SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:32 pm

Didn't they show Chris during the bachelorette reunion on HIS boat enjoying life during that look back at some of "villians" of their seasons? They joked about him being retired from the franchise as well.

After seeing that I was not surprised to see him going to BIP. Totally setup by production. Film their most notorious guy for how many shows he's been on, saying he is retired then BAM... he shows up in Mexico. And, if it all works out this time, he will be retired for good!

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

5 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:59 pm

yana_bach wrote:From RS' podcast a while ago, Chris B mentioned living in California and working at that company, so he's been there at least a year I think.

Thanks. I only follow what I read here which wasn't very much after a while so I wasn't sure what he was up to. I remember his restaurants, then another location, but wasn't sure about anything else. He was always hanging out with Jaclyn Swartz (who looks incredibly different than I remember. )

@HavaDrPepper totally agree. I saw that coming too.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:12 pm

New Bachelor in Paradise Promo Has a New Mustache and Some Serious Blake Horstmann Drama
https://www.eonline.com/news/1056951/new-bachelor-in-paradise-promo-has-a-new-mustache-and-some-serious-blake-horstmann-drama
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:25 am

bluwavz wrote:New Bachelor in Paradise Promo Has a New Mustache and Some Serious Blake Horstmann Drama
https://www.eonline.com/news/1056951/new-bachelor-in-paradise-promo-has-a-new-mustache-and-some-serious-blake-horstmann-drama

Personally, I don't think that looks all that good, but I reserve the right to change my mind.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:22 am

Sprite wrote:
bluwavz wrote:New Bachelor in Paradise Promo Has a New Mustache and Some Serious Blake Horstmann Drama

Personally, I don't think that looks all that good, but I reserve the right to change my mind.

Yeah, I don't need to see any more of Blake crying. Once was too much.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:29 pm

I think Caelynn has deleted the picture she posted in Barcelona. Could there be trouble with Dean? 5 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 1f60f

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:00 am

The trouble started when she uttered her first word to him IMO Smiley

I've said it long ago, Dean is not ready to be in any sort of relationship atm.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:34 am

Some updates: Katie posted her dinner last night and tagged a restaurant in Santa Monica, which incidentally is where Chris lives. She also posted a bunch of videos yesterday from the beach where she was being super flirty with whoever was taking the videos.

A while back someone on reddit was the drive thru attendant when Hannah G was a customer and she got egg white bites and said that they were her favourite. Dylan had this exchange on twitter over the weekend.

& then he had this exchange today

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by olive54321 Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:04 am

@ReneeM I saw Katie on Demi's instagram story yesterday. They were there with Angela at the beach.

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:36 pm

@ReneeM That's cute!

I'm looking forward BIP!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:37 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:41 pm

5 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 152421_33601
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
mizzoufan
Kas_256
just me
pbmax
Chgohighlife