SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:49 am

yana_bach wrote:I think Caelynn has deleted the picture she posted in Barcelona. Could there be trouble with Dean? 5 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 1f60f

They were both at Lake Tahoe with other BN peeps this past weekend so I think the delete was because they’re not supposed to be seen in public. Both HISAD and AF podcasts were recorded there and Caelynn was one of the guests on the former.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

5 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:10 pm

Credit to RS for the BiP spoilers:

“Bachelor in Paradise” begins Aug. 5th and 6th and will run every Monday and Tuesday night for 6 weeks. The show filmed for about 21 days in June.

There were three people I was made aware of that were flown to Mexico, put up in a hotel, but were never brought on the show:

Brooks Forester
Nina Bartula (Colton’s season)
Danielle Lombard (Danielle was part of Chris and Krystal’s wedding, and was supposed to come on the show from there, but ended up not getting brought on)

Everyone who enters the show enters with a date card and asks someone on date. All those dates are posted here. Other couples definitely have dates throughout the course of the season, but since it was hard to figure out at what point they did, I just left them out.

Because the show airs over two nights, and will be very lenient on when rose ceremonies air, I broke it down by what you’ll see from rose ceremony to rose ceremony, rather than by episodes, since that’d be more confusing.

Here is your original cast for “Bachelor in Paradise.”

Men:

Kevin Fortenberry (Hannah’s season)
John Paul Jones (Hannah)
Dylan Barbour (Hannah)
Cam Ayala (Hannah)
Blake Horstman (Becca’s season)
Wills Reid (Becca)
Clay Harbor (Becca)
Derek Peth (JoJo’s season, BIP season 4)
Chris Bukowski (Emily’s season, Andi’s season, Bachelor Pad season 3, BIP seasons 1 & 2. Yes, he has come out of retirement).

Women:

Hannah Godwin (Colton’s season)
Caelynn Miller-Keyes (Colton)
Nicole Lopez-Alvar (Colton)
Onyeka Ehie (Colton)
Tayshia Adams (Colton)
Sydney Lotuaco (Colton)
Jane Aver (Colton)
Demi Burnett (Colton)
Katie Morton (Colton)
Bibiana Julian (Arie’s season)
Annaliese Puccini (Arie)
Kristina Schulman (Nick’s season & BIP 4) joined the cast on day 2.

Dates:

Blake gets the first date card of the season and asks out Tayshia.
Kristina arrives with a date card on Day 2 and asks out Blake.
Clay is given a date card and he asks out Nicole.

If you didn’t read what I already posted on June 18th about Blake and his whole situation after he got back from his date with Kristina, you can read it all here. The first two episodes on Aug. 5th and 6th will be about Blake. That’s where all the poop hits the fan with him. After that, there really isn’t much drama surrounding him. There’s A LOT of questions surrounding this Blake situation that, hopefully, we’ll get answered going forward. Just a few that I have:

-What was he thinking?
-How exactly did Stagecoach go down?
-How did the trip to Alabama before BIP filming come about?
-Who knew about who and when? Mainly, did Tayshia, Kristina, and Caelynn all know about the other at Stagecoach? If not, when did they find out and how?
-When Blake went to Alabama, did Hannah know about Tayshia, Kristina, and Caelynn from Stagecoach?
-If Blake was all about Hannah (which he tells Tayshia and Caelynn after the first rose ceremony his focus was now on Hannah), why wouldn’t he have asked her out when he got the first date card of the season?
-What did he think his biggest mistake was in all this?
-If he could take one thing back pre-show and during filming, what would it be?

Yeah, so those are just a few to say the least. You know how I said Luke is the one guy I’d probably want to hear from most when this is all said and done? I’d make Blake 1B. Because before BIP, Blake had a pretty squeaky clean image. I don’t think he’s a horrible guy, but I do want to know how he got himself into this mess and his thoughts on all of it.

Some other drama that happened before this rose ceremony involved Annaliese. Because she is friends with Angela, Clay’s ex-girlfriend, she wasn’t happy Clay was on the show and felt he broke up with Angela so he could do it. She confronted Clay with this.

Also, at the cocktail party before the rose ceremony, Annaliese told Chris he was the only guy she wanted to be with. Gee, shocker. Annaliese immediately clinging on to a guy? No way! Anyway, Chris was having none of that and didn’t want to be attached to someone so quickly, so, he didn’t give her a rose.

Rose Ceremony #1 (Men giving out roses)

Clay gave his rose to Nicole
Kevin to Sydney
Blake to Tayshia
Cam to Caelynn
John Paul Jones to Onyeka
Wills to Katie
Derek to Demi
Chris B. to Kristina
Dylan to Hannah G.

Eliminated this rose ceremony: Bibiana Julian, Annaliese Puccini, and Jane Aver.

Rose Ceremony #2: (Men asking dates, Women giving out roses)

Men (13): Clay, Kevin, Blake, Cam, John Paul Jones, Wills, Derek, Chris, and Dylan. Four guys entering this episode: Jordan Kimball (Becca’s season, BIP 5), Mike Johnson (Hannah’s season), Christian Estrada (Becca’s season), and Dean Unglert (Rachel’s season, BIP 4)
Women (9): Nicole, Sydney, Tayshia, Caelynn, Onyeka, Katie, Demi, Kristina, and Hannah G.

Dates:

Jordan with Nicole
Mike with Caelynn
Christian with Nicole
Dean with Caelynn

It’s during this episode that Blake tells Caelynn and Tayshia that he wants to pursue Hannah G. Hannah is already pretty close with Dylan at this point, so nothing ever comes of Blake & Hannah, although at the rose ceremony, they’ll probably make it seem like Hannah was choosing between Dylan and Blake.

During the cocktail party of this episode, Christian and Nicole are off by themselves talking and he brought a pinata. Clay goes over to interrupt and basically Christian doesn’t let him. Clay goes back to the group, tells them what happened, and Jordan then goes over to talk to Christian. He’s about to rip the pinata from where it was hanging (basically to throw it in the ocean like last season’s teddy bear), but Christian grabs his arm, and Jordan body slams him to the ground. Security has to jump in and separate the two, and after a while, Chris Harrison says they both have to leave the show. You saw a clip of how this goes down on the promo that ran last night.

Rose Ceremony #2: (Women giving out roses)

Demi gives her rose to Derek
Caelynn to Dean
Hannah G to Dylan
Nicole to Clay
Katie to Chris
Sydney to Mike
Tayshia to JPJ
Kristina to Blake

Onyeka ended up not giving out her rose. Said she didn’t find a connection so she ends up leaving.

Eliminated this rose ceremony: Cam Ayala, Kevin Fortenberry, and Wills Reid. Jordan Kimball & Christian Estrada eliminated earlier in the episode.

Rose Ceremony #3: (Men giving out roses, Women entering)

Women (12): Demi, Caelynn, Hannah, Nicole, Katie, Sydney, Tayshia, and Kristina. Four women entering this episode: Tahzjuan Hawkins (Colton’s season), Haley Ferguson (Ben Higgins’ season), Jen Saviano (Nick’s season, BIP 3), and Caitlin Clemmens (Colton’s season).
Men (8): Derek, Dean, Dylan, Clay, Chris, Mike, JPJ, and Blake.

Dates:

Tahzjuan with JPJ
Haley with JPJ
J Sav with Chris
Caitlin with Blake
Angela with Mike

Rose Ceremony #3: (Men giving out roses)

Demi to Kristian
JPJ to Haley
Derek to Tayshia
Dylan to Hannah G
Clay to Nicole
Chris to Katie
Dean to Caelynn
Mike to Sydney
Blake to Kristina

I know at some point this episode, Tahzjuan and Haley get into it because Tahzjuan called her a name. Something to do with a bird or something. Totally bizarre, but Tahzjuan, by all accounts, loses it this episode and that’s why she didn’t get a rose.

It’s during this episode that Kristian Haggerty, Demi’s girlfriend before the show, is brought on and they start dating. Basically every rose ceremony from this point forward starts with Demi going first and giving her rose to Kristian.

Dean leaves after giving Caelynn his rose. Says he doesn’t see anything progressing post-show, so she gets to stay, and he bolts.

Eliminated this rose ceremony: Tahzjuan Hawkins, Caitlin Clemmens, and Jen Saviano.

Rose Ceremony #4: (Women giving out roses, Men entering)

Men (11): JPJ, Derek, Dylan, Clay, Chris, Mike, and Blake. 4 guys entering this episode are: Connor Saeli (Hannah’s season), Chase McNary (JoJo’s season), Old Matt Donald (Hannah’s season), and Luke Stone (Hannah’s season).
Women (11): Demi, Kristian, Haley, Tayshia, Hannah, Nicole, Katie, Caelynn, Sydney, and Kristina. Angela Amezcua (Nick’s season, BIP 5) entered this episode. She was part of Chris and Krystal’s wedding that happened after the 3rd rose ceremony, then joined the cast from there.

Dates:

Angela with Mike
Chase with Angela
Connor with Caelynn
Old Matt Donald with Sydney – double date
Luke with Kristina – double date

This episode is where we see the fight shown in the promo of JPJ and Derek. Essentially JPJ accuses Derek of saying something along the lines of using women, or using Tayshia, JPJ takes to her defense, Tayshia essentially takes JPJ’s side during this fight and Derek ends up crying and leaving the show.

The Blake/Kristina relationship takes somewhat of a turn before this rose ceremony as he tells her he wants to try a relationship again with her and doesn’t want to keep giving friendship roses to each other.

Rose Ceremony #4: (Women giving out roses)

Demi to Kristian
Tayshia to JPJ
Hannah to Dylan
Nicole to Clay
Katie to Chris
Caelynn to Connor
Haley to Luke S.
Sydney to Matt
Kristina to Blake
Angela to Chase

Eliminated this rose ceremony: Mike Johnson. Derek Peth eliminated earlier in the episode.

Rose Ceremony #5: (Men giving out roses, Women entering)

Women (14): Demi, Kristian, Tayshia, Hannah, Nicole, Katie, Caelynn, Haley, Sydney, Kristina, and Angela. The three women entering this episode are: Revian Chang (Colton’s season), Bri Barnes (Colton’s season), and Whitney Fransway (Nick’s season).
Men (9): JPJ, Dylan, Clay, Chris, Connor, Luke S., Matt, Blake, and Chase.

There’s A LOT that goes down this episode because it’s the last rose ceremony before the remaining couples have to decide whether to split or stay together and take the overnight date, so a lot of people eventually get weeded out/sent home. I think I have everyone accounted for, but here’s what I know goes down this episode.

Dates:

Bri with Matt
Revian with Connor

This is the episode where Dean comes back and takes Caelynn with him. While she’s with Connor (someone she told people beforehand is the one guy she came on the show for), Dean shows up, pulls her aside, Caelynn is going back and forth talking between Dean and Connor, then starts making out with Dean and leaves with him. Connor is crushed. All I know is I read in many post Colton interviews that Caelynn said she was looking for a good Christian boy, and she ends up doing this. Obviously you’ve seen the numerous pictures of Caelynn and Dean together in Europe post show, so yeah, makes all the sense in the world. Good luck you two. Or should I say good luck Caelynn, because in a few months, dude will move on to someone else. It’s who he is.

Connor had met Whitney Fransway at Chris and Krystal’s wedding. He thought she was eventually gonna come on the show. She didn’t, so Connor left. When they finally did bring Whitney on, Connor was gone. So what happened was, they actually sent Whitney to Connor’s room, and Whitney and Connor got to spend a few days in Mexico together and they are still seeing each other last I checked.

Also in this episode, Blake planned a private date for himself with Kristina, but on this date, Kristina told him she wasn’t feeling it and had buried her feelings for him and wasn’t looking to rekindle them in Paradise. So Blake leaves, and Kristina leaves shortly thereafter. As far as I know, nothing is happening between these two post-show. But I think you can set your stop watch now to see how long it takes Kristina to pair up with someone from the franchise. It’ll happen.

There’s also a love triangle going on between Old Matt Donald, Bri, and Sydney. I don’t know if Sydney made it to the rose ceremony portion and didn’t get a rose, or she left before it.

Rose Ceremony #5: (Men giving out roses)

Demi to Kristian
JPJ to Tayshia
Dylan to Hannah
Clay to Nicole
Chris to Katie
Matt to Bri
Chase to Angela
Luke has a rose and no one wants it so he has to leave. Either Haley left before this rose ceremony, or refused to take Luke’s rose because she was sick of him talking about his tequila business. That became a thing.

So of those remaining couples:

JPJ and Tayshia broke things off and didn’t take the overnight date. I believe Tayshia was the one who ended it.
Matt and Bri broke things off and didn’t take the overnight date. I believe Bri ended it.
Chase and Angela broke things off and didn’t take the overnight date. I believe Chase ended it.

4 couples go to the overnight dates:

Demi and Kristian
Dylan and Hannah
Clay and Nicole
Chris and Katie

On “Decision Day,” Nicole breaks up with Clay because he won’t tell her he’s in love with her/won’t propose. So they leave broken up.

The other 3 couples:

Demi/Kristian, Dylan/Hannah, Chris/Katie all get engaged.

So there you go. Gonna be quite an interesting season of Paradise with more tears than you can shake a stick at. Be ready because there’s a ton of drama this season.
Source: Reality Steve
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:10 pm

The synopsis of Episode 1 and 2 is up.
https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/pressrelease/former-the-bachelor-and-the-bachelorette-cast-members-travel-to-mexico-in-search-of-another-shot-at-love-on-abcs-two-night-season-premiere-event-of/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:15 pm

@smg2587 Thanks for posting! Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:14 pm

@smg2587 @bluwavz thanks for posting all the updates.

I'm looking forward to BIP, I always do (except when Corrine was on laugh out loud).

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:34 pm

There’s sleuthing on reddit to suggest Tayshia and JPJ might be back together. Tayshia was spotted in DC last week by a reddit user’s friend, JPJ lives in the area, and in the past week JPJ’s sister Jilli followed Tayshia and Tayshia’s sister Dom. Dom also followed JPJ and Jilli. Might be a Joe/Kendall or Kevin/Astrid situation. Something to keep an eye on.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:26 am

I also think Katie & Chris are together somewhere, maybe Denver or Chicago meeting his family since he met hers while he was in LA. He was back in Denver for a few days and both him and Katie who was still in LA were posting frequently out with friends and just about w/e they’re doing that day. Then Monday night Katie posted from an airport and they’ve both laid low since.

Demi & her fiancée have also been together basically every day since coming back from paradise.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:31 am

How about Hannah and Dylan, any sightings?
I’m shocked Kristina broke it off with Blake, I thought she would keep going back like she did with Dean.
Also, I’m kinda glad Brooks wasn’t on. Better not appear at all than be there for a day and not connect with anyone. He’s too good for that!

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:43 am

Nope I haven’t really seen anything from Hannah and Dylan outside of the tweets I already posted and they followed each other on IG 2 days ago. Hannah was super quiet on SM when she first got back from filming though. Other girls she’s close with like Katie & Demi were hanging out a lot and she wasn’t with them and she wasn’t posting on SM either. I think she might’ve been in SD with Dylan for the first little while after getting back tbh but idk for sure.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:58 pm

The only relationship I'm liking so far is Hannah G and Dylan. The rest are meh so far. laugh out loud Bring on the drama though!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

5 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 8367-910 5 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 I_got_13 5 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 E5kqdm15 5 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:32 pm

Chris posted an IG story confirming he's in Chicago. Katie followed the Cubs on IG yesterday and she followed back his sister on IG about a week and a half ago (the sister's page is private). So yeah I think they're in Chicago with his family.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:57 pm

On Dylan and Hannah since we are talking about significant follows. When they got back from filming Dylan followed that girlfriend of Hannah's that went to Revolve with her Dena on the second day he got back from filming and she followed back. Katie is the only other Bachlernation person that follows her besides these 2. Also Dylan's brother follows Hannah and that happen near the end of filming.

Also saw this on reddit. In the promo you see someone proposing with a blue band tied on to their wrist. In the mta interviews you see Dylan with the same blue bands on his wrist. Here is a link to the interview you see the band during the 42 seconds mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I8FPuF1t9I&t=44s

Last edited by smg2587 on Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
mizzoufan
Kas_256
just me
pbmax
Chgohighlife