SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:02 pm

Bobette wrote:@Bachbee Yeah Jamie is going to lose it - another worst day of his life.  laugh out loud  I'll keep an eye out for the new ad yes

Out of interest I went back and watched a bit of Angie on IACGMOOH and specifically the episode when she was telling Richard about her past relationships.  She said her exes have been multi-racial and looks-wise her celebrity crush would be someone like Lenny Kravitz.  

Makes me think the casting department really dropped the ball since she would have genuinely wanted a more diverse cast IMO.  She also said the exact same thing about humour being her most important trait in a partner.  "They must be funnier than me" were her exact words.

is it just me or does this describe Timm laugh out loud I mean Lenny had dreadlocks and well imo Timm is very funny..
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:23 pm

WoW. IA @LeapofFaith the guy's probably knew she was the one that wasn't into any of them and saw she was only interested in two of them.

This is off topic but thought I'd post here in case. This is going on for Peter Weber Bachelor USA which is filming now.  

GuardianAngel wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:We know that they are going to Australia as it stands right now....

One of the producers that has been scouting out new locales the last several seasons and has consistently been posting pics of the activities and locations has posted some pics of Brisbane, Gold Coast, Crystal Castle, and Byron Bay.  Just thoughts of areas to keep an eye out for.

Good to know. I will bring this post over to our Aussie members who are sleuthing Ette Aussie. Maybe they will catch a glimpse somewhere, you never know. Smiley

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5343p12-bachelor-24-peter-weber-filming-schedule-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1428654

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:30 pm

@GuardianAngel That is so exciting!!!! do you know dates they will be around?? I might need to book my Byron bay trip earlier!!! BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 2498057887
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Myachardydayz Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:00 am

@Bachbee anohther stu to sophie coming our way, major BS. Don't even see the physical connection, she was kissing him holding him but he did not hold hold her back. So sick of these BACH plants.

Myachardydayz

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:30 pm

Let us know if you're going there! yes

LeapofFaith wrote:@GuardianAngel That is so exciting!!!! do you know dates they will be around?? I might need to book my Byron bay trip earlier!!! BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 2498057887

Aunties_Love wrote:
AEF wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:We know that they are going to Australia as it stands right now....

One of the producers that has been scouting out new locales the last several seasons and has consistently been posting pics of the activities and locations has posted some pics of Brisbane, Gold Coast, Crystal Castle, and Byron Bay.  Just thoughts of areas to keep an eye out for.

Good to know. I will bring this post over to our Aussie members who are sleuthing Ette Aussie. Maybe they will catch a glimpse somewhere, you never know. Smiley

What are the dates they are likely to be filming in Australia?

I'd say between Nov. 1 and 15th.  They could be there on the first but likely between the 3-5 and then leave between the 11th and 15th
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5343p12-bachelor-24-peter-weber-filming-schedule-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:28 am

I am not in that neck of the woods. Bummer! Byron Bay would make a beautiful FRC venue though, just look at Angie's FRC promo! And it's a place Americans are familiar with by name if not anything else.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:55 am

@leavers Byron seems fitting considering how many BiP contestants hooked up there after filming last season.

"All roads lead to Byron" BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 3806527698   I think even Angie and Bill had a little dalliance there before she became Bette?

I didn't realise they were filming the full FRC in AU - something like that would certainly be noticed by locals IMO.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:05 am

Bobette wrote:@leavers Byron seems fitting considering how many BiP contestants hooked up there after filming last season.

"All roads lead to Byron" BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 3806527698   I think even Angie and Bill had a little dalliance there before she became Bette?

I didn't realise they were filming the full FRC in AU - something like that would certainly be noticed by locals IMO.

Yes! I remember reading about Angie and Bill! https://www.newidea.com.au/bachelor-exposed-angie-kent-bill-goldsmith-hotel-hook-up Funny stuff. I wondered at the time if it was Bill trying to keep his name out there and relevant with the new lot of bachie people...

Yes they're doing both the fantasy suites and FRC here in Australia! I think locals should notice although of course by that stage of filming they usually stay fairly "private", it's all one on one dates, anything done in public is usually highly staged. Thinking of Hannah B in Greece for example, where they (she and Jed, from memory???) had dinner with a family in the street. Like yeah I'm sure that was spontaneous and not completely staged just for them haha (obviously). Hopefully there's some keen US Bach fans in northern NSW/SEQld who will keep their eyes out.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:56 am

Carlin has tagged Yivie in his IG caption
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3tfRThHmk0/?igshid=iwe702g9v8xu
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:22 am

Angie is on Cleb Name Game. She was asked about how important first impressions are and she said the guy needs to be super funny,not take himself seriously, she is not a looks person, it's about the vibe. Its about feeling, reallllly feeling it.. the host  jokingly asked if she was really 'feellllling' it on the show and she said not enough.

I was distracted so idk maybe I heard the last part wrong.
Did anyone else watch?
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:35 am

Yvie on The Project. She also said the guy for Angie must have a sense of humour. She picks Ciarran or Ryan for Angie

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:07 am

Week 2 inside guide is up on Tenplay here and it's 95% Timm being a goofball and making everyone laugh.  yes

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 UZL5jGT

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 WFB5BTJ

ETA: LOL only just noticed Ryan's expression in the background.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
dolcimumma
mbl
Norcalgal
Vjeff
Just Looking
Kas_256
xostargirlxo
Myachardydayz
ReneeM
Finch
Kindnesscounts