link is here.

I still think Carlin was never intended to be F1 - IMO they may have had him in mind for the typical "shock fan favourite exit" at F3 and possibly even next Lead, though IMO they would have wanted to wait to see how the public reacted to him being married etc.

ETA Insider Guide. Link may not work for O/S members.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:45 am

Not sure if this has been posted
https://www.google.com/amp/s/au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/amphtml/second-bachelorette-contestant-revealed-to-be-married-052807888.html
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:08 am

Nice find @Vjeff yes

DM have now released all the other pics from the doggy date back in June.  At the time all they released was pics of Angie, no men.  Thanks for nothing, DM.

Something to howl about? Angie Kent looks like she's having a ball on a doggy day out with intruder Ryan Anderson on The Bachelorette

Angie Kent's passion for dogs is well known.

And it looks like the blonde beauty might have met her match on next's weeks episode of The Bachelorette.

In photos from an upcoming challenge, the 29-year-old looks particularly at ease with intruder Ryan Anderson as they enjoyed a group doggy day out.

The two potential lovebirds even appeared to be having a laugh with a producer between takes.

2 - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 OOxCslB

2 - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 CWuSQ5b

Meanwhile, the other gents competing for Abbie's affections were divided into pairs and dressed in yellow, pink, purple, red, and green shirts - indicating teams.

As Angie and the dogs raced around the set circuit, the bachelors waited on the sidelines with their assigned dogs for their turn on the track.

Ciaran, in particular, appeared to be enjoying his playtime with his Jack Russell.

On the day he dressed in a pink shirt, super skinny jeans and statement socks.

The British ex-army rifle man was later seen posing for a photo beside Angie,  possibly hinting he may have won the doggy day out.  

2 - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 ETyHAtu

2 - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 GAteKic

Looks like Ciarran might be getting SQT next ep, potentially setting him up for a SD in the near future IMO.  :detective
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:29 am

Ciarran's jeans are skinnier and tighter than any of mine 😳
Also, I looooove the leopard print on the turned up side of Angie's jeans at the bottom, so cute!
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
dolcimumma
mbl
Norcalgal
Vjeff
Just Looking
Kas_256
xostargirlxo
Myachardydayz
ReneeM
Finch
Kindnesscounts