SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Just Looking Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:10 pm

Bobette wrote:New Tenplay Extras for those who can view them:

Bro Code

Secret Talents

Best Chef (Timm by a mile, apparently)

Best Dancers

Mansion Clown (Timm again)
Hilarious rofl

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

2 - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Storybook Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:15 pm

All I can say is Carlin, apart from his first date, which is hard for me to recall, has so far been well and truly hidden.IMO If he was seeking to boost his acting career TPTB have done him no favours.
And maybe there was a contractual obligation to remove his actor SM sites. Maybe Carlin did tell Angie who he was on their 24 hour date. Who knows, certainly not me.
I struggle to find any credibility with this season. IMO Angie wanted to send Jame hime last episode (her body language was cold towards him), yet she had to keep him all for the sake of "drama".

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:51 pm

Posting here as well from the Episode thread.

sprout wrote:There is a pedestrian Tv article that I read on Facebook that states that the guys all knew that Carlin was the frontrunner from the start, so this is coming from the guys already eliminated. I’m not sure how to bring it over here though or if I even can?

@sprout, it was both Tom and Adam who lasted till Episode 5 that said so. I brought it over below. Also to back this up, @Agent99 has the same intel from a private FB page that we can’t link here but you can PM her for the deets if interested.

“For what it’s worth, Bachie rejects Tom Bowdidge and Adam Sellars reckon Carlin is the clear frontrunner, closely followed by Timm and Ciarran. No one but Angie is much of a fan of Ryan right now.”
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:12 pm

mercieme wrote:Posting here as well from the Episode thread.

sprout wrote:There is a pedestrian Tv article that I read on Facebook that states that the guys all knew that Carlin was the frontrunner from the start, so this is coming from the guys already eliminated. I’m not sure how to bring it over here though or if I even can?

@sprout, it was both Tom and Adam who lasted till Episode 5 that said so. I brought it over below. Also to back this up, @Agent99 has the same intel from a private FB page that we can’t link here but you can PM her for the deets if interested.

“For what it’s worth, Bachie rejects Tom Bowdidge and Adam Sellars reckon Carlin is the clear frontrunner, closely followed by Timm and Ciarran. No one but Angie is much of a fan of Ryan right now.”
Source

I’m in this Facebook group as well that has had family members pop in and comment. Obviously they can’t say too much but I am aware of the comments from this person that clearly states that Carlin was the favourite from the start.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:15 pm

Contestants have a group chat - almost all of them would know who won and wouldn't need to guess.  IMO they are told by TPTB whose name to drop in interviews, to suit the narrative.  

We see it every season when eliminated contestants are asked who they think will win on The Project - some always say they think it will be F2 when IMO they clearly know it's not.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:19 pm

Bobette wrote:Contestants have a group chat - almost all of them would know who won and wouldn't need to guess.  IMO they are told by TPTB whose name to drop in interviews, to suit the narrative.  We see it every season when contestants are asked who they think will win when they're interviewed on The Project - some of them are better actors than others, IMO.

Yes but that is usually towards the end when they’re usually told to push the F2 as winner. This has been my observation anyway. Anyway, those of us that are part of this Facebook group have seen comments from a family member of an eliminated contest that clearly point towards Carlin being the one from the start. I seriously doubt family members would be encouraged by prods to share this info or make it up to suit a narrative. JMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:29 pm

@AllAboutLove just out of interest, was Heather Maltman down as actor in Sam’s season? I absolutely loved her and didn’t care that she was an actor! Sorry if this is off track.

Edited to add that both Ciarran and Jamie are allegedly aspiring actors and have StarNow profiles. So it’s just not Carlin.

Last edited by sprout on Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:30 pm

Imo Carlin is not a default F1 either. Everything I have read and seen so far indicates that Carlin was her pick from the very beginning jmo.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:46 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I'd so prefer that someone just owns who they are and what they do. Rather than pretending and hiding which only adds to the negative perception imo. If you're an actor and that's your job or something you do or pursue, own it. Say something like, yep I am an actor and that's part of my jobs but I am here for love, etc. etc. Actors can look for love too. This hiding and removing things to have a certain image just comes across as shady and trying to pretend. jmo

Ahead of the Bachelorette premiere earlier this month, Carlin removed 'actor' from his Instagram bio and deleted his Facebook fan page.

Carlin, who is billed as a 'personal trainer' on the show, also removed his StarNow profile, where he advertised his services to casting agents.

In recent years, he has starred in campaigns for menswear brand Tramps The Store and also appeared in short films like Red Zone, Divided and Graveyard Shift.

Furthermore, he has a lead role in the upcoming Australian drama Out of the Woods.
source

Last week several people posted on SM that during the break while Bette was airing, one of Carlin's ads came on.  Oops. 2 - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 3806527698

Just Looking wrote:
Bobette wrote:New Tenplay Extras for those who can view them:

Bro Code

Secret Talents

Best Chef (Timm by a mile, apparently)

Best Dancers

Mansion Clown (Timm again)
Hilarious rofl

Yeah I love it when they get down to the top ten and start posting these behind the scenes clips - I feel like I know the guys' personalities so much better after those 5 clips than all 6 episodes to date.  LOL at Glenn still barely speaking though.  cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:15 am

@Bobette I agree

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:26 am

Another actor - you don’t say giggling

I’m betting there’s no mention of this on his Insta either...

2 - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Dcb5ad10

Source:

https://www.starnow.com.au/ciarranstott
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:43 am

@sprout Ciarran's got zero acting experience - Bach was his first gig and he only set up that StarNow page post-show (can tell because he didn't get that throat tattoo till after filming).  He's just trying to make lemonade out of lemons IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
dolcimumma
mbl
Norcalgal
Vjeff
Just Looking
Kas_256
xostargirlxo
Myachardydayz
ReneeM
Finch
Kindnesscounts