SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 46 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Post by lipsis Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:43 pm

PINKHEART
@catherinegiudici: Tomorrow, our season of The Bachelor re-airs in a condensed three hour episode. When I was originally cast, I was very flattered but somewhat grounded by the fact that I would be one of the faces that represented people of color. I knew that one of the reasons I was probably chosen was because I was Filipino. I counted myself out to be his fiancée because of what I assumed Sean liked. I thought I was there just to check a box, but I ended up with so much more. I became present with the process and as he started noticing me for who I really was, I allowed this experience to open myself up to the possibility of being fully loved and appreciated for all that I was. I ended up getting to represent a mixed race community, I found Christ (I LOVE my testimony!) and marrying the most amazing man I’ve ever known. I’d say doing this show was one of the best things that ever happened to me.

(Don’t count yourself out. You are destined to do bigger things than just check a box.)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 46 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks for reminding me that this is tomorrow. My absolute favourite season and the season that I followed the sleuthing like no other.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:05 pm

Yay! Going to be a fun 3 hours! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Same. First season I ever looked up spoilers because I wanted to know who Sean picked and then found this forum shortly after their season ended. PINKHEART

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:17 pm

I've watched since season one. My second favorite season being season three (Andrew Firestone) I came here right before Sean's season to get the spoilers for the Rosenbaum wedding. When I read the spoiler that Sean was engaged to a Filipina girl from Seattle, I was so skeptical. Like Catherine said, that wasnt who I saw him marrying. Little did I know how much I''d come to love that girl, her big lug of a Texan and their beautiful gaggle of kids.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:30 pm

What a beautiful message and love story! I must be in the minority because I didn't think anything of Catherine being Filipino but what I saw between them was the beginning of a long relationship. I wondered how long they'd last simply because of the history of the show, I've watched every season since Season 1. I believe in fate, and these two IMHO lived their life experiences prior to meeting each other to get to where they are now.

It's a joy to follow them and their little family!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:42 pm

I guess I should clarify that my impression was all from the preseason spoilers. Once I saw them interact and especially during episode four, I was 100% on the SeanCat bandwagon and they are the only Bachelor couple that I've ever believed n without reservation.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:50 pm

I saw the spoiler that he chose Catherine and was very curious. By the episode where they had their first kiss, I was sold and really glad it all worked out. l o v e

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:56 pm

I’ve only watched since Kaitlyn so, I’m really looking forward to this little season.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] welcome aboard.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:21 pm

lipsis wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] welcome aboard.

Thank you! 
I wouldn’t have added much. I’m mostly in awe of true sleuthing skill, LOL.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:What a beautiful message and love story! I must be in the minority because I didn't think anything of Catherine being Filipino but what I saw between them was the beginning of a long relationship. I wondered how long they'd last simply because of the history of the show, I've watched every season since Season 1. I believe in fate, and these two IMHO lived their life experiences prior to meeting each other to get to where they are now.

It's a joy to follow them and their little family!

I was with you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I devoured all the info dug up about Sean before the filming began. Everything I learned about him showed that he was much more that the stereotype of the conservative Christian, Texas football player that people were expecting from Emily's season. He had a great sense of humour and a loving family. His circle of friends was diverse and I had no doubt Catherine would fit in. When I saw the picture of her sitting at her desk dressed as a dinosaur...I just thought they would get each other...and they did.

When she first told him that she was a vegetarian, but she liked the beef...that cheeky little grin waiting to see if he would get it...and he did, I was hooked on them.

So many great moments during the show with them...the note and the first kiss. Their first date in Canada when she curled into that giant tire and when she saw him with all the snow in his hair and imagined that is what he would look like when he was old. Sean inviting her group on the evening portion of date even though they lost just so he could sneak out carrying her and make out...and he called her by her pet name. When she told him about her dad and then her friend being killed in front of her and he getting all protective. Her HTD. Their FD and him grabbing her by the hair and just making out in the rain...meanwhile hands at his sides with AshLee and Lindsay. And then his sweet dad during meet the parents. And of course the proposal and all the nuggets they threw at as while the season aired. The best ... his tweeter header ... raining cats. We knew who did that.

Watching them on DWTS, their wedding and growing their brood of adorable, happy kids. It's a real life romantic comedy that I feel I had the privilege of watching and being a small part of. Carry on Lowe's!  Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 46 3045963862 :sprinklehearts

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] well said. To add to that, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 's signature line. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

+33
luvnunity
Norcalgal
Chgohighlife
Jaybird
Billysmom