SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 7th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FakeAustralian - Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 7th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 7th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:14 am

whit90 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Courtney and Lily together, again. question

I was wondering the same thing I thought they broke up ! Happy if they are together Smiley

Kept wanting the camera to go back and interview them and give us updates. Didn't even see them in the crowd during all the shots of the LA party. Best part of the entire night IMHO

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5305

Back to top Go down

FakeAustralian - Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 7th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 7th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:15 am

FakeAustralian - Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 7th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 DwZO2C6W0AE8yaF
Kristen Baldwin @KristenGBaldwin
IMPORTANT: How did Bri the #FakeAustralian tell @Colton she's not from a land down under? Find out in this exclusive deleted scene from #TheBachelor: share.ew.com/OjoKJ4Z cc: @BachelorABC pic.twitter.com/nqUmwIj3bk
https://ew.com/tv/2019/01/08/the-bachelor-australian-accent-deleted-scene/?
https://mobile.twitter.com/KristenGBaldwin/media/grid?idx=1
utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=entertainmentweekly_ew&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_content=link&utm_term=02C72C22-134E-11E9-94CF-77F04744363C
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:16 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Colton kept one of Cassie's butterflies and tucked it in his pocket. I'm sure we'll see it again. Hugesmile

Uep - thought if the spoilers are true, he'll bring it to her when he goes to get her to date him! The elusive butterfly who cannot be captured.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5305

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:22 am

FakeAustralian - Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 7th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Screen-shot-2019-01-07-at-8.40.20-pm
Kristen Baldwin @KristenGBaldwin
Holy Lord we made it, rose lovers! My recap of the (endless) season premiere of #TheBachelor is live! share.ew.com/JrDrQCD pic.twitter.com/ESIyL91cWc
https://ew.com/recap/the-bachelor-season-23-premiere/?utm_term=74BA7F5E-12FA-11E9-826E-F6BB4744363C&utm_content=link&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=entertainmentweekly_ew
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:27 am

FakeAustralian - Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 7th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Screen-shot-2019-01-07-at-8.41.23-pm
https://ew.com/recap/the-bachelor-season-23-premiere/?utm_term=74BA7F5E-12FA-11E9-826E-F6BB4744363C&utm_content=link&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=entertainmentweekly_ew
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:32 am

FakeAustralian - Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 7th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 DwW6nTgU0AA_cye
E! News @enews
Girl, same. #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/E4jBjJb0BK
https://mobile.twitter.com/enews?p=s

via GIPHY

Last edited by Maddy on Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:36 am

Diggy Moreland @diggymoreland
Didn't have 3 hours of your night to sacrifice & Want more of #TheBachelor commentary? Check out my @betchesluvthis recap here for all you need to know in 60 seconds! "Two Virgins, One Sloth": betches.com/two-virgins-on…

Two Virgins, One Sloth: Diggy Moreland On 'The Bachelor' Premiere
Well Bachelor Nation, the time has come. You cried, you shouted, you asked for a recount, you even pulled the fire alarm at the mansion in hopes that the season wouldn’t film, but to no avail....
https://mobile.twitter.com/diggymoreland?p=s
Debbie De La Rosa @debbiescott24
Replying to @diggymoreland @betchesluvthis
3 hours I can’t get back
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:48 am

FakeAustralian - Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 7th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 DwZLTxpU0AApvN5
Evan Bass @ebassclinics
When you stay up all night looking at gifs of your daughter cuz she slayed the TV game and is now a star #Thebachelor pic.twitter.com/z1D6ACopyH
https://mobile.twitter.com/ebassclinics

via GIPHY

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:55 am

Norcalgal wrote:
whit90 wrote:

I was wondering the same thing I thought they broke up ! Happy if they are together Smiley

Kept wanting the camera to go back and interview them and give us updates. Didn't even see them in the crowd during all the shots of the LA party. Best part of the entire night IMHO

They are my fav maybe couple. Honestly, I think they’ve stopped trying to figure out what they are (friends, lovers, FWB, gf/bf) and just enjoy being together. Their’s is the most organic relationship I’ve seen come out of the franchise and are a joy to watch. Their road trip & IG vids are playful and I always look forward to seeing them hanging out.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:09 pm

FakeAustralian - Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 7th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 DwXH6s6U0AA-RvE
BachShitCray @Bach_ShitCray
This random fan and @benhiggi is my favorite love story of this season so far. #Thebachelor pic.twitter.com/euoOCFZmdK
https://mobile.twitter.com/Bach_ShitCray
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:10 pm

notarose wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:
whit90 wrote:

They are my fav maybe couple. Honestly, I think they’ve stopped trying to figure out what they are (friends, lovers, FWB, gf/bf) and just enjoy being together. Their’s is the most organic relationship I’ve seen come out of the franchise and are a joy to watch. Their road trip & IG vids are playful and I always look forward to seeing them hanging out.

I agree

I have heard them each call the other their ex so at this time I do believe they do not consider themselves a couple. Friends that hang out, look out for each other or go their own ways at times is what it seems to be. I also think the fact they both come from Australia is something they have in common. They have friends here but those friends don't understand the culture of where they grew up. Nostalgic... call that friend that knows where you come from. Instant comfort.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:00 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
notarose wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:
whit90 wrote:

I agree

I have heard them each call the other their ex so at this time I do believe they do not consider themselves a couple.  Friends that hang out, look out for each other or go their own ways at times is what it seems to be.  I also think the fact they both come from Australia is something they have in common. They have friends here but those friends don't understand the culture of where they grew up.  Nostalgic... call that friend that knows where you come from.  Instant comfort.

I don’t think Lily ever had a long term relationship prior to Courtney. At now 22 her history was travelling then going on BachAU then BWG where they met while she was 21. For that reason I think their relationship is TBA. 

I think Colton is similiar to Lily in that a lack of romantic relationship experience means his potential partner will likely have to guide with patience if she has experience. JMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 7th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
pbmax
limoncello
Mommyof2
sdmom
gurlbrit