SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sprout Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:14 am

Vjeff wrote:Can someone tell me what Renee's story was please

Can’t help you sorry but I read today that Ciarran said he is currently single so maybe something to do with that?
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:24 am

Renee and Ciarran both live in Darwin and dated/lived together up till last year before splitting.  She was on the Intruder B-Team for Matt's season and was in and out in a blink of the eye.  Rumour has it Ciarran signed up for Bette in retaliation.  After Ciarran left Angie's show they went to Bali for a holiday with Sam and Tara from Matt's season (also B-Team) plus Matty, Niranga and Scot.

Renee uploaded pics to her IG with faces blurred out but the guys are easy to identify especially Ciarran with his shiny new neck tatt which he got after the show.  Her IG is private but the media published them so I believe it's OK for me to post here.  The implication was they were back together but I have a feeling that's just what she wants people to think and he's actually very much single.  

Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 YnIUHwu

Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 7mIjVU0

Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 SuDnYPP

Source

I think Renee must have gotten into trouble for posting the pics because now she and Sam are trying to pretend it was Sam, not Ciarran in the above photo. Rolling Eyes

Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 6X5dSbq

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:31 am

Bobette wrote:

Renee and Ciarran both live in Darwin and dated/lived together up till last year before splitting.  She was on the Intruder B-Team for Matt's season and was in and out in a blink of the eye.  Rumour has it Ciarran signed up for Bette in retaliation.  After Ciarran left Angie's show they went to Bali for a holiday with Sam and Tara from Matt's season (also B-Team) plus Matty, Niranga and Scot.

Renee uploaded pics to her IG with faces blurred out but the guys are easy to identify especially Ciarran with his shiny new neck tatt which he got after the show.  Her IG is private but the media published them so I believe it's OK for me to post here.  The implication was they were back together but I have a feeling that's just what she wants people to think and he's actually very much single.  

Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 YnIUHwu

Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 7mIjVU0

Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 SuDnYPP

Source

I think Renee must have gotten into trouble for posting the pics because now she and Sam are trying to pretend it was Sam, not Ciarran in one of the photos. Rolling Eyes

Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 6X5dSbq

Source

Thank you! Here is link to Ciarran's article where he says he is single for anyone that wants it
https://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainment/ciarran-stott-is-single-ready-to-mingle/

Also FYI they were sending out Bachelor application reminder texts today so must not have enough applicants laugh out loud
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:47 am

Thanks @Vjeff

I have copied that over to the thread for Bach season 8 which is HERE for anyone who didn't know it's up and running.  thumbsup

ETA:

Source

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:53 pm

LMAO, the Renee IG story that she posted yesterday and promptly deleted has been posted on Reddit. Folks on Reddit speculating that the IG story was supposedly about Ciarran but who knows. As already noted, Renee’s IG story can’t be posted here because her IG is private. Also per Reddit,  the bachiefunny IG account has posted more tea alluding to both Ciarran and Renee appearing on BIP together soon. No idea if true but it seems the AU franchise is slowing turning into the US franchise with all these drama, yikes!!!....jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotsoflove Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:08 pm

Not sure if anyone has seen this- interesting.. I had a feeling there was more to it all with Ciarran. Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 73b23c10
Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 3c7fb110
Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 82b49010

Lotsoflove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:12 pm

Thanks @Lotsoflove for bringing those IG comments over, yikes on yikes!!!!! The drama is getting too much IMO....what the world is up with Ciarran that Matt’s girls are dropping hot tea on IG laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:12 pm

Always the friends “I know her” yet the her in question is allegedly hanging out with the ex the friends trying to trash...
maybe Monique only knows what she was told.
This is purely a sabotage move on her part. Could be jealous Ciarran made a bigger splash than her

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:21 pm

The AU show has long been turned into the US show imo. The only difference imo is that in Australia it's not as easy to become an influencer from this show like it is with the US (bigger market, audience, far fewer followers, more opportunity and bigger money for US contestants, etc). That's why those from the Aussie franchise who keep their jobs do so out of necessity imo, not because they are "above" becoming an influencer. They have no choice but to keep their jobs (even those who quit their job like Abbie has done eventually have to go back to getting a job unless they get other tv opportunities like IACGMOH etc). The leads with the most followers (Sophie, who is a celeb and not typical lead and Sam Frost) are the only ones who hit the 500K IG followers mark. That number is on the very low end for US contestants, and very low for leads. It's why I don't praise any contestants for going back to their jobs. I guarantee that if they were able to pull in millions a year like US contestants they'd be shilling day and night rather than working a 9 to 5 :yes:  jmo

@LotsofLove    :Welcome
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:11 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Timm in a different shirt. LOVE the words on his shirt. Totally Timm! I like that he's not cookie cutter and the typical model/F45 trainer type. It's gotten boring seeing those types over and over again. Nice to see some different blokes cast this year with bachelor Matt, too. 

I could not agree more @AllAboutLove :yes: It's a shame they didn't cast even more guys like Timm IMO, both as entertainment value for the audience and as F1 options for Angie.  So many guys this season were obviously MoT and a waste of a spot IMO.

@Bobette yeah I have really enjoyed him and he's far from perfect but I like that he is just genuinely himself, even as Angie herself said, the one she trusted the most, the most honest. However, I think I've realized that the Bette leads will never choose a guy who is more acting like a lad or seen as "fun" or rather, more accurately, not seen as the more 'serious' type. Honestly it's a disservice when I think about it and it really plays into stereotypes about masculinity and what it means to actually be "ready" for a relationship. I recall even Matty J being seen as a lad and prankster type and not as serious and ready to "settle down" when he was a contestant. Thing is, that was his personality which hasn't changed at all and yet he's a father now. This idea that a guy has to be all serious acting and what's considered "manly" and means he's ready for a relationship and that it will be a success is rubbish imo. Carlin himself is still married from a failed relationship. And yet he gets defended by sm and men who aren't seen as "serious" acting as him get bashed for it and told they're not ready or to be taken as seriously when they're not about to be divorced! I really wish there'd be more contestants cast who don't fit that usual stereotype. I do think it's harming and there's many a man who can be funny and silly and all that and yet be totally committed and have a healthy and successful relationship. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:41 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Timm in a different shirt. LOVE the words on his shirt. Totally Timm! I like that he's not cookie cutter and the typical model/F45 trainer type. It's gotten boring seeing those types over and over again. Nice to see some different blokes cast this year with bachelor Matt, too. 

I could not agree more @AllAboutLove :yes: It's a shame they didn't cast even more guys like Timm IMO, both as entertainment value for the audience and as F1 options for Angie.  So many guys this season were obviously MoT and a waste of a spot IMO.

@Bobette yeah I have really enjoyed him and he's far from perfect but I like that he is just genuinely himself, even as Angie herself said, the one she trusted the most, the most honest. However, I think I've realized that the Bette leads will never choose a guy who is more acting like a lad or seen as "fun" or rather, more accurately, not seen as the more 'serious' type. Honestly it's a disservice when I think about it and it really plays into stereotypes about masculinity and what it means to actually be "ready" for a relationship. I recall even Matty J being seen as a lad and prankster type and not as serious and ready to "settle down" when he was a contestant. Thing is, that was his personality which hasn't changed at all and yet he's a father now. This idea that a guy has to be all serious acting and what's considered "manly" and means he's ready for a relationship and that it will be a success is rubbish imo. Carlin himself is still married from a failed relationship. And yet he gets defended by sm and men who aren't seen as "serious" acting as him get bashed for it and told they're not ready or to be taken as seriously when they're not about to be divorced! I really wish there'd be more contestants cast who don't fit that usual stereotype. I do think it's harming and there's many a man who can be funny and silly and all that and yet be totally committed and have a healthy and successful relationship. jmo

@AllAboutLove So much yes to all of the above.  yes I honestly thought Angie would be the one to break the mould - especially considering what she said she was looking for pre-show - and yet here we are.  

Part of me wonders if maybe she's just not had the opportunity to be with such a "classically good looking" guy and got blinded by his looks and charms.  Wouldn't be the first woman and won't be the last.  JMO
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:52 am

@Bobette IA! I honestly think in that bubble, where there's only one lead/woman, I can see how Angie would be like, "wow, this guy who I never could have gotten to notice me before" is now into me! I think that's why she has doubts about him (and not taking all the other things that were red flags for other contestants that Carlin shares into account). I think she doesn't really believe that if the shoe was on the other foot, meaning if Carlin was the bachelor (ding ding! imo her reason why she said her 'gut' was not fully trusting that Carlin hadn't said something about wanting to be bachelor 2020 and had to ask Timm for reassurance ) that if Carlin was the Bachelor she doesn't think he'd pick her for F1 at all. And TBH, I don't think he would either. I understand he's F1 and all that but I don't believe he'd pick her outside of this show/bubble or the shoe was on the other foot. It's not a dig or shade. It's just how I see it. Not trying to change anyone's mind or have my mind changed. Just my observations Smiley
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
dolcimumma
mbl
Norcalgal
Vjeff
Just Looking
Kas_256
xostargirlxo
Myachardydayz
ReneeM
Finch
Kindnesscounts